♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Solar/TheCraZy88s

2 posters

Go down

From Solar/TheCraZy88s Empty From Solar/TheCraZy88s

Post  Mairdre Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 am

Answer the following questions in short form.

• Name: Valerio
  • In Game Name: Mairdre
  • Class: Slayer
  • Level: 140
  • Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Not yet
  • Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): GameOver69 (blade) - SkendY
  • Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Solar, TheCraZy88s
  • Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): StarOfAtlantis, Parabellum and SlovenianBP (I am sorry if I fogot someone :x)
  • How long you play a day +/-: Actually, it's summer, I am not so active but I keep my character always connected.
  • How long you have played Flyff: 4 or 5 years

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

• What is your motivation for joining iCe: I am looking for a guild where I can support in Tower Siege. There is some guild who asked me to join, but I guess that iCe is the most organized guild in Tanuki server.
  • Give us a reason why we should consider you: I Don't have any idea From Solar/TheCraZy88s 3230676231 You can probably troll me when I comes back at home and I will be stoned/dunk, that will be funny for you
  • Your thoughts about iCe itself: I have to find out it From Solar/TheCraZy88s 1037204084

Mairdre

Back to top Go down

From Solar/TheCraZy88s Empty Re: From Solar/TheCraZy88s

Post  KettoShi Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:50 am

Are you done leveling with your slayer?
What kind of blade are you?
What do you mostly do while in flyff?
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

From Solar/TheCraZy88s Empty Wasakaka

Post  Mairdre Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:27 am

Yea, actually I will stay at 140 for a while, to reach 150's I have to spend a levelin nerd time that I don't have (for now)
I am PvM blade, a pure str one. I am not that good in pvp against players who have lot of block rate.
When I am on flyff, I usually spend my time in arena.

Mairdre

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:54 am

your application has been accepted. Contact me ingame to get your invite to iCe.

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum