♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

5 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  josechola Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Name:Jose
Location/Country:Puerto Rico
In Game Name:Tempeo
Class:Templar
Level:146
Are you planning to level up and when?: Yes, Planning to lvl up when I end up my finals in college.
Do you share your accounts or equipment? :No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? :No
Do you have any other characters you are active on? Yes, Malory (lvl 126 RM), Courtain (lvl 121 Blade), Ryloma (lvl 140 Mentalist) Thyrien (lvl 71 Ranger)
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Yes, Avengerz was my last guild
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild):Yes, Malory and Courtain are part of a guild I made just for space since I tend to have items I sell.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom):Yes, Cherry (Megan3), Barbie (Bluberri),Rain (iTerror) are my main friends in Flyff. I do know a lot of other players who I had the pleasure of sharing a guild like Soh and Phil.
How long you play a day +/-: It depends on the time I have available but I tend to be active.
How long you have played Flyff: Honestly I cant remember but I started around 8~9 years Ago.
Do you have any siege experience:No
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): 2

Answer the following questions in paraphrased form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe:

Since I started flyff I always wanted to be a part of iCe but never got consider. Now that I am more experience in the game and have stronger characters , I think its a perfect time to join iCe and contribute as much as I can.

What do you like to do in game: I like to farm the following dungeons and Bosses:
Both Wilds, Both Aminus, Chief Keokuk. Working on my characters to start farming Kalgas and Ankou. Another thing I enjoy in the game is to spend time with the friends I mentioned above and try to help those new players in flyff I find friendly.

What are your in-game goals:
My main goal at the moment in the game is to get my Templar to lvl 150, work on his 2h Axe. My next goal is to get RM to lvl 130 and get her better gear.

How do you make money/fund your character:
Like I said before the best method I have for money making is to farm those dungeons and bosses. Sometimes If I find the event profitable like cute invasion I farm it.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:
My idea of loyalty to a guild are the followings: Be active, Contribute in any way you can to the guild goal. If your guild mate need any help from you, then you assist them if you can. Don't wait to be asked for your help, simply just offer it if you can. One of the most important is to be respect full to your guild mates.

Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad):

Well I had both to be honest but going with a good one since bad ones are to be stored away and learn from them. Best one was when I joined Adrenaline under Cherry Leadership. There I made my current best friend in flyff, and thanks to that I have progress alot in this game to a point when I can do a lot of things like farm and lvl alone but I prefer to be with someone since being alone is boring.

Tell us something about yourself:
Well I'm currently studying accounting, I'm a very familiar type of person. I enjoy spending time with my family. Definitely enjoy going out to have a drink sometimes and chill out with some friends.

Give us a reason why we should consider you:
In me you will find a very loyal & Respectful member. One that likes to help out in any way I can. I want to learn how to tower siege and new stuff I haven't mentioned before. I mean this in the most respectful way possible but if you find a reason not to consider me please let me know so I can improve on that if it's a bad thing.

Have a nice day iCe members.!

josechola

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  xxTheOnexx Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Welcome to our forum!

I don't know you as a person & I don't believe that we have ever spoke. but I just like your Application :o

Good luck. Application 810156456
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Thanks

Post  josechola Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Thanks for the welcome and the good luck wish.

Yes, I haven't had the pleasure of speaking to you also. I do hope that changes Application 810156456

josechola

Back to top Go down

Post  Soh Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:45 am

Jose dude it has been ages man missed you.

you are still my diamond vendor xD.

where have you been man?

Good luck in ur app btw

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Soh Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:46 am

Your application is up for voting and it will take a few days for it to be done, check the forum from time to time if there is any questions..

Good luck

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:41 am

Welcome to the forum. :D and nice app.

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Application Empty RE:

Post  Josechola Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:27 pm

I have missed you aswell Soh :D. Well got little busy with college but now I'm back and more Relaxed.

Thank you both for the good luck wishes. Yea no problem il check the forum from time to time.

Feel free to contact me in game aswell  if any question or just want to chat.

IGN: Tempeo

Josechola

Back to top Go down

Post  Celinator Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:03 pm

Very nice app Jose! Application 810156456 i remember you from my time in avengerz, you were a very nice guy :) Good luck with your app Application 675700275

Celinator
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  josechola Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Were? Celi xD Thanks :)

josechola

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:37 pm

you have been accepted