Alex wants to join

Go down

Alex wants to join Empty Alex wants to join

Post  AlexK on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:15 am

Name: Alex
In Game Name: Tehran
Class: FM
Level: 149
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No i don't
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Yes i did : BpAlexBp
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): No i don't hehe
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Reminisce and Synaethesia ( If you wanna know the reason i left Reminisce feel free to pm me in game)
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No i don't :D
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Might, Slov and Tornado
How long you play a day +/-: To be honest i will probably just logg for sieges, but i like to keep contact with the guild.
How long you have played Flyff: Since i was 10

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: To meet new friendly members, and hopefully start new
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: I guess loyality is when you stick with one guild and don't make unneccesary drama causing the guild bad.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I would help out in siege, im talkactive and i like joking around but i can be serious to
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Its a strong guild with many new members and also very old ones, good at siege and experienced players.

Thanks Alex wants to join 2113965524

AlexK

Back to top Go down

Alex wants to join Empty Re: Alex wants to join

Post  Taezin on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:42 am

Welcome to the iCe forums Alex.

I've got a question for you.

You and I have had a quite decent ammount of fights in the past, actually not too long ago. What would your idea of a sollution for those be, if you were to be accepted?
Taezin
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:15 am

welcome to the forums :D ill ask more questions after Paul/someone you've talked to narrates reason why u left and after you have answered Taezins question.. Alex wants to join 3925848005

But needless to say, i'm sure you'll fit well :)

Have a nice day!

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexK on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:32 am

Im not the one who become ''friends'' with someone who i argued with (since you and me argued for a reason) i don't really care that much tho, you can do whatever you want, i wont argue with anyone unless they come at me. So solution would be that we mind our own buinsness.

Thanks you to :)

AlexK

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with the votes. Alex wants to join 2737463069

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurgerKinG on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Don't you share sta shield with Cann0nBall?

BurgerKinG
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexK on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:26 am

No :)

AlexK

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:46 am

your application to iCe has been accepted. Contact me ingame. Here, you won't be just a tool for siege Alex wants to join 464751818

~ closed.

♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum