♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runna Application

+4
TonTon
masterme
KettoShi
xxTheOnexx
8 posters

Go down

Runna Application Empty Runna Application

Post  Sami Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:31 am

Hello everyone, here is my application, thank toy for your time.

Name: Samira
In Game Name: Runna / Nimeria
Class: Elementor / Templar
Level: 129 43% (Im gonna lvl soon) / Templar 130
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Yes, with my boyfriend, his character name is Cofy, he logged my chaar 2 times to help me lvl up, he doesnt use to use it.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, Luberia/ElCofre/TartaDeQueso/LaChamann
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, SuperSoldados/GuardiansOfKalgas/GuardianOfKalgas
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Yes, Luberia - GuardianOfKalgas/ LaChamann - GuardiansOfkalgas
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): I know some people but I can not say they are friends, but I would like to know them and be friends =)
How long you play a day +/-: 4-8 hours everyday
How long you have played Flyff: More than 6 years

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I started this game at Lawolf server, I didnt use to join any guild when I was low lvl, I thought I should be hight lvl and then join a nice guild and then I allways saw and thought about iCe and (really, I dont remember the name of other guilds, maybe Hottiez) when I started it was really dificult to be Master and be Hero, and people in iCe was Hero, and it still be one of the best guilds in Tanuki, thats really long time, I have been guild-leader for 2 and half years, and I learned it is no easy, this guild is old and respetable, and I would like one of my favourite chaars (this elementor or the templar) join this guild and know its people and how a global guild rules (Ive been allways at spanish guilds).
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: As I sayd, I have been leader for 2 years and half, I understand how it feels when somebody still stays in your guild when things goes bad and when goes good, loyalty to a guild means to understand the things you do is like the guilds does it, so you have to be polite and nice with your own people and with everybody.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: why not x) haha sorry joking xD well, I really like those chaaracters (Runna/Nimeria) and I want to make them a nice player from tanuki, talking about ekipment and character that belongs to me, so I will be a nice partner, a nice friend, and a nice guildie
Your thoughts about iCe itself: I answered this question at motivation question.

About why I wrote 2 character names, I like and I ekip those 2 chaars at same time, I like both so I would like 1 of them join iCe, and I leave that to your desition.
Sorry about write that much D: I think is cause I used to talk a lot about guild in my own guild @_@

Sami

Back to top Go down

Runna Application Empty Re: Runna Application

Post  xxTheOnexx Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:54 am

Welcome to our forum Samira.

Wait.. Are you Luberia ? The guild leader of guardianofgalkas? That is what i understood  Runna Application 3925848005 
Well, i'd like to know why you chose to join your arcanist/ Templar instead of Crackshoter? Honestly i only know you aka the Crackshoter, not any other char.. Also, what are you going to do with your guild? & how do you make your monies? Do you gpot or just re-sales?

And the lat thing: tell us something about you and what is unique about you.

I wish you the best of luck.  Runna Application 464751818
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:17 am

What's the difference between GuardianOfKalgas and GuardiansOfKalgas?
If you could only join iCe with one of your characters (now  you chose Arcanist and Templar (I also wonder why not your crackshooter)), who would you choose?
If you join iCe, what's your plans for GoK?
How used are you to talk(type) in english? If you're used to talking spanish in GoK, and in iCe we mostly talk in english.
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:51 am

welcome on our forum i wish ya good luck

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Welcome to the forums Luberia, my question for is are you planning on leading Kalgas even if you join us? If so I would like you to join on your main here and lead that guild on your alt. Also I would like it if you could change your password so no one can access your characters but yourself. Thanks and good luck.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Welcome to the forum

The otherones have already asked the questions that i want to know, and i would like to talk to you ingame.
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:28 pm

I know you are a MASSIVE reseller of CS Fashion..
I am curious about a few things....

1... where all the cs came from?

2.. Do you think joining iCe will net you another way to make monies ( IE thru Red / Blue Chips ) ?

3..GoK seems to be a fairly strong / active guild ... why even this morning I had an encounter with some aoe'rs in tower ganking a spawn I was in to help lvl a guildie( and telling me to move as I was 1v1 and they were aoeing)...how do you plan on maintaining GL of that guild AND be active in iCe?

