♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolidState guild application

5 posters

Go down

SolidState guild application Empty SolidState guild application

Post  SolidState Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:21 pm

Please answer the following questions as correctly as possible.
Name: Felyx
Location/Country: Canada
In Game Name: SolidState
Class: Knight
Level: 122-H
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: Yes, a few hours after completing this application.
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Y, with my lifelong friend Matt (Regiki).
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): N
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): N
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): N
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Yes, epicfill and iTerror.
How long you play a day +/-: Varies wildly on my workload.
How long you have played Flyff: Since power dice, trainable skills, and equipment durability.
What is your role are you pvp or pvm: A little bit of both. Love both worlds.
Do you want to be considered for our tower siege/guild siege teams: Now? No. In future? Yes. Still just getting started.
Are you interested in other guild activities (dungeon running / colloseum etc etc): Anything and everything!

Answer the following questions in paragraph form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Legendary guild! Seems very friendly, and very active. You're taking all the right steps to help this game return to the way it used to be. You guys know what it means to be true friends.
What do you like to do in game: Run around the arena chatting with people, or see if there's anyone I can help. The best way for me to make new friends is just to find people, and help them with whatever they're doing!
What are your in-game goals: May sound a little bit out there... buuuut: I want to be the best Templar. I've always had a passion for knights, of all types. I intend to push this one to it's fullest potential.
How do you make money/fund your character: For now I mostly merchant. Buying and selling, maybe wcoins here or there. In future I hope to farm some dungeons, sell the loot, and split the turnout with the rest of the team.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Loyalty is always being willing to help. If there's a member that needs help leveling, or needs help with an in-game bully, or simply needs a little bit extra money to complete a purchase, loyalty is being there to help them through; Knowing that they'd be there to do the same for you.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): My first time to level 20. The excitement of flying, finally getting a board and getting off the ground... only to realize I hadn't farmed enough fuel off of monsters, and falling out of the sky. That was a long, long, long time ago, but it's my most memorable experience. Not good, or bad, just "awwwww...".
Tell us something about yourself: I've won an international award for laser show design. Weird, I know, but a cool little thing. That's kinda my art form, so if you hear me passionately talking about lasers, that's probably why!.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I'm friendly, experienced, and have considerable knowledge of the game. I'd love to help out where I could, and be a part of something bigger.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Even in the early days, I've heard about iCe. It's a secret to nobody, truly legendary. To see it still going strong, it almost brings a tear of joy to my eyes.
What is the reason we should consider you: I'm friendly, experienced, and have considerable knowledge of the game. I'd love to help out where I could, and be a part of something bigger. (copied from the previous line... Seems like the same question twice? Sorry if I'm mistaken!).
What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild ur family: Love it. Have done it in the past. In Mushpoie I was once a member of a guild called "Meow". The guild is long since gone, but I still speak to it's old members daily. Lifelong friendships are formed out of this game.

Hopefully this gives you a good idea about what I'm about. Hope to be a part of your guild.
Best regards,
Felyx Kain - SolidState

SolidState

Back to top Go down

SolidState guild application Empty Re: SolidState guild application

Post  Ninety9Problems Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Hey Solid good luck with the App man.

Ninety9Problems
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Celinator Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Nice app! best of luck with it :D

p.s. talk to danny aka masterme if you wanna know what your up against with being the best templar.... SolidState guild application 810156456

Celinator
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:41 pm

I see you state you share with your best friend
can you please get him to post here as well? generally speaking we do not allow *outsiders* access to iCe guild chat

lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  SolidState Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:52 am

He doesn't share the account, only my equipment, so I don't think there will be a problem with that.  If he wants/needs anything from me, I have to give it to him myself.  I should have been more clear, sorry. The account is 100% mine, and mine alone, I'm just more than happy to borrow out pets/items to him.

SolidState

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:02 am

hey Solid

nice aplication good luck on it

ps. looking forward to competing with you on being number 1 templar^^

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:29 am

Thank you for clearing that up :)
your application is under review and we will have an answer for you by the weekend
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:43 am

Hello and welcome to our forum,

All I can say that I enjoyed reading your application and I wish you best of luck.

Just a notice, we have masterme as the best templare in game SolidState guild application 3230676231
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down