♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egotist's Application

+5
Taezin
Vaas
Mysa
TonTon
xxTheOnexx
9 posters

Go down

Egotist's Application Empty Egotist's Application

Post  Ego Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:10 pm

My Application!

~My Introductions~

Hi there and I am here to present the iCe community my application! I know I may not know anybody in iCe at the moment, but I hope to get to meet with everyone in the community soon! Please take your time reading my application and if you have any questions for me, feel free to ask anything by replying or give me a message ingame.

Short Questions:

Name:
- Anna

In Game Name:
- Egotist

Class:
- Seraph

Levels:

Do you share your accounts or equipment?:
- No.

Have you used a Name Changed Scroll?:
- Yes, my previous name was yamai.

Do you have any other characters?:
- Yes, but none of them are over levels 60.
- They are HomosexuaL, Scherri, and a bunch of level 1's.

Have you been a member of any previous guilds?:
- Yes, I was in ElysiuM and NostalGia.

Do you have any characters currently in other guilds?:
- None.

Do you have any friends currently in iCe?:
- None at the moment.

How long do you play a day?:
- Depends on work and school.
- Pretty much 2 hours or more.

How long have you played Flyff:
- For years, since v7.

Essay Questions:

What is your motivation for joining iCe:

My motivation would be because I've always looked up to iCe ever since I was a vagrant. It seemed like a huge family full of strong people and I feel that it would be a good chance for me to improve myself as a player as well.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:

My idea of loyalty would be to be of use to the guild. I'd try my best to help out with the whole group itself and to individual members. Moreover I'll stay in the guild until the end of my flyff days.

Give us a reason why we should consider you:

Well although this is really repetitive I'm a really nice and polite person who'd definitely try to help out with anything to the best of my powers. I'll be active in the guild and try to be useful. Moreover I'm well geared, though maybe as not well geared as people in iCe XD well if everything fails at least I can translate japanese mangas and animes ;w;.

Your thoughts about iCe itself:

My thoughts on iCe is that it is a strong guild with many polite and nice people. Although I'm not really close to anyone on the guild I've spoken to a few people and they were all really pleasant and awesome people unlike the diminishing population of flyff itself....and it'll be awesome if I can be part of this happy family.

Ego

Back to top Go down

Egotist's Application Empty Re: Egotist's Application

Post  xxTheOnexx Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Welcome to our forums Anna =)
:O i'm not your friend?
Got no questions for you, so.. Good Luck with your Application and your further votes. :3
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Welcome to the forums. I had been expecting your application for a couple of weeks now as your sister told me you wanted to join. I'm glad you finally took the time to apply. I have no questions at this point, but please stay active on the forums to answer other questions from other members. Good luck!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ego Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:43 pm

Thanks for the reply guys, I'm really grateful Egotist's Application 3925848005 

Of course we are Gan! But I was just too shy to say it since we don't talk alot ;w; Thanks again!

Ego

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Welcome to the forum and good luck Egotist's Application 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Welcome to the Forum Anna!

I also do not have any questions for you at the moment!

Good Luck with your Application and your further votes! Egotist's Application 464751818 
Vaas
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:32 pm

THANK YOU for actually putting time into making your application readable... Not many people does that these days.

I don't really have any questions for you just yet... May think of some soon

Good luck with your application 
Taezin
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Hello, welcome on our forum.

I guess I never saw you in-game... So I got some easy question:
-What are you planning to do with your seraph? Going lvl 150? PVP? Tank service? etc..?
-How do you make the fund to upgrade your gear? I mean, do you resell? Farm? Or juste Gpot?

That's all, and good luck with your application.
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ego Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Hello, thank you all for your time and for all your well wishes.

Well, to be honest i was on amps just a few days ago but unfortunately had to waste two days of it due to being busy in  real life Egotist's Application 27287472 However  I already have my amps ready and will be ready to get to 150 as soon as possible.

