Go down

TheBufferMaster's application Empty TheBufferMaster's application

Post  TBufferM on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Name: Ashley Wouters
In Game Name: TheBufferMaster
Class: Seraph
Level: 150

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Y, MysteriousOrb
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Y, Society, OffLimit(Hidden), Avengerz, Immortalz and Triumph
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): N
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Y, IronicIrony, MatasZone
How long you play a day +/-:  I play as much as i can, but I think it’s about 3-4 hours a day.
How long you have played Flyff: I created this account in 2006. I think it was v7 when I started playing.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I want to improve myself and I believe being a part of your family will help me achieve this.
What is your idea of loyalty to the guild: Supporting the guild members and being there if they need me.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I try to be a very neutral person who is calm in any given situation and doesn't act upon my emotions. I think it's important that every guild member shares this trait.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe is where my friends are, and it's human nature to draw yourself closer to people you get along with. I don't know all of you, but I know enough of you to have a general idea of the overall personality in the guild. There may be some exceptions, some outliers, but overall, it seems like iCe is a place where I can fit in.

Thank you all for reading,
Ashley TheBufferMaster's application 2774444739

TBufferM

Back to top Go down

TheBufferMaster's application Empty Re: TheBufferMaster's application

Post  xxTheOnexx on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Welcome to our forums.

Just one question that popped into my mind. Is the seraph your main character?
Good luck with the votes. =)

Last edited by xxTheOnexx on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TBufferM on Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Yes it is my main character but I use my bp more in the arena. But outside the arena I always use my seraph.
And thank you :)

TBufferM

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:01 pm

This applcation is so short. Please give more details and write more about yourself. I know you're good freinds with Matt, but that seems to me your only reason for applying atm.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Welcome to the forum TheBufferMaster's application 464751818

Whats your goal and motivation? Want to siege? I already know that u are sta build
Also what do u like to do in game?

♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Before i move this application into our voting forum, i want you to elaborate more. You got two days time to do that, otherwise your application is rejected.

~ Might.

♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TBufferM on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Tonton,
When I wrote this app I had a goal that I didn't want to repeat and say the same thing over. Therefore I thought I should focus on one spot more than the others. In my mind I thought this would be the most important section.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe is where my friends are, and it's human nature to draw yourself closer to people you get along with. I don't know all of you, but I know enough of you to have a general idea of the overall personality in the guild. There may be some exceptions, some outliers, but overall, it seems like iCe is a place where I can fit in.

Again though I may have been a little too vague so I will answer any questions.
Thanks,

Innicent,
My goal is to have a good time and have fun in flyff. I don't have the equipments to do siege, because I was mostly focused on getting enough hp to tank and still be able to support people with my buffs. What I like to do in flyff is having fun in the arena and I like to do some dungeons.

Thanks,
Ashley TheBufferMaster's application 464751818

TBufferM

Back to top Go down

Post  TBufferM on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Due to the underwhelming response I have recieved, I believe I need to give more information for why I want to join iCe. I want to join iCe with my seraph because it's my main character at the moment but as I said I also have a bp. It's only level 83 but I’m working on it and it has decent equipment’s now. But my plan is to level my bp to 130+ and when I reached that it will become my main character. So I would like to switch from my seraph to my bp when it’s a high level. My goal with the bp is to get good equipment’s for it and make it a siege bp. And I know iCe has really good bp's so I’m sure it will help me a lot while I'm working on my bp and it will also help me when I’m a high level because iCe has so much experience in siege and I’m sure I can learn from it.

Again thank you all for reading and if you have more questions, feel free to ask them,

TBufferM

Back to top Go down

Post  IkraamHajat on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Just a quick question for you.
Any reason in particular why you left Avengerz on your BP then joined Triumph and left

~Iky
IkraamHajat
IkraamHajat
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:24 am

I've a question. If you are from Belgium... you can speak french ? Or you are on the other part ? TheBufferMaster's application 3925848005
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TBufferM on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Iky,
My seraph was already in Triumph and they said I could join with my bp too and I thought it was better to be in only 1 guild, that's why I left Avengerz. I liked Triumph when I joined them but after a while I starting disliking them so I left with my seraph and later with my bp. I hope this answered your question. If you still want more information about it, feel free to pm me or leave another question.

Kind regards,

Skouize,
I live in the Flemish part of Belgium. So I speak Dutch, I can speak French too but I'm not so good at it. TheBufferMaster's application 2136643783

Kind regards,

TBufferM

Back to top Go down

Post  TBufferM on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:13 pm

Hello everyone,

It's been 4 days now without a reply on this application.
So I thought I'll reply to it so you don't forget about me. TheBufferMaster's application 2136643783
But I just wanted to ask if you have more questions for me?

Kind regards,

TBufferM

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Thank you for keeping updated! We are discussing your application privatly. We will reach a decision about your application soon. So stick around!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Your application to iCe has been accepted. Please contact me ingame TheBufferMaster's application 464751818

♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum