♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faiyen would like to join

+6
Sakakisan92
Roxanne
Might
Humour
inki
Vluts
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Faiyen would like to join Empty Faiyen would like to join

Post  Faiyen Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Okay here I go. D:<

• Name: Briana (Call me Bre if it's easier :3)
• Age: Almost 19, my birthday is on November 30th. Faiyen would like to join 3925848005
• Gender: Depends on the day (female Faiyen would like to join 3230676231)
• In Game Name: Faiyen
• Class: Seraph, or Serpah as I constantly misspell it :c
• Level: 143
• Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Always been Faiyen ;-;
• Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Y3S SAv3RAL LATS SEEe IM SUPREMEmiEK hUMOUR TaIShhh MIGht GRAeCCEILA U RecOGNIEZ TH3SE PeOPLES Y3SLOL?!?!?!!? Faiyen would like to join 3230676231 srsly now though Faiyen would like to join 2136643783 I have lots of 40-70 noobs that I occasionally level for fun, and a blade I’m trying to get to hero named KawaiiShark (currently 90M Faiyen would like to join 2136643783 )
• Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): No serious ones, but I’ve been in a lot of random ones with friends c:
• Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Taish is the one who begged me to join (-cough-wisheshehadhisownboobs-cough- Faiyen would like to join 2676598196)
• How long you play a day +/-: Around 2 hours a day during the week, 5+ on weekends, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas because I’m with my family.
• How long you have played Flyff: Uhmmmm. >_< I was 14 when I started playing, so v6? I think.

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

• What is your motivation for joining iCe: Well to be honest, I wouldn’t have had the guts to apply if not for Taish ;-; I’m looking for a guild that doesn’t want me just for my level or because I glow or w/e dumb reason there is to join a high leveled guild. Taish talked to me and invited me to join because he thought I was a nice person and that’s a nice quality to see in a guild for once. :]
• Give us a reason why we should consider you: I don’t really know what’s so awesome about me since I’m a pretty modest person.. but hmm. I’m a laid back type of player and I’m always willing to help anyone out if they need someone to spend time with ingame. If you need a tank/buffer/lover :catface: I’m always willing to talk and help anyone who needs it.
• Your thoughts about iCe itself: I have a really good feeling about iCe from what I’ve heard from other players and from talking with Taish. <3 All the haters are just jelly. D:

Faiyen

Back to top Go down

Faiyen would like to join Empty Re: Faiyen would like to join

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Briiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanaaaa Faiyen would like to join 1037204084 Well i take your buubies? Faiyen would like to join 4037460778

Yes from me!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Try again seriously

Faiyen would like to join 3709886894
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Wb Faiyen would like to join 2136643783 if fdp say Yes , ,, ok yes for me too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:49 pm

xXoqueXx wrote:Wb Faiyen would like to join 2136643783 if fdp say Yes , ,, ok yes for me too.

FDP for the win!

Back to top Go down

Faiyen would like to join Empty Sorry about that. Censored the silly parts then. :3

Post  Faiyen Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:08 pm

• Name: Briana (People call me Bree :3)
• Age: Almost 19, my birthday is on November 30th. Faiyen would like to join 3925848005
• Class: Seraph
• Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
• Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): I have lots of 40-70 noobs that I occasionally level for fun, and a blade I’m trying to get to hero named KawaiiShark (currently 90M Faiyen would like to join 2136643783 )
• Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): No serious ones, but I’ve been in a lot of random ones with friends c:
• Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Taish is the one who begged me to join (-cough-wisheshehadhisownboobs-cough- )
• How long you play a day +/-: Around 2 hours a day during the week, 5+ on weekends, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas because I’m with my family.
• How long you have played Flyff: Uhmmmm. >_< I was 14 when I started playing, so v6? I think.

• What is your motivation for joining iCe: Well to be honest, I wouldn’t have had the guts to apply if not for Taish ;-; I’m looking for a guild that doesn’t want me just for my level or because I glow or w/e dumb reason there is to join a high leveled guild. Taish talked to me and invited me to join because he thought I was a nice person and that’s a nice quality to see in a guild for once. :]
• Give us a reason why we should consider you: I don’t really know what’s so awesome about me since I’m a pretty modest person.. but hmm. I’m a laid back type of player and I’m always willing to help anyone out if they need someone to spend time with ingame. If you need a tank/buffer/lover Faiyen would like to join 2136643783 I’m always willing to talk and help anyone who needs it.
• Your thoughts about iCe itself: I have a really good feeling about iCe from what I’ve heard from other players and from talking with Taish. <3 All the haters are just jelly. D:

Faiyen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Faiyen wrote:• Name: Briana (People call me Bree :3)
• Class: Seraph
• Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
• Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): I have lots of 40-70 noobs that I occasionally level for fun, and a blade I’m trying to get to hero named KawaiiShark (currently 90M Faiyen would like to join 2136643783 )
• Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Taish is the one who begged me to join (-cough-wisheshehadhisownboobs-cough- )

• Give us a reason why we should consider you: I don’t really know what’s so awesome about me since I’m a pretty modest person.. but hmm. I’m a laid back type of player and I’m always willing to help anyone out if they need someone to spend time with ingame. If you need a tank/buffer/lover Faiyen would like to join 2136643783 I’m always willing to talk and help anyone who needs it.

