♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha)

4 posters

Go down

Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha) Empty Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha)

Post  seph19x9 Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Anyways; sorry; i don't mean to intrude the forum by a normal post XD but just saying to those friends i left behind after i retired years ago;

Thank you :) Rico (Graceciella), for letting me in this wonderful guild back in 2006, made me the interim GL, until you came back and went further to make the best guild in flyff; facing difficult hurdles along the way yet interesting and entertaining life XD. Thank you

To Shen (LJSME), buddy; i also thank you for everything (not sure if he is still playing though), we've been together a lot.... thanks

To those who maybe know me :p maybe just by my name; lolos, kani, erm.. Steelblade??? and others XD thanks to you guys too for making the guild a pretty much .... the best XD

And all others; thank you :)

well, in anycase; i take my leave hehe~ sorry to disturb you guys with an irrelevant post, wish you guys enjoy playing this awesome game like i did before :p

hehe take care

seph19x9

Back to top Go down

Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha) Empty Re: Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha)

Post  riko Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:38 pm

AH WOW Seph, well guys lol.. here's Sephiroth19x9 one of iCe former. Meh i dont know if there's any of you still remembering him. Add my msn seph (Bukhari) If I still remembering your name correctly Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha) 810156456 and yea sure im still alive Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha) 3525700292
Spoiler:
riko
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha) Empty Re: Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha)

Post  Might Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:49 am

we've never meet each other because i'm kinda new ( 14 months in iCe ) compared to you, but nice to leave us a message here Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha) 464751818
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  SlovenianBP Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:56 am

I did my first cw ever with u and rico Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha) 2692183036
Remember when my Hyoyo durability went to 0% that time? Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha) 3230676231
SlovenianBP
SlovenianBP
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xKani Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:58 pm

I rememberrrrrrrr~!!!

Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha) 3925848005 Just saying to my former guild and old friends that i left for so long :) especially to jablai rico (if he is still alive though hahaha) 2136643783
xKani
xKani
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down