♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to guild

5 posters

Go down

Join to guild Empty Join to guild

Post  Thim Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:48 am

Name: David
In Game Name: Thim
Class: Elementor [Hit & Run]
Level: 104
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, i have a 68-M Knight xThim [previous name: Varial]
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): N
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): N
How long you play a day +/-: I play every day, some 8-10h/day
How long you have played Flyff: About 2 years

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I just heard it's a the best, the most active and the friendliest guild in whole game. I want to be a part of this community.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Why? It's simple because im active, pr0 player who can give you a lot of fun and help with everything. You just need me in your guild. xD
Your thoughts about iCe itself: I think ICe is a guild where i can meet a lot of friendly and nice people, and share my experience with them.

Thanks

Thim

Back to top Go down

Join to guild Empty Re: Join to guild

Post  Might Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:50 am

your level is only 104. Lvl 104 doesn't rly fit to the average level of our guildies.
What's your plan for the future? are you going to leve to maybe around 130 at least?
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:02 am

Your level is of a bit of a concern for me, simply because you wouldnt be able to relate to talk/actions of events in the higher end of the game. I'd hate for anyone to feel pushed aside and left out. You also state that you have played the game for approx 2 years and yet your level on both characters mentioned doesn't really reflect this, which makes me question your activeness.

I'd like to know more about what your plans for the future are, i.e: levelling (your target level and a time frame to hit such level) events you'd like to take part in.
Your reasons for why we need you, are not really constructive either.. care to elaborate?
Elle
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Care to explain the pr0 part?

Join to guild 3709886894
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thim Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:13 pm

I have played this game 2 years but with breaks. My char isn't Master/Hero already because i playing all the time without amps. But in the in few weeks i'll be master. Anyway, i dont think so lvl is most important thing in this game, but maybe in your guild. You asking about my "pr0", it means i do my best when i play and always trying to be the best.

Thim

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Don't worry, my first char was played without amps, only the event ES amps and that was in the time you had to find a RM or no grinding.

So anyway you already have a M knight and you what kind of exp you get later on.

I would suggest to train more till an appropriate level and re-apply.

Join to guild 3709886894
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thim Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Alright, so i'll reapply when i reach higher lvl. Thanks anyway. Good luck and have fun in game.

Thim

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:05 pm

BTW it's a democracy, it is not only my vote Join to guild 810156456

Join to guild 3709886894
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Then again I have to say that I feel so sorry for all those peeps who try to join but wouldn't fit in because of their level. I completely understand the thoughts of this guy that his level doesn't make that much sense. Ok...
But the 2 years of playing kicks in and I kinda know how i played this game 2 years ago, but most of us have way more experience in this game based on the playing time.level doesn't matter that much as long as you know how easy it is to reach up higher, but the knowledge and know-how experience is the most important part of choosing a guild that fits for you. And then I think we are not the right guild for you...

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  riko Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:14 pm

im sorry seems like i have to reject your application, good luck outside there. Join to guild 2325459160
riko
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down