♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi i would like to join <3

+2
Inanimate
Elle
6 posters

Go down

Hi i would like to join <3 Empty Hi i would like to join <3

Post  Brandonz Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Name: Brandon Lien
In Game Name: Brandonz
Class: Seraph
Level: 130
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Yes, the character was named Dimple when my friend played it but she quit and gave me her account therefore i changed the name to Brandonz.
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): BrandonLovely
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Avengerz
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Hannah and Inanimate
How long you play a day +/-: 5-7 hours
How long you have played Flyff: Ive been on and off flyff but i just started playing actively last month.

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: In this great month that i have been playing flyff actively i made friends with Hannah and Vince and they were oh so nice to me. One day they were like " hey brandon, why dont you apply for iCe since you are so cool and i would love for you to be in a guild with me" So i decided to apply. I see that there are alot of friendly,funny people and i like to be around that.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: The reason why you should consider me is because im fun to be around. Im that one gay boy people love to be around to chill with. I can be the person you can talk to when you are down, and i like to farm ancients, resell stuff, and all that good stuff.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: I think iCe has alot of nice, ingame experienced members, when i first came into this game Hannah and Vince were really nice to be and answered all of my noob question and i really appreciate them.

Hi i would like to join <3 34pj774
And this is me ;) am i a cutie or what

Brandonz

Back to top Go down

Hi i would like to join <3 Empty Re: Hi i would like to join <3

Post  Elle Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Seems a genuine guy, i also knew Dimple before she quit and that the char was level 130 when she quit.. i do have questions though.
What do you intend to do with this character, do you intend to level it and improve it yourself.
Elle
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:32 pm

"Hannah and Vince were really nice to be and answered all of my noob question and i really appreciate them."
To be or not to be.

Anyways, I've known Brandon for a while, great guy, really nice, reliable and trust-able. Some virtues that are rare in the diminishing population in this game. He's extremely carefree and fun to talk to, and I think that reflects the sort of casual players that we would like to have in our guild chat -- Active, funny, and non-dramatic.

I didn't know Madel well, I only talked to her when she got hacked, and a little bit more than that as well when she decided to quit. She was really nice, and I wish that she hadn't of been a victim of gala's shitty security. I'm happy that her accounts is in your hands, and I wish you the best of luck on your application.

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Welcome to the forum, and your app was pretty good. My only question is isnt ur hero blade still in Avengerz? and if so which one is your actual main?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandonz Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:32 am

Elle-I shall level it once i save up money to buy some q amps! and i have been working on improving it :3
TonTon- Ill be on Brandonz more and BrandonLovely will just be my selling/farming character :D

Brandonz

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:37 am

Nice application.
I do have some questions.
1. You can be a sta seraph if we need you to?
2. You can help ice in siege with sneak and HC, when you are needed.
3. Will you lv more?
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandonz Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Answers for xsylth
1. You can be a sta seraph if we need you to? Already am a sta seraph ;)
2. You can help ice in siege with sneak and HC, when you are needed. Yes i can
3. Will you lv more? Yes when i am able to afford some q amps! still selling some stuff

Brandonz

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:05 pm

You seem like a cool guy, and ive joked around with you in arena a few times and you seem like a good honest person thats set on getting better. I give you my 'Yes'. Good luck with the rest of the votes!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandonz Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Thanks TonTon bb Hi i would like to join <3 2774444739 . Oh by the way NO that is not my real face, Paarthurnox asked if that was my real face today..But it was an effect on photobooth GOSH.

Brandonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannahhh Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:18 pm

I met Brandon almost as soon as he started playing actively. I knew the previous owner of the RM he is currently playing for a very long time and I wouldn't have asked him to apply if I didn't think he was a trustworthy person. For the short time that I have known him he has been very nice, active and a fun person to be around. Lastly he has shown me he does have motivation to improve his characters. I give him my yes. Hi i would like to join <3 2774444739

Hannahhh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:02 am

accepted, welcome to iCe

~ closed
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down