♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi's Application! 8D <3

4 posters

Go down

BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi's Application! 8D <3 Empty BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi's Application! 8D <3

Post  BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi Sat May 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Name: Ridhi
Location/Country: Canada
In Game Name: BeautyInTheSoul
Class: Ele
Level: 135 H
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: I would, probably during an exp event, I'm coming back to the game after a bit so next event I'm all for it!
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): Not really, all my other characters are just bank.
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): I was in the Avengers probably 1-2 years ago.
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): No
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): I think I saw Yuyu posting here, we frands ^_^ and TastyRice brought me here and hes a kewl kat too!
How long you play a day +/-: When I was playing before I quit, like all day basically until I slept. I had the game open 24/7.
How long you have played Flyff: Since S7? Maybe S4.. I was there when they had powerdice and I was were when they made powerdice moonstons and shit. :P
What is your role are you pvp or pvm: PVM I thinkith.
Do you want to be considered for our tower siege/guild siege teams: Uhm sure if I'm good enough!
Are you interested in other guild activities (dungeon running / colloseum etc etc): Yeah for sure! This seems up my ally more!

Answer the following questions in paragraph form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Well I got on today and I was looking for something/somewhere active to be and all I saw was iCe everywhere :P I really want to get back into having a guild I can call home and be super active with. It's a really fun experience to be in a guild and I miss it terribly.
What do you like to do in game: Mess around in arena, talk to people, check the shops, grinding events is fun too.
What are your in-game goals: Be the biggest CS whore out there! <3 But seriously I would like to get into a guild and really play the game because I got too into the merchant side of the game and miss the actual game side! I kick ass and chew bubble gum with friends!
How do you make money/fund your character: Lots and lots of resale.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Really important and super awesome concept! I think loyalty is giving it your all no matter what and not lying!
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): I think any moment where the game felt like Sword Art Online is a memorable experience. Just hanging out in the old SM arena messing around or hanging out in the market with a group of people just chatting. I think a lot of my favourite moments are when the game felt like home to go to, just logging in, everyone greeting you and just being able to chat and go and quest. Another time like 3+ years ago I helped make a guild and we all spread out to look for quest items and after we found it and made the guild we all partied at the SM beach like nerds and it felt nice to just blah idk. Or a bad moment was when I got this Green Dress Suit from my friend and someone said they'd give me 100m for it and that 10m in trade window looked glitched and so I accepted and only got 10m and I thought my world was over because I lost my favourite/first CS suit but then my friend tricked the other girl and got it back 8D sooo... yeahh...
Tell us something about yourself: Well I have a black belt in karate, I go to university for business, I work at a bakery in a grocery store, I like to eat food, lots of food. Food is amazing, I don't think I could live without food. 8D
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Well I think I could make the chat super lively and I'm super active and down to do anything you guys are up too and the more the merrier right!?
Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe seems sweet 8D active guilds are always a plus in my book. Its really cool to see such an active guild when the game doesn't feel as active anymore. I like the family aspect of it and Aggy is in it so I must T.T he's one the only people active that was active when I played before :<...
What is the reason we should consider you: Kind of similar to an above question but active, talkative, down to do most things!
What do you think about the ideology of calling a guild ur family: I think that's an awesome idea and love it! A guild really is family that you can bond with!

BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi

Back to top Go down

BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi's Application! 8D <3 Empty Re: BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi's Application! 8D <3

Post  Yuyu Sat May 30, 2015 11:20 pm

Welcome to our forum Ridhi!

I just want to personally say that it is really nice to see you playing again after all of this time. After reviewing your application I have to say that it was really well thought out considering how I am mentioned throughout your app haha Hadn't known that I made that much of an impact to you in game :p

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck in the voting process! BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi's Application! 8D <3 2325459160 BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi's Application! 8D <3 464751818

Yuyu
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi's Application! 8D <3 Empty Re: BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi's Application! 8D <3

Post  lomaintfem Sun May 31, 2015 1:44 am

I d like to know what brought you back to the game?
and in a year there has been a lot of changes.. do you think re selling is still the way to support yourself?
you mentioned being a *cs-er* by that do you mean you purchase w-coin directly ? or you love the fashion elements?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Sun May 31, 2015 9:40 am

Tell us something about yourself: Well I have a black belt in karate, I go to university for business, I work at a bakery in a grocery store, I like to eat food, lots of food. Food is amazing, I don't think I could live without food. 8D

are you somehow related to darran?^

Welcome to the forum
good luck with the aplication

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  TastyRice Sun May 31, 2015 11:54 am

Hi and welcome to the forums! Good luck! BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi's Application! 8D <3 2737463069
TastyRice
TastyRice
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Okay I finally realized how to post, I saw all your replies but didn't know how to reply T.T

Memories and free time brought me back. I really missed having a sense of community from a game again. League and CS:GO haven't really fullfilled that. I also ALWAYS loved merchanting, my main goals in games is usually to get super rich and decked out xD So flyff has always filled that. I also wanted to finally run the dungeons I never did before. I think it would be fun! I have never found a game like Flyff...I love it ^-^

I am pretty good on money/gear already I don't really need to do too much but I also have a ton of old gear/cards to sell anyways that I think money wise I'd be 100% fine. I have a lot of rare CS I could sell too if push comes to shove.

I have never bought gpots or w-coin... I just merchanted my way up to what I have. And yeah I love the fashion elements.

And thanks to everyone for the amazing welcoming! You guys are all so sweet!

BeautyInTheSoul/Ridhi

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi Ridhi you are acepted

please contact Corubian, KissedManyFrogs or masterme ingame for your invite

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down