♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New app for iCe (MelloYello) (messed up onlast 2) (This is the right 1)

4 posters

Go down

New app for iCe (MelloYello) (messed up onlast 2) (This is the right 1) Empty New app for iCe (MelloYello) (messed up onlast 2) (This is the right 1)

Post  mello Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:20 pm

TheKillerBlazer would like to join taking 2/3 friends with me
Killer Today at 12:25 am

.Answer the following questions in short form.

Name: Andrew Callen
In Game Name:MellYello
Class: force master
Level: lv 140
Do you share your accounts or equipement? No i do not i use my accounts only
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? No i havn't because i love MelloYello
Do you have any other characters? Yes, i have 2 My chars name Are MelloBlade(lvl 68 blade an MellowYellow 74 RM)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? OffLimit
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds?yes my blade in biohazzard
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? Tornado Grace
How long you play a day i play 7-22 hrs a day if i dont have to work i pay 22hrs and if i have to work 7-8hr if i have 2 ^_^
How long you have played Flyff:i have been playing flyf since beta

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: My motivation for joing iCe is to interact with otehr guild members and help if needed
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:Try to help guilds in any way and letting guilds trust me and me trust the guild
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Because and the new guild leader of Offlimit s a lier and i dont like liers is not right i dotn ie to you so hopfuly you wont lie to me. we are joingin as a famaly and famley stick together and i am verry active and i am a little shy and it takes a little wile to get o know me but after youy get to kow me i am fun and i tryt be random just to try an make you smile.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: i love the guild i didnt know how join and i didnt know the level to join and now i know and hope i can get in
PS: I yes i know i tryed to join pulse and i just skippd it and i dont wanna join pulse anymore i wanna join iCe because it s teh best guild in flyff and the players are sweet. (AlL FOR 1 AND 1 FOR All)

mello

Back to top Go down

New app for iCe (MelloYello) (messed up onlast 2) (This is the right 1) Empty Re: New app for iCe (MelloYello) (messed up onlast 2) (This is the right 1)

Post  Yurikoo Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Welcome to our forums again.
And its a no from me. Since you and your friends only wanna come together and if they dont get accepet, you leace the guild... there's no reason for you to apply.
Yurikoo
Yurikoo
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

New app for iCe (MelloYello) (messed up onlast 2) (This is the right 1) Empty Re: New app for iCe (MelloYello) (messed up onlast 2) (This is the right 1)

Post  TonTon Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Once again, you say im freinds with you, but I have NO IDEA WHO any of you are......

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

New app for iCe (MelloYello) (messed up onlast 2) (This is the right 1) Empty tonton

Post  mello Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:11 am

sorry about that i forgot that i had your name up, no i dont know any one in iCe i forgot to take your name off, and i wanna join iCe not just because my other friends but because its a active guild and i am active and i like to play flyff every day i hope you guys consider me to join iCe

mello

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:55 am

You're saying that you wanna join iCe not because of your friend but because "it's an active guild".
So why won't you join if we reject your friend's application ?
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurikoo Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Your active ? yea u probably are... but everytime i see u online is afk at market place.
Yurikoo
Yurikoo
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:09 am

rejected. ~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down