♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stewie wants to join iCe

5 posters

Go down

Stewie wants to join iCe Empty Stewie wants to join iCe

Post  Stewiee Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:02 pm

•Name: Stewie

•In Game Name: Stewie

•Class: Harlequin

•Level: 150

•Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Non Applicable

•Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Non Applicable

•Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, Level 78 ringmaster. Not active.

•Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes,
Avengerz and Offlimit (joined for rebuild, remaned Hidden).

•Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): My ringmaster in Hidden, haven't been on to remove him.

•Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Not primarily.

•How long you play a day +/-: As much as possible.

•How long you have played Flyff: Started in V6 in Mushpoie, but I made this account a few months ago.

•What is your motivation for joining iCe: I am tired of joining a guild with promising hopes and ending up leaving because of the lack of player-motivation to do things. i.e., me the non-kingpin holding events.
In other words, I don't see this as a "Stand around and look pretty" type of guild.

•What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Being devoted, attached, and committed to the guild in every way, shape and form.

•Give us a reason why we should consider you: I am a decent player. I may not be as great as some, but I'm above most. I am a nice guy when you know me, and I love guild activities.

•Your thoughts about iCe itself: I look at an iCe member as an elite of the server. The guild offers intimidation and dominaion.

p.s. accidently made an account *~* i was unaware the effects of doing so... so i added an 'e' to my username.

Stewiee

Back to top Go down

Stewie wants to join iCe Empty Re: Stewie wants to join iCe

Post  Renaissance Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Stewiee wrote:
The guild offers intimidation and dominaion.
I like that Stewie wants to join iCe 3230676231 but nice guy, i've seen you in arena and seem cool, you've got my yes
Renaissance
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Welcome to the forums.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Welcome to the forum

Stewie wants to join iCe 3709886894
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  SlovenianBP Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 am

http://reminisce.sitio-web.org/t411-stewie-wants-to-join-reminisce#4072
Mind to explain what kind of "loyality" to guild is that?
SlovenianBP
SlovenianBP
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:40 am

your application has been rejected due to the fact that you have applied for another guild aswell. I considered inviting you pretty fast, but applying for several guilds means you just want to be able to choose what guild to join. Doesn't work for iCe tho.

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down