Agreed with Kevin,way better Application now,without the weird capital letters and so on, but yea,shes a really nice and funny girl,she was just joking around with writing the first part not that seriously, but yea she changed it now and it looks way better :)

Still,My Yes you got Briana. Faiyen would like to join 1037204084

Back to top Go down

Post  inki Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Briana :o nice name ok yes!

joking xD Anyway good application so why not? but without capital letters I hate that way of writing as well.
inki
inki
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Humour Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:13 am

Tagged so I can see updates.
Changed the title to reflect your second application.
Humour
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:26 am

Faiyen wrote:
• Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Y3S SAv3RAL LATS SEEe IM SUPREMEmiEK hUMOUR TaIShhh MIGht GRAeCCEILA U RecOGNIEZ TH3SE PeOPLES Y3SLOL?!?!?!!? Faiyen would like to join 3230676231 srsly now though Faiyen would like to join 2136643783 I have lots of 40-70 noobs that I occasionally level for fun, and a blade I’m trying to get to hero named KawaiiShark (currently 90M Faiyen would like to join 2136643783 )

What devil was controlling you? Faiyen would like to join 651597037

well, didnt like the first application, but the second one seems to be a really good one. I like girls of your character, if you really are how you described yourself.

Is your plan to join with your rm or your blade?
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Humour Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:39 am

I gather that she's leveling her blade to hero so I assume that one.
Question: Are you going higher than just hero?
Humour
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:31 am

Briana!!!! From Kick Buttowski!!!! Faiyen would like to join 2737463069
Roxanne
Roxanne
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:22 am

She told me that she defenitely want's to join on her Seraph.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakakisan92 Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:54 am

OO Yay more seraph power!!

You gets a yes from me hun ^^
Sakakisan92
Sakakisan92
♔ Chocoholic
♔ Chocoholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Humour Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:59 am

Taish wrote:She told me that she defenitely want's to join on her Seraph.
Then no from me.
Humour
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:14 am

Humour wrote:
Taish wrote:She told me that she defenitely want's to join on her Seraph.
Then no from me.

Well,its her main.

Back to top Go down

Post  Humour Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:39 am

I understand, but given that information, I say no.
Humour
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  inki Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:02 pm

lol guys do not worry! Everyone have his own reasons for answer yes or not. We can just say our opinion the final word is from Rico. Anyway jorg since you joined not so much time ago I would say you that iCes never choosed their members just for their class/lvl. We always looked for nice people that's all.
inki
inki
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Humour Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 pm

inki wrote:lol guys do not worry! Everyone have his own reasons for answer yes or not. We can just say our opinion the final word is from Rico. Anyway jorg since you joined not so much time ago I would say you that iCes never choosed their members just for their class/lvl. We always looked for nice people that's all.
I know, I'm not saying we should. She's an ok girl, I just think of more than if she's just a nice girl. I think of things the guild could do and if she fits in that. Hence I asked about her blade.
I am not impressed much by her application, nor the fact she doesn't know anyone except malte. That plus what her main is just leads me to say no.
Also, from what previous threads have said, yes, we at least look at their levels.

P.S. not so much time ago?
Humour
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  inki Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Humour wrote:
inki wrote:lol guys do not worry! Everyone have his own reasons for answer yes or not. We can just say our opinion the final word is from Rico. Anyway jorg since you joined not so much time ago I would say you that iCes never choosed their members just for their class/lvl. We always looked for nice people that's all.
I know, I'm not saying we should. She's an ok girl, I just think of more than if she's just a nice girl. I think of things the guild could do and if she fits in that. Hence I asked about her blade.
I am not impressed much by her application, nor the fact she doesn't know anyone except malte. That plus what her main is just leads me to say no.
Also, from what previous threads have said, yes, we at least look at their levels.

P.S. not so much time ago?
I wouldn't blame anyone just say what I think. Those things are the same that george and rico said me when I joined more than 2 years ago. I understand that now the game is changed and 130 is quite easy for all so it's right ask at least if they want to try to reach 130 if they aren't still. About the P.S. as I said I joined more than 2 years ago and never left so remember well what people were in this guild, and I can say you that now there are really few of the old members. This is also a bit sad but all times there are renovations, I just hope that the guild will not change its objectives. And you know that some people already felt this and left. I hope you understand. I think it's better stop here for spam. If you need we can speak in game later.
inki
inki
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Well,she is also able to go siege, for example when jorg or so isn't there or we need to bring a 2nd guild or w/e. She got cool hp as well, when i remember right its like 310k cs'd which is quite good i guess.

She applied to join on her Seraph,but if Seraph isn't needed i think she would also join on her Blade, and im pretty sure that she'll lvl him to Slayer and further. :o

Yea,rico's desicion,we can just say our opinion, and if Jorg say's No, its ok :P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Faiyen Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Question: Are you going higher than just hero?
I like to take things in steps, especially since I’ve decided to level my blade without q amps. I don’t want to make promises that I can’t keep, but I plan to take her as high as possible.

Is your plan to join with your rm or your blade?
It depends on what’s needed, I agree. If another seraph isn’t, then I wouldn’t mind joining on my blade since I’ll be on her just as much for leveling. I didn’t think 90M was high enough to be considered though, so I guess I’d wait to apply again after I got to hero or even slayer.
C:

Faiyen

Back to top Go down

Post  riko Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Keep up with the discussion
riko
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Haters are just jealous? We seem to understand eachother. Hells to the yeah!

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  Humour Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:04 pm

I'd be fine with blade.
Humour
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down