♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RiseOfTheFallen Application

5 posters

Go down

RiseOfTheFallen Application Empty RiseOfTheFallen Application

Post  Life Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Name: Zayer Manibog
In Game Name: RiseOfTheFallen
Class: Templar
Level: 150H
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):The only person i know who use this account use to be own to my older brother of mine, until he passed it down to me due to him going to military. I really do take good care of my own hard work on my Equiptments and Personal Information. Flyff is starting to have more and more Curious people. Time to be aware.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): I am really not sure if my older brother did change his name or not. So, im not sure about this one.
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes i do, A ranger who is lvl 97, and a knight lvl 103M. I don't go on them much but i do have other characters due to making them banks for my items.
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): I was in Adrenaline and Profound(left due to where no one didnt be active)
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):No, due to where im always on my main
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes is do who is masterme
How long you play a day +/-: i playing like 4-7 hour per day in weeks 6-10 hours
How long you have played Flyff: Im not really sure but i did play a really long time ago when i was very young, i played from time to time, on and off which was in V4. but since where my brother passed down his account to me i took flyff a bit more serious :)

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I really wanna Become stronger, make really long lifetime friends, Pull toward on Goals, Help eachother on needs and just trying to support and be active with my guildies.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:My Idea of loyalty is just by following simple rules, Fellowship, getting to know each other and just helping my guide mates with anything. Such as leveling, Tanking, or just anything.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I can try help with dungeons and where im really a nice person. I really wanna become a better flyffer and become stronger.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: You guys been known for a very long time,  know what to do, and where you guys know so much on experience. How you guys are such a big family together by just having fun. Where you guys just help one another, and how your guild is a very well maintained, and organized.

Life

Back to top Go down

RiseOfTheFallen Application Empty Re: RiseOfTheFallen Application

Post  TonTon Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:21 am

Welcome to the forums Zayer. You say your brother passed this knight down to you, so do you have any knowledge about how to play the game and its end game content? Also what do you do ingame for fun?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Life Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:52 am

Welcome to the forums Zayer. You say your brother passed this knight down to you, so do you have any knowledge about how to play the game and its end game content? Also what do you do ingame for fun?

I do know how to play on this game, like the common and basic stuff, but where i just dont know isthe high end stuff. Like Baruna upgrading, jewel socketing, seige and just doing high level dungeons and where i do want to learn how. The highest level i did reach up too was 103M which is my other knight in game, the things i like to do for fun is try do some savage wilds to do some farming, i also do like to just chat with people and make new friends, another thing i like doing for fun is just helping people out, and just arena messing and having fun with them.

Life

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:56 am

Welcome to the forum Zayer!

I have few questions to you and i hope you answear them the way it needed >.>
1. When did you brother give you his account?
2. How do you make money? Re-sales? Tank service? Farming? Gpot?

I'm interested to know what kind of gears do you have, we can talk in game about it.

Good luck with your application and your further votes.
RiseOfTheFallen Application 464751818 
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Life Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:06 am

Welcome to the forum Zayer!

I have few questions to you and i hope you answear them the way it needed >.>
1. When did you brother give you his account?
My brother gave me this account a couple months ago.
2. How do you make money? Re-sales? Tank service? Farming? Gpot?
the way how i make my money is by doing some tanking services, farm in savage wilds for crystal weps, and just reselling item. basically all the 3 things you have asked me haha xD

I'm interested to know what kind of gears do you have, we can talk in game about it.
you can pm me about that :) i can let you view me if you want. im online right now

Life

Back to top Go down

RiseOfTheFallen Application Empty Mariposita

Post  Mariposita Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Hey Welcome to the Forum Zayer :)i have 3 questions for you:
1 - What is your Most Important Goal in iCe, Guild?
2 - Do you have enough HP for like Tank in Dark Traseia?
3 - Are you a positive person or a Conflicting Person?

RiseOfTheFallen Application 1075177-bigthumbnail
Mariposita
Mariposita
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Life Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi there Mariposita,
To answer your questions, my important goal in iCe is building a really good relationship with you guys and where just keep making iCe stronger and stronger everyday. Such as doing Seige, i really want to try it and feel the experience of it but where i dont have the seige gear up for it, im trying my best to try find a way to have better gear. Another answer to answer your first question is  try and help my guildies if they need any help (no Gpots tho). Or if they just want someone to talk with im there :)

Yes i do have enough HP to tank in Dark Traseia i have about a good 140k. Its decent and not the greatest but i will try work on it.

Your last question is a tricky one, To me Honestly i am a Postive person and can be a Conflicting person, just during what kind of situation im in, but mostly i am a Positive person.

Life

Back to top Go down

RiseOfTheFallen Application Empty Mariposita

Post  Mariposita Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Great Answer and Good luck with your future Votes
Hope you tank for me One time haha ^^
And i don't have more questions for you atm!RiseOfTheFallen Application 464751818 

RiseOfTheFallen Application 5131156moon40
Mariposita
Mariposita
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:39 am

Welcome to the forum and good luck RiseOfTheFallen Application 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:16 am

you're pinoy?

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Life Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Thank you inncident!! :)

And yes maester I am Filipino. But the main language I speak frequently is English.

Life

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:26 am

oh okay.. im pinoy as well XD kabayan!

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Your application have been accepted, please contact me in game for your guildinvite RiseOfTheFallen Application 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down