♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCe application - Kristian

5 posters

Go down

iCe application - Kristian Empty iCe application - Kristian

Post  GryffinDork Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:10 pm

• Answer the following questions in short form.

• Name: Kristian (u can call me xtian)
    • In Game Name: GryffinDork
    • Class: BillPoster
    • Level: 94-M (but i will be 130 over the weekend)
    • Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No.
    • Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No.
    • Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): None. I'm new.
    • Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): No.
    • Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Not applicable.
    • Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): I dont know if they already consider me friends, since I am only a little over 1 month in the server. But I have spoken a lot to Mysa, diivine, MONST3R and a few short conversation with Might. I also made some friends with some of your Seraphs and they have promised to tank me to as high as possible - theOne and MasterSeraph.
    • How long you play a day +/-: 2 hrs lately, but only because i dont have a guild and nothing really to do. But once i join one.. I can commit 4hrs+ a day, after work
    • How long you have played Flyff: I am more than a month only in this version of flyff. Before i played in Insanity and PhFlyff (1.5 years), but im not very serious during those times.

• Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

• What is your motivation for joining iCe: I would like to begin answering this question by saying that i will be applying to all top 3 guilds simultaneously. I really do not have a preference at all, since, to be honest, I am only looking for a HOME in flyff and would be happy to join any Family (as how id consider a guild) who is willing to take me and bear with me. I do not know abt guild-standing here in flyff - who is fighting with who, who are in cahoots with each other, etc. But I did get a little info on guild status from Badza and Mysa. They fairly described each guild. I am not in the position to judge each guild considering my young age in the game (I know im old in reall life iCe application - Kristian 27287472 ), which is why i totally respect each guild and treat them the same (i.e. no preferencem except for the guild who will adopt me, eventually).

• What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: My idea of loyalty (to a guild) is, as what i said above, to treat it as your FAMILY. which plain and simple, means you dont do anything bad to it what you wont do to your own siblings, parents, etc.  and you take care of it and it members like its your own. I also think that the underlying attribute that is needed along with loyalty, is respect. 

• Give us a reason why we should consider you: I am very passionate and is determined to be a very good sieger. Ive been constantly improving my gears since i began. Money is not a problem to me, so I have budget for gpots, im almost done anyways. Im loyal as how I defined it above. I'm also willing to help our the guild anyway i know how.

• Your thoughts about iCe itself: From what ive heard, iCe was one of the oldest guilds and most structured in the server. It is very competitive but recently lost some siegers. Has a "family" ambiance inside it. Some guildies are nice while some guildies are a little hostile in arena (which is okay in my opinion since its arena). I also know that the top 3 chars with most points in siege is from this guild which goes to show that they are one of the best. With or without me, I wish this guild the best and recover from the recent losses in siegers iCe application - Kristian 810156456 

• Thank you for reading my application.

GryffinDork

Back to top Go down

iCe application - Kristian Empty Re: iCe application - Kristian

Post  xxTheOnexx Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:17 am

Welcome to our forums
Good application, Yes from me =)

Good luck with the votes.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:19 am

I don't have time to read it all now. But I like you.
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:26 pm

Welcome to the forums Kristian. I have a few questions for you. First off are you planning on leveling to 130 As soon as possible? Also, do you intend on sieging or taking part in any other activities. Finally, how do you make money in the game?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:31 am

welcome to our forums and good luck further ^^
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:40 am

Welcome to the forum

The first thing is that you are to low lvl, but with a exp event going on I will wait and see if you can reach our requierment.
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  GryffinDork Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:15 pm

Hi im 130 now XD

To answer Tonton's question:
1. Yes i intend to siege XD actually , if you can accept me today, id like to practice today XD hehehe
2. Welll, from what i see, the easiest way to fund characters here in US flyff is to buy gpots, which is what im doiing for the past few weeks. XD Im not much of a trader, so i should be continuing the same practice until i get my gears finalised...

To Guild lead, hope you can accomodate me and accept me to siege today, even on trial basis should be fine. XD im excited

GryffinDork

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:32 pm

I talked to you ingame and your application have been accepted iCe application - Kristian 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down