♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OREO's app

2 posters

Go down

OREO's app Empty OREO's app

Post  OREO Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 am

•Name: Monty Robin Taylor

•In Game Name: OREO

•Class: ASAL BillPoster

•Level: 121

•Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope

•Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): i used to have a BJ called arcanearrow but that was way back in v8~v12 not currently active

•Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): ChosenOne

•Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Not specifically but i know aot of them

•How long you play a day +/-: On week days i should get on for 1~2 hours on weekends anywhere between 4~10

•How long you have played Flyff: About 5 years

•What is your motivation for joining iCe: Well, i was in ChosenOne who were not an active sieging guild and i would like to join in for the odd siege if possible.

•Give us a reason why we should consider you: well, im usually a nice person i dont random kill. And help people out instead of ignoring them. And soon i hope to help out in sieges etc.

•Your thoughts about iCe itself: Good guild with decent members who all seem to be nice people but good players. Probably the best guild that is still ctive.

OREO

Back to top Go down

OREO's app Empty Re: OREO's app

Post  Humour Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:41 am

Welcome to the forum. Your application is under consideration and we will let you know when we reach a decision or if we have any questions.
Humour
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  OREO Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:21 am

Thank you for the welcome :)

OREO

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:40 am

any plans to level up soon?
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  OREO Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:56 am

Yes i hope to get 150 i have 3/5 Q amps and i buying them ready for next free week i get to blast the levels :)

OREO

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:22 am

your application has been rejected. Good luck finding another guild, OREO. OREO's app 464751818

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum