♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belb reapplication

+9
Mysa
Might
Vluts
Andreiutz
Elle
Liberate
xslyth
Inanimate
ENORMOUSTROLL
13 posters

Go down

Belb reapplication Empty Belb reapplication

Post  Belb Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 am

Name: Alex

In Game Name:Belb

Class:Force Master

Level:130

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Y: Nightime

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Bulb, Bolb, Hozuki

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Most recently Valid, before that some of jades old guilds that i cant remember the names for... eQuium i think was one, there were at least 2 others.

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Paul, Martin, Peter, Riko, George - if anyone else im sorry for forgetting you...

How long you play a day +/-: 1 - 2 hours - sometimes less sometimes more, it depends if im working etc. I work full time as a chef so my hours are kinda wierd.

How long you have played Flyff: 6 years+

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Been in it before, enjoyed the people and enjoyed the battles. Martin knows this....

Give us a reason why we should consider you: Because i'm fun :D hahah wtfmen:D Semi decent asal bp... less good now than i used to be. But still OK. Arena based, siege is kinda impossible now its too early in the morning and i cant kill anyone in it anyway.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: Powerful

If any of you have questions etc, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer as best I can.

Belb

Back to top Go down

Belb reapplication Empty Re: Belb reapplication

Post  Belb Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:45 am

wow ok i forgot to mention Ellen, Malte/John/whoever plays xSlyth now nd also raider06 as friends. Belb reapplication 27287472 Belb reapplication 2113965524

Belb

Back to top Go down

Post  ENORMOUSTROLL Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 am

confirmed BiwaD SwaG brotherhood, 'yes' Belb reapplication 2509577337
ENORMOUSTROLL
ENORMOUSTROLL
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:36 am

Hmmm, I've heard rumors that there are others whom also have access to Belb, Bulb ect. Namely a person named Sam, due to this I withhold my vote, until I hear more.

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Belb Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:46 am

I am the only person with access to this account. Nobody else has, or will have access to this account but me. Bulb, is a different story. That is why I do not play Bulb at this moment, except at my discretion.

Any other questions? Belb reapplication 2136643783

Belb

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:05 pm

As long as it's only you Alex, you have my yes xD.

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:15 pm

slyth = john, malte can go to the hell, thanks.

and yes from me too.

xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Liberate Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:09 am

I vote yes for alex Belb reapplication 1571867714

Liberate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:25 pm

This guy ive not had the pleasure to meet on good terms.
Long story short, when i joined iCe i believe he thought i was someone else (of who he thought i was i never got the oppertunity to find out) but he clearly thought i was someone who he was not on good terms with as he spam killed me as a result.

Now the reason behind my 'no' vote is not simply because he spam killed me and may i add, i often laugh at people who use such an excuse against someone. My no vote is simply for the reason that he showed no care to find out who it was he insisted on harrassing. This shows to me a complete lack of respect towards people and from seeing his conversations in arena, he came across as ignorant and arrogant which he may, or may not be.. But i quite frankly have no time for this sort of person.
Elle
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  Belb Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 am

For the record, Anestrial, I had no clue who you were nor did I much care; I certainly don't remember you being in iCe when I was in it. I vaguely remember battling your arcanist, for what 5 minutes of it I saw in the arena. I don't particularly remember the encounter but it is possible you were caught in one of many clear arena attempts. Also I used to KOS any arc that slept me because let's be honest here, that skill is god damn annoying. To be completely clear it is not uncommon for me to kill someone in arena as many times as I wish, because that is what the arena is there for - whether I know them or not. It doesn't mean I don't like you, but to complain for being killed in the arena there is one answer and that is to not go in the arena.
Now that I've said my piece, granted I am aware that being spam killed is annoying and frustrating, and I understand and accept your view.
Don't want to turn this into a flame war, just making sure that I'm clear enough that you understand my actions.

