♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Zier

+3
Mysa
Corubian
xxTheOnexx
7 posters

Go down

Application - Zier Empty Application - Zier

Post  Zier1 Mon May 05, 2014 11:40 am

Name: Daniel

Location/Country: Sweden

In Game Name: Zier

Class: Blade

Level: 128

(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: Probably able to achieve 130 next weekend.

Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No.

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No.

Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): No.

Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Hottiez (long time ago).

Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): No.

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Kia, since way back. Just started talking with Albin and Adrian aswell.

How long you play a day +/-: Depends. Everything from just an hour per day, up to 24 hours.

How long you have played Flyff: Since 2006-2007.

Do you have any siege experience: No.

How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): Low-ish.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Well, to be honest. I want to be one of the best Slayers on the server, and the competitive aswell as the friendly environment I've been experienced as an "outsider" think will help and push me to become a much better player and person in general. I've always been dreaming of attending a siege, in a guild like iCe, my chances to one day take a step into the ring increases tremendously.

What do you like to do in game: Since my comeback I've been mostly looking for eq's and leveling, and ofcourse spent some hours at the arena for the social aspect.

What are your in-game goals: Alot of things, since I kind of starting from "scratch" again. First I want to hit 150, because thats kinda ideal if you're aiming high. Then start working on my equipment. So one day I can hopefully enter the siege.

How do you make money/fund your character: Mostly gpotting right now. Later I will start farming and probably try reselling.

What is your idea of loyalty to the guild: That everyone respects and behave nice to eachother. Mistakes can be made, but with mistakes comes learning and experience, which almost always results in more success than before.

Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): Well. I got hacked in 2010. I tried to get my gear back but flyff couldn't do it. So, I decided to take a break and I thought I would never start playing this game again. But then, some weeks ago, I met my old friend (not old as in old, hehe) Kia again and Albin in arena, we did talk and they immediately asked if I was going to start playing again. I thought "why not", so then Albin gave me some stuff to make the comeback easier, and since then I've only encounter really nice people from iCe. All trying to help me, in one or another way.

Tell us something about yourself: Well. I just finished something that you call "Basic Military Training", it's like the old conscription military servive (do you even call it that, lol) but instead of like 7 months that it used to be, they optimized and compiled it so you just do 3 months. Now Im currently working at a church, assisting when it's weddings and funerals and do boring stuff like cutting the grass. In the future I will start studying again, probably engineering with with a specialization in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: Because I will always strive to do and get better, and ofcourse always put iCe in the first instance. By acting and behaving in a professional manner both to my guildmates, but above all, the public.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: It's because of the people of iCe Im back playing this game. Best guild out there, no doubt.

Zier1

Back to top Go down

Application - Zier Empty Re: Application - Zier

Post  xxTheOnexx Mon May 05, 2014 11:47 am

Welcome to the Forum, Daniel!

Good application! I wish you the best of luck.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corubian Mon May 05, 2014 11:52 am

Very good application gl bro!

Corubian
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Mon May 05, 2014 1:25 pm

hehe nothing more to say then good luck  Application - Zier 464751818 
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Mon May 05, 2014 2:51 pm

Met you.. lol Helped you out a bit... Good luck ^_^
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Mon May 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Welcome to the forums Daniel, this application was solid, and I appreciate the effort that you put into it. My question for you is are more of a PvP or PvM blade, and would you be interested in participating in both aspects if given the opportunity?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zier1 Tue May 06, 2014 10:33 am

Q: Welcome to the forums Daniel, this application was solid, and I appreciate the effort that you put into it. My question for you is are more of a PvP or PvM blade, and would you be interested in participating in both aspects if given the opportunity?

A: I'll focus on PvP mainly. But, if I still would be given the chance to participate "in both aspects", as you describe it. I definitely will be interested.

Zier1

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Tue May 06, 2014 1:24 pm

welcome to the forum
nice aplication i hope to run into you ingame so we can talk^^
gl with the aplication

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  StarOfAtlantis Tue May 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Good luck man! Application looks good!
StarOfAtlantis
StarOfAtlantis
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat May 10, 2014 6:15 am

Your application have been accepted, please contact me in game for your guildinvite  Application - Zier 464751818 
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down