♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

4 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  legi0n Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Name: Kris
Location/Country: Denmark/Czech Republic (In short time propably usa)
In Game Name: legi0n
Class: slayer
Level: 140
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: when I take a day off from work, probably on Sunday. Qamps ready, excellently with tank at 149's ;/
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Nope, never ;d
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Never used
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too):This is my previous character , Spent lot of time and hard playing. That character will be never finished ;)
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds):DestinedHeroes
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): I dont have characters in other guild's
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): reign
How long you play a day +/-: 2/6 hours daily, In free days i spent almost whole day
How long you have played Flyff: I start play in v7, but but because accident *hack* I stop playing for some time. And i arrive back like 4/5 months ago Character name Kalessin, i was always want to join iCe
Do you have any siege experience: Tower Siegie pretty well, because character is made for pvm
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): decent, i still have alot of work :)

legi0n

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Soh Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:44 pm

Hello kris nice part of ur application.

But you forgot the other part

Answer the following questions in paragraph ( 1 sentence answers are NOT enough ) form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe:
What do you like to do in game:
What are your in-game goals:
How do you make money/fund your character:
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad):
Tell us something about yourself:
Give us a reason why we should consider you:
Your thoughts about iCe itself:

and make something nice from it.

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  legi0n Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:57 pm

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I'd like to do good job in Tower Siegie, if its able
What do you like to do in game: Previous hunt, leveling arena. Talking with friends and having fun of this game ;)
What are your in-game goals: Ulga +10 10/10 Fire S 36% pvp +20 Wind, Butcher +20 +20 Wind, Rudo jewelry set, bcol, blain 40% atk
How do you make money/fund your character: Resell and hunt. Sometimes i buy some wcoins ;)
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Trusting each other, giving advice and helping out in times of need.
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): From bad, i was hacked like 3 years ago. I decide to quit/take a rest. Now, i can't forget about this game ;)
Tell us something about yourself:  Programmer, (write sites). Worrking as a technik for now, there's some chances for move to bigg apple city (NY) ;)
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I'm very friendly person, loyal and helpfull. I will do my best for guild.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: One of oldest and best guild on server. I can remember iCe in biggest part of my trip with flyff ;)

legi0n

Back to top Go down

Post  reign Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Welcome to our forum, Good luck with your application. The usual wait is about 2-3days. Please check back from time to time to answer any question.

Best Regards,

reign
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soh Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:37 pm

Your application is up for voting and it will take a few days for it to be done, check the forum from time to time if there is any questions..

Good luck

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Immune Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:31 pm

Hey Good luck Kris! I know the few times I've ran into in the game you were a pretty cool person.

Immune
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:03 pm

your application has been accepted.. please see a KP for an invite :)
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down