Belb

Back to top Go down

Post  Andreiutz Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:16 am

This man is an ele/arcanist hater!
Andreiutz
Andreiutz
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Belb Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:39 am

I don't like to discriminate :D

I just believe if someone goes in arena they are fair game.

Belb

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 am

Yes
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:23 pm

you left iCe when we lost our guild house, then you joined Valid that had a guild house. Now Valid lost the guild lead and also lost their guild house, but now you're re-applying for iCe. would you join us to take advantage of our guild house? What if we loose it again? Would you leave us again to join another guild that still has it?

Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Might wrote:you left iCe when we lost our guild house, then you joined Valid that had a guild house. Now Valid lost the guild lead and also lost their guild house, but now you're re-applying for iCe. would you join us to take advantage of our guild house? What if we loose it again? Would you leave us again to join another guild that still has it?

i was going to ask same thing, but i didnt want to start it :P
u left ice for no guild house, and join back when ur current guild lose guild house too :S
isnt rly nice tbh.
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Belb Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:19 pm

If I stayed in valid I could have kept the guild house indefinately - the fee per day is pretty miniscule. I left before the guild lost it's guild house. Valid was good when it was active, but half the guild was hacked and the other half left. Sure I left iCe when the guild house was gone because at the time that 7dct was a vital part of my build and I struggled to get 100dct with it. Now however, it is far less important. I was going to rejoin iCe straight away but I really liked the laid back trolling of Valid, a lot of my friends joined it including Martin for a while. I stayed in Valid not for the guild house, but because I liked it there for a while. Belb reapplication 3925848005 Might I point out I wasn't the only one who left and we didn't have a guildhouse for quite a long time. As I recall it was something like 3 months before we got a new one?

Belb

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:59 pm

That's true, leaving over a minuscule thing such as guildhouse seems very unsightly for guild dedication. Regardless of the 7dct which isn't exactly a very good reason for someone to leave what some would consider family for.

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:51 am

I have to say no..
I dident like the reason when u left before, but i cant say that i was sad to see you leave.
Its not only that u kill everyone you see in the arena but u are rude when u do it.
And friendly fighting with guildies is one thing, spamming them and then be rude to them is another.
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:25 am

ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX BEBI! Belb reapplication 2737463069
Hes riding a kangaroo in arena and kills ppl how badass can that be!

Most likely my vote wont matter but i will still SAY IT.
Just cuz some of u dont know him it dosnt mean hes a kiddo and other stuff.
We all r annoying at a certain point.

Hes da best and i always had a lot of fun with him in arena. Belb reapplication 675700275

A BIG FAAAAAT YEEEEEEES FROM THE NO LIFER ROXY. Belb reapplication 3230676231
Roxanne
Roxanne
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sundaes Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:07 am

He has my 'yes'.

Valid was basically a free guild house with no strings attached ever since the lead was lost. If all Alex really wanted was the GH, I'm sure he could easily join some other GH guild straight away or just have stayed in Valid (and pay the maint fee) so I don't think he is re-joining just to take advantage of our GH.

He also has quite a few friends here who I'm sure would gladly welcome him back to the guild, so why not give him a second chance?

And as far as I've seen for the arena, he doesn't go out of his way to shit talk you like a lot of people do. He's actually pretty fun to hang with.
Sundaes
Sundaes
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Neiha Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:25 am

belbings did not mention neiha in post. neiha must always be mentioned. neiha will let it slide this time.
BiwaD SwaG confirmed.
+1 'Yes' Belb reapplication 2474962210

btw for the skeptical persons:
there are 2 guilds he can join right now if he wanted, and more if irrelevant things like guild house mattered to him, but iCe is where he wants to be, and that should be respected. its not like his leaving before brought drama to the guild, nor did he betray us or had ill intentions, people have taken that little thing way too far, especially considering we have accepted more questionable applications.

just my 2 cents
Neiha
Neiha
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  riko Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:20 am

Everyone deserve second chance, welcome back Alex. Belb reapplication 2509577337
riko
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 am

welcome

~ closed
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin