♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pterinochilus Application

5 posters

Go down

Pterinochilus Application Empty Pterinochilus Application

Post  ItsSarahPterinochilus Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:48 pm

Name: Sarah

Age: Will be 20 in two days, at the time of this application

Location/Country: Southeastern US

In Game Name: Pterinochilus

Class: Ranger

Level: At time of application, 80-M.

(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: I have some spare QAmps (1D) waiting for an opportunity to level, and I'll likely be getting more when I get paid. I want to be 130-H within the next week or two, maybe less if I can manage.

Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
an
  Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): Yes-- Peocilotheria (77 YJ) and RmZydrate (70 RM) are my most active, but I also play on Chromatapelma (60 Blade), Theraphosa (60 Knight), and a few others I can't remember.

Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Over a year ago, I was a member of CakeKingz, a very small guild of only three people and their various alt characters, but we were all best friends and played a lot together. I was also in Heist, a non-competitive social guild led by MrMacintosh95, who was a good friend of mine.

Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): All of my characters are currently in the guild Madhaus, which I lead. It's an incredibly small noncompetitive guild. I have no intention of making it competitive, just social.

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): I've become decent friends with CH1NE5EB0169, have spoken to MieMie for a short time, and did some business with TastyRice before talking to him a bit about joining, among other things. I've also done some business with link and become acquainted with swabish. So far, all very nice people.

How long you play a day +/-: Typically a few hours, though it depends on work schedules and my social life.

How long you have played Flyff: Seven years, I believe. Can't quite remember the version I started in, but I've since started fresh with a new account.

What is your role are you pvp or pvm: Typically PvM, though I'd like to expand into PvP when I reach a higher level and have better gear.

Do you want to be considered for our tower siege/guild siege teams: Again, when I'm more capable of doing so, I'd love to try a guild seige.

Are you interested in other guild activities (dungeon running / colloseum etc etc): Absolutely. I like running dungeons! I initially made my ranger (the applicant, in this case) for soloing wilds for some extra spending money, but have since decided to level her as high as possible-- I went from 84 to 80-M during the 6x exp event. I have experience running ankou and wilds in the past. I've run aminus but only attempted to once or twice and haven't completed it before.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: A sense of commoradory and friendship between a large group of players, along with the opportunity to join dungeon and siege teams, and to share ideas about the game or life in general with my guildmates is a large part of my motivation. I enjoy having people to chat with or goof around with when I'm not busy leveling, selling, or running dungeons. The level requirement for the guild and all of the high-level players doesn't matter to me so much as the fact that everyone is very active yet and friendly (so far!). I can't say that I've had a bad run-in with an iCe member yet, I don't expect that that will change any time soon.

What do you like to do in game: I'm normally somewhere in Flaris, the marketplace, or the arena hanging out or just selling my wares. I like to run dungeons when I'm capable and able, and I've been interested in trying to siege but haven't yet had the opportunity.

What are your in-game goals: I want to get my ranger to 130-H as soon as I can, and then use her to help my other characters reach higher levels as well as farming dungeons to support my terrible shopping addiction.

How do you make money/fund your character: I typically buy WCoin to sell. I'd like to stop buying WCoin and just use in-game methods like farming and merchanting, although dungeons will likely be my primary source of income if I can manage it.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Loyalty to anything is just a matter of remembering who your friends are. Loyalty to a guild in particular is typically easy once you've established yourself as a member-- you've spent hours hanging out, leveling, fighting in the siege, killing bosses, and showing off with your guildmates, so they become very close friends. It's difficult to not be loyal to the people who influence you, help you, and make you happy.

Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): I was once in the middle of Saintmorning, a usual hangout spot for my friends and I when I was in CakeKingz. I saw my very first character ever walk up to the bank, take off all of his clothes, and disappear (which I knew I wasn't doing). I checked that account and he had been deleted, which was a pretty sad day for me because of the sentimental value of having your first anything.
On the other hand, I have great memories of back when the Bangs were the popular hangout for higher-level characters, long before the arena existed. I remember seeing all the 120s in their flashy, glowing armor and wondering when the hell I'd have anything similar-- as well as buying a Barem Stick from one of them, which, at the time, had a natural fire element that caused it to burn without having any fire upgrades on it. I used that stick nonstop on my assist.

Tell us something about yourself: I work at a pet store, where I take care of the hamsters, rats, lizards, snakes, birds, fish, and cats. I typically have two or three hobbies I'm trying to juggle, which include (but are not limited to) playing piano/harmonica/drums, playing video games (primarily on PS3 and PC), solving Rubik's Cubes, and keeping my pet zebra finches and tarantulas in line. I love to study spiders and plan on going to college for Arachnology when I have the money, and all of my characters that have been created since I've returned to FlyFF are named after the scientific names of different spiders (Pterinochilus is the genus of the Orange Baboon Tarantula). On the second saturday of each month, I attend a meeting for LGBT youth to advocate for gay/transgender equality and marriage rights.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: I believe that I'm fairly well-spoken and typically kind to people I don't know, though I tend to use the words "dork" and "nerd" a bit too much because I think they're funny. I could be an asset to iCe as far as being an ambassador to potential members or someone to talk to during a crisis. Although what I have to offer is highly social right now, as a ranger/crackshooter, I believe I could also be very useful in the guild's dungeon and siege activities with the range and power advantages that the ranger class has to offer.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: At first, it seems like a large group of "pro" players that new or lower-leveled players should probably steer clear of. In reality, though, it's just a bunch of people trying to have fun and play a game together, and they're all pretty nice if you actually talk to them. I don't think the level and equipment advantage of the guild members really influences their attitude, which is nice-- everyone I've met has either offered some advice or assistance, or just been friendly.

What is the reason we should consider you: I like to think I'm a lot of fun (or bearable at least) to be around, and I can help other guild members when they have questions about their pets.

What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild your family: It makes sense. Football teams do it, marching bands (woo drumline) do it, theater groups do it-- why not an online/eSport community as well? Family doesn't have to be strictly biological, it's just a matter of knowing where your friends are.

I think that about does it for me. Thanks for taking the time to look at my application-- I had a lot of fun writing it! I admit I'm quite a bit more goofy and less professional ingame, but something about applications like this makes me get all businessy. Let me know if I've missed anything!

ItsSarahPterinochilus

Back to top Go down

Pterinochilus Application Empty Re: Pterinochilus Application

Post  xxTheOnexx Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:38 am

Welcome to our Forum!

Such a nice application :o

Good luck Pterinochilus Application 3925848005
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:06 am

WOW
thanks for putting time and effort into the application
again WOW

good luck with the votes.. we will have an answer for you within a week
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  TastyRice Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:16 am

Impressive Application

Welcome to the forums and good luck! Pterinochilus Application 2737463069
TastyRice
TastyRice
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ItsSarahPterinochilus Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:50 am

Thank you everyone~

The kind words are a nice vote of confidence. I'm ready to earn my spot, and all I have to do now is level to 130. I did 84-81M in two nights, no reason to stop now.

ItsSarahPterinochilus

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Welcome to our forum!

Pterinochilus Application 651597037 Pterinochilus Application 651597037 Pterinochilus Application 651597037 Pterinochilus Application 651597037

That is my reaction after I finished reading this application. If I can sum up everything in one word its "DAMNNNN"! haha I can see that you took lots of time putting this app together.

Overall I think you did a really good job! Goodlucks in the voting process~  Pterinochilus Application 1037204084

~MieMie

Yuyu
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:20 pm

hey sarah welcome to our forum

thanks for putting time into makeing the aplication, its a really good aplication.

good luck^^

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelpo Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:55 am

lazy person here (not your fault, mine Pterinochilus Application 2136643783 ). tl;dr all of it but i liked what i saw.

mind giving me 3 words to sum you up?

good luck!

Kelpo

Back to top Go down

Post  ItsSarahPterinochilus Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:27 pm

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words and support!
As an update, I'm now level 100-M. I'm working on meeting the level requirement so that this application doesn't get thrown under the bus by my level.

Kelpo-
Three words to describe myself, eh?

If I'm being honest with myself, it's probably liberal/arachnophile/workaholic.

That question was deceptively hard. Kudos.

ItsSarahPterinochilus

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:53 pm

what is your biggest ( maybe not reachable) goal ingame?

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  ItsSarahPterinochilus Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:14 pm

I can't say that I really have many goals, to be honest. Of course I'd like to join iCe (kind of why I'm here), I'd like to have a decent seraph... besides that, it's just about making friends, running dungeons for fun and profit, and sieges (which will be pretty far off for me).

Id say my main goal is just to make friends and have fun. If I just happen to become the #1 Crackshooter on tanuki while I'm at it... no complaints. :>

ItsSarahPterinochilus

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:28 pm

nice answer^^

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuyu Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:17 pm

Congratulations your application has been accepted! Please contact a KP for invite~

Yuyu
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down