♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App for Guild

2 posters

Go down

App for Guild Empty App for Guild

Post  App For iCe Guild Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Answer the following questions in short form.

•   

•  Name: Ia

•  In Game Name:Lightjoy

•  Class: Mercy/Blade

•  Level:15

Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):
I do not share any of my accounts.

•  Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No, I have never used a name change scroll.

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): My other character is my: Lvl121H- Knight full sta,
And got BJ95Dex,BP Asal and RM lvl 85-90

•  Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): AlcoholicsAnonymous, NaturalBornSkillers,Slaughter

•  Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Yes, AlcoholicsAnonymous on my BP

•  Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes, Adrelam

•  How long you play a day +/-: 3-6 hr Depends on Holiday but normaly per schoolday i do 3-6hr
How long you have played Flyff: 3-4years Taking breaks but not really big breaks. i will stay now :D
Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

•   

•  What is your motivation for joining iCe: Make new friends, iCe above my name, be apart of the iCe family, Get closer to Might :3. 

What is your idea of loyalty to the guild: (dont really understand the question) i’m still reading english haha so, well i think i got it..
I will be friendly and a good friend to anyone and will stay with my guildies

•  Give us a reason why we should consider you: I’m Friendly and Helping pepoles and always there to talk =) and ask if you need anything i’ll be there

•  Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe is an old guild. One of the oldest and first guilds ever created. It would be a honor to join an legendary guild such as iCe. 

App For iCe Guild

Back to top Go down

App for Guild Empty Re: App for Guild

Post  xxTheOnexx Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Welcome to our forums
Why do you want to get closer to Might?
Also i want you to elaborate your application.. I barely understand what you're trying to tell us, also your lvl is only 15 which doesn't fit our requirements.. So you better wait foe the replay of the Leader.

xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:51 pm

I will lock this application, the requirement is lvl130+

Feel free to apply when you have lvld up more and got some game experience.
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down