4. If you were given a choice between GoK and iCe.. that you could only be in ONE ( since I believe both guilds do both Seige, 1v1 siege and Secret Room ).. which would it be?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:39 am

Your application is the best that i have seen in a while. However, you want your alt to be in iCe? This wont work. We are recruiting people together with their mains. Awaiting your comment.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Runna Application Empty answers

Post  Sami Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:18 am

Hello everybody =) first of all sorry to not answer before I went to my mother house ad I dont have internet there. Im gonna answer your questions and after that maybe explain longer some other points.

GuardianOfKalgas -> GOK
GuardiansOfKalgas -> GoK

- Do you gpot or just re-sell?: I dont spend real money cause I got to pay my studies and room, so I just make penya in the game, by resell and farm.

- Do you think joining iCe will net you another way to make monies ( IE thru Red / Blue Chips ) ? well, I didnt think about that till now you say it ._. If I can then perfect but I dont really care about that, I wanna join to meet people and get funn.

- About the diference between GuardianOfKalgas and GuardiansOfKalgas: I did GuardiansOfKalgas by myself the 6th of juny of 2012, it has full elegant forniture, lvl 40. Then 1 year ago we bought Hottiez (lvl 50 full advance forniture) and we changed it names to GuardianOfKalgas, the reason was that GoK is the only guild in tanuki for people that speaks spanish, and we are alot, a lot of people want to join and we had not room for all, so we decided we need 2 guilds. I rule GOK with Luberia and ruled GoK with LaChamann till 2 months ago, when I decided to quit as leader, so now GOK is frozzen and GoK leader is xXxMithosxXx (neoxysBP) one of my first guildies.

- About GOK: I started my guild the 6th of juny of 2012, since then I have been the only leader and (I thanks all the kingpins and captines that helped me ruling the guild) but honestly none helped me enought, as kingpins I only had 3-5 nice of them but none could do what a guild needs. So now Im tired, actually my guild GuardianOfKalgas is frozzen, we have a facebook-page where I wrote that Im taking a very long brake from leader and I wont pass leader to nobody and If I want to rule the guild again maybe could be maybe in around 5 months, because Im really tired about it. And there are some active players in that guild only cause the forniture.

- About why Runna or Nimeria instead of Luberia: some of iCe guildies knows me, I use to be active with 2 or 3 chaars when I can logg 6 chaars at same time. As I sayd I like those other chaars the elem and the templar, I wanna make them better characters. And Im not ruling GOK so I wont be that much with the ranger, she allready has almost all she needs, the other characters needs new ekip, better weapons, jewell, that means I will spend more time with them, and more if I am joining other guild with new people and new things. And honestly, Luberia goes where Cofy goes, I feel love to Luberia because I meet my boyfrined in this game with she, so I want those 2 chaars stays in the same guild.

- Tell us something about you and what is unique about you: everything of me is unique */sneer* xDD well I started play MMORPG with Ragnarok with 14 years old, I played for 2 years a archer called Luberia =) and when Ragnarok died I started flyff. I like play my nintendoDS XL *-* playstation, nintendo 64, I love read (readind Silmarillion atm) Im studing my 2º year of law at universiti. I love music I love draw go to cinema when I can spend money xD and well many other things and Im very polite, happy and razonable.

- How used are you to talk(type) in english? If you're used to talking spanish in GoK, and in iCe we mostly talk in english: this question was very funny xD I laughted a lot. So, you think in more than 6 years I have been talking ONLY to spanish speak people and now Im using google translator? xD haha xD sorry, well, my english is not the best one but I think is not bad =)

Well, seems that that is all. So, Im not leadind (ruling) any of GoK guilds, of 1 I have not the leader and the other is froozen, and Luberia has almost everything she needs SO: I want to join iCe with Runna or Nimeria and I will be more active with those chaars cause the reasons I gived before.

Thank you all of you for ur time.

Sami

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:23 am

Thx for ansering the questions, we have already talked in game.. But wanted to post it here too
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Runna Application Empty =)

Post  Sami Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:46 am

Ive allready talked with some of you and I saw you have many questions about my characters and myself, feel free to ask me any question you have. Ill be waiting your questions or your answer =)

Sami

Back to top Go down

Post  Quer Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:54 am

Welcome on Forum :) and good luck

Quer
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:31 am

Your application have been accepted, please contact me in game for your guildinvite  Runna Application 464751818 
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down