Although I am definitely still working on my character, I am equipped for FSing, tanking, and 1v1. I am currently still full int but that will change as soon as I get to lv150 which hopefully will be soon. Guess I would categorize that under both tanking and pvp if i am not mistaken :)

As for how I get my money, I usually do it by reselling or selling the weapons that I've upgraded (which i am always doing Egotist's Application 2272510903  ) or by farming with friends.

Hope these answered your questions!

Ego

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Hello :) and welcome to the forums fellow Anna ^_^

are you geared atm for fsing or tanking? or do u have 2 sets of gear?? may I ask who your sister is?
do you plan to guild siege or tower siege ?
what do you do in your spare time in flyff? hang out in arena or animus runs or buffs nubs?
do you have friends in other guilds? ie why iCe? atm we are not sieging so why us over remi or any of the other guilds?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ego Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:06 am

Hello, thanks for your time and I hope my answers satisfy you.

Sorry for not being clear enough earlier on but I am geared for both. I actually have 3 sets of equips (FS, tank, and ICD) currently and an assortment of weapons to accommodate to each. Ohailo is actually vietnam's alternate character in-game and he's actually my bro xD

Yes, I do plan to siege as long as the guild needs me and if I can be of use.

Hm, I'm usually just upgrading all sorts of equipments I have on S3 or checking around shops to hoard all the rare pretty female CS items :D I'm not really an arena person due to all sorts of drama I hear people get there but I'd go if my friends are there if not just to chill and hang out. I try to go for Animus runs as often as possible and help out people whenever I have the time.

Yes I do have friends in other guilds but I do not believe being in different guilds will affect our friendships in any way. As friends they support me by telling me to work for what I want (which is to apply for iCe in this case). I've always dreamed to join iCe on flyff so it's not really about the siege or anything. Thanks!

Ego

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:03 am

Do you usally farm dungeons when you play? Other when you try hit 150 as seraph.
I assume you know the game pretty well if you played that long, or what would you say?

Do you have any wish to play another class, or stay with your seraph?

Why did you choose the name Egoist?

I wanna thank you for the pleasent reading, for actually take your time what to write and make it look good.
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ego Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:15 am

Hello there,

1) I farm whenever my friends invite me to go with them (which is quite frequent). I can't say that I know this game THAT well though, as I sorta barely got to lv60 and quit during v7 and came back again to get to around lv90 just to quit again during v11ish. Therefore when I got back this time everything was already flyff gold and I had to start over.Egotist's Application 1914271806 

2) To be honest I've always wanted to try out BPs, arcanists, and crackshooters. I will probably start one some time in the future.

3) It's a long story...but my previous name was 'yamai', which was Japanese for illness and I thought that being a healer-type and having such a constrasting name was cool and all Egotist's Application 2136643783 but then not many people understood Japanese around here and people started calling me things like yams, yamzters and stuff which I thought was so uncool Egotist's Application 27287472  . Then I was listening to some music by a Japanese band called Supercell one day and found out that one of their lead singers was called Egoist. That name just sounded so gangsta and bada*s to me I had to use it Egotist's Application 3925848005  then sadly Egoist was taken so I had to settle with Egotist...Egotist's Application 2272510903

Last but not least please do not feel the need to thank me as this is just common courtesy. Thanks for your time again!

Ego

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:13 am

Welcome to our forums, Ego. Your application poll will approximately run 48 to 72 hours. As soon as my fellow members have come to a consensus, i'll make a final decision regarding your application. Please stay active here to answer possible questions.

~ Paul

Egotist's Application 464751818
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:48 am

I have one further question for you.. the time difference.. what time is it when sieges and tower sieges occur in your area?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Ego Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Hello, siege occurs at 4am in where I'm staying at now but this won't be an issue as I sleep at 7am everyday. Moreover I usually live in Canada so I won't be here long term.

Ego

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:27 pm

Your application to iCe has been accepted. Welcome to the guild. Please contact me ingame to recieve your guild invite.

~ Paul Egotist's Application 464751818
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down