♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

3 posters

Go down

application Empty application

Post  WhiteOrc Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:45 am

Name: Cynthia Frings
In Game Name: WhiteOrchid
Class: Elementor
Level: 105 in yetti. 9 in tanuki. just started my second server..
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): no. have nu stuff yet.. i want flower fearie ;3
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): nop. im a orchid forever.
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): yes in yetti.. also there my name is WhiteOrchid
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): In Yetti im in MAFIA.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Yetti server MAFIA
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes mine king Tornadorc <3
How long you play a day +/-: TOO MUCH! for hours.. i have no school or work so..
How long you have played Flyff: 2 years.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I'm in promqueen competition.. so i came in Tanuki for votes.. i started to like it and i started a second server char! and i heard good things about iCe and so here i am ;3
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: That everyone help each other :) you guys helped tornadorc so good with his votes btw<3 im proud of him! i hope i can still win the female one;3
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Cuz im fun and sweet and i'm tornadorc's lovley queen!
Your thoughts about iCe itself: A very friendly helpfull guild.

WHITEORCHID VOTEPAGE =D

WhiteOrc

Back to top Go down

application Empty o.o

Post  WhiteOrc Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:47 am

buh link doesnt wanna work D:

VOTE

WhiteOrc

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Mysa Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:24 am

Much better... Even if u have already lost a point with all the pink..

Are u changing to tanuki totaly or are u going to play on both servers??
U do realice that we are a siege guild so plans for your char?? Going to improve enough to be able to siege one day or just want to join and chill??

what class is your char in yetti?? And how come u are only lvl 105 after 2 years??

Thats the first questions that i can think off atm..
Good luck application 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Strydin Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Welcome to the Forums, White.

Along with your other application (that wasn't up to standards with the common form that we use here), It seems as if you continually share your URL to where we can vote for you.

Do you just want votes by applying? Because the ammount of times that you have shared it and mentioned it is a ton.

Other than that, what makes yourself stand out from any other level 9 applying to iCe?
Strydin
Strydin
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:23 pm

God why is everyone so dead serious about this xD

Take a chillpill~
Taezin
Taezin
♔ Kingpin