♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mariposita wants to Join iCe

+2
Vaas
xxTheOnexx
6 posters

Go down

mariposita wants to Join iCe Empty mariposita wants to Join iCe

Post  Mariposi Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Name: Gabriela Andreina
In Game Name: mariposita
Class: Seraph
Level: 130
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):Never share my account before , or my equipement. Really take care of my personal information, and the things i own with my hardwork, flyff is getting more unsafety. So its time to be careful.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No i never did change my seraph name. Mariposita is a cute name in spanish mean (Butterfly).
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): yes i do have another char. I made on a exp event its  Arcanist lvl 130. Yeah i do  log on game with it. The name is (xilyuM) it needs only a set +10  so i can do wilds or aminus, its pretty fun to play with it on arena as well. My arcanist i able to help.
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): my seraph was on DestinedHeroes, Cause i had a problem with a guy from the same guild i wont say names i found it inappropriate. But yeah i did not do anything to him people like him dont deserve my time. Cause i dont like to have problems with anyone. I do love to make new friends and the people who knows me on flyff know that. I’m honest with everyone.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): well my Arcanist  on DestinedHeroes but she’s leaving soon  so i hope isn’t any problem with that
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): yes i do have a friend yes i do have a friend badboyxxD is one of my friends on ice. And Brandonz. I do know many others but i usually dont talk with them that much but i would love to make new friends on iCe in that way everything is gonna be fun
How long you play a day +/-: well i’m playing flyff everyday around 10hrs, im studying at university  sometimes i got homework but untill im done with them im able to play again, and i use to workout sometimes. And  on weekends i go out with my family or stay at home. Im a dancer i do make choreographys as well but only on summer partys.
How long you have played Flyff:  i have being active on flyff for like 1 year now. I did quit 1 year ago But i return on game. And im so excited.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: well i do want to join iCe. I want to become stronger and propose new  goals. and I want to help as much as they need me, I like to cooperate and support my guildies. I'm the type of person who likes to motivate the new players on game. I would like to be part of ice because I believe that I can be a good social contribution and with good principles. hopefully you guys provide me the opportunity to be part of the clan. Cause everyone needs a chance.
What is your idea of loyalty to the guild: i’ll help my guildies on everything. Not only on siege/arena i can support them on lvling or tanking for them.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I could be a very nice piece for siege since everyone needs a seraph for siege- I'm always trying to make my seraph  more strong and all. And I'm trying to invest my time and penya on things that will make me more powerful and full support.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: There’s nice people to chat and talk too. It’s  a good organised guild as well everything  is perfect. It’s the kinda of guild i’m looking for. and i hope people there understand me and likes my apply. Thanks you.mariposita wants to Join iCe 810156456 mariposita wants to Join iCe 3230676231 

Mariposi

Back to top Go down

mariposita wants to Join iCe Empty Re: mariposita wants to Join iCe

Post  xxTheOnexx Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Welcome to the Forum, Gabi =)

Good Luck with your Application and your further votes.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariposi Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Thanks yu Friend!mariposita wants to Join iCe 2692183036

Mariposi

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Welcome to the Forum Gabi.

I remember that you applied for Reminisce and got rejected.
What makes you apply for iCe now?
Which advantages do you see for you personally in iCe?

You mentioned that you would like to participate in siege, what qualities do you give iCe when you would participate in siege?
Do you have insanely high hp and are you experienced?

Thats all for now.

Good Luck with your Application and your further votes.
Vaas
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariposi Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:56 pm

[color=#3333ff]Hey Vaas. Thanks for your questions. Yeah i can go for a higher HP just with a restat and building a sta stick. And i got some experience cause i was in siege long time ago. And yeah i got rejected from reminisce cause i did apply on summer. When everyone wasn’t playing that much. So there wasn’t much people who has the chance to vote for me. But everything is fine thinks happend for a reason. And thanks for your support.[/co:laugh: mariposita wants to Join iCe 810156456 lor]

Mariposi

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:36 am

Welcome to the forums, Gabriela. Good luck with the votes as well.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:51 am

You don't mention me mariposita wants to Join iCe 651597037

Don't you have a uncle that also play Flyff? PVC?
What would be your highest priroty, between find a set for your Acranist or get a Stamina stick for your Seraph?
What do you mostly do while behind your computer?
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariposi Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:41 am

thanks you TonTon!. and OOps kettoshi i though you quit game im sorry for that friend you never log on my messenger friend list again. Long time we have not talking to eachother. and my priority would be the stick for my seraph ans the would be the second priority honestly it depends cause now days is hard to find the items and gpotatos :(. And yeah PCV quit game. qell all i do is check my facebook talk to friends on flyff. and Instagram im addicted with instagram haha. thx for your question kettoshi we need to keep on talking to eachother you have being a nice friend srly.mariposita wants to Join iCe 2774444739 mariposita wants to Join iCe 810156456 

Mariposi

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:52 am

Mariposi wrote:thanks you TonTon!. and OOps kettoshi i though you quit game im sorry for that friend you never log on  my messenger friend list again. Long time we have not talking to eachother. and my priority would be the stick for my seraph ans the would be the second priority honestly it depends cause now days is hard to find the items and gpotatos :(. And yeah PCV quit game. qell all i do is check my facebook talk to friends on flyff. and Instagram im addicted with instagram haha. thx for your question kettoshi we need to keep on talking to eachother you have being a nice friend srly.mariposita wants to Join iCe 2774444739 mariposita wants to Join iCe 810156456 
I don't play as much anymore, but sometimes.
You're not on my list now I see, and I havent removed you, strange..

Do you enjoy PvM and/or PvP in Flyff?
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariposi Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:48 am

OMGS! that is weird!! never removed you either. and i enjoy both of them. its fun to do pvp xD srly. and give great buffs with 100% DCT lol😊 mariposita wants to Join iCe 152426858 

Mariposi

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:37 pm

I am a bit confused because as of 2 weeks ago PCV was active on my friends list... Do you log in on that chara or just your uncle?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Mariposi Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Hey. Sorry for late replys i have being doing my homework for college. and No, PCV quit game but he log on game sometimes just to know about his friends and events he have being logging this week as well cause he is farming event drop. :P well thats all i know about him. we have different life, he's living with his wife and im studying and living with my grandmother. so we dont use to talk that much. Hope this answer makes you understand it.

Mariposi

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Hey mariposa, your application to iCe has been accepted. Welcome to our guild.

Please contact Mysa ingame for a guild invite.

~ locked
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down