♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application <3

+3
Renaissance
xslyth
Vaas
7 posters

Go down

Application <3 Empty Application <3

Post  Lannah Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Answer the following questions in short form.

Name: ilyanna
In Game Name: Lannah
Class: Seraph
Level: 150
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Nah uh,
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nah uh,
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Uh huh, Kalila, Kore, Concieted
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Uh huh, Outline, Aletheia, Profound, OffLimit/Hidden/CrystaL (in all 3 stages), Adrenaline, and i think thats it.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Uh huh, Conceited -> Adrenaline, Kore -> Profound
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Uhmm, i think so, im not sure who exactly :I.
How long you play a day +/-: hmmm, a long time ^ - ^.. it varies though cause liek, im busy but i like to play flyff.
How long you have played Flyff: mmmh idk when i started i have liek almost 230 days played though, ha..

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Mmh, well Vaas asked me to apply, and well Might is nice n all so, idk :I
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Mmh, my usefulness would make me happy, but idk if i have any so.. yeah
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Hmmm, idk really, i like to play flyff, not many people do anymore.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Mmmmmmm, iCe is so old, i never have had a war with all of iCe, so probably only 1 or 2 people dont like me, i hope not more then that :I .. but i dont dislike anyone in iCe so.. iCe is an okay guild.. a pvp guild though and well i am pvm so.. :I idk too much.

boop~

Lannah

Back to top Go down

Application <3 Empty Re: Application <3

Post  Vaas Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Lannah wrote:Answer the following questions in short form.

Name: ilyanna
In Game Name: Lannah
Class: Seraph
Level: 150
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Nah uh,
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nah uh,
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Uh huh, Kalila, Kore, Concieted
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Uh huh, Outline, Aletheia, Profound, OffLimit/Hidden/CrystaL (in all 3 stages), Adrenaline, and i think thats it.
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): Uh huh, Conceited -> Adrenaline, Kore -> Profound
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Uhmm, i think so, im not sure who exactly :I.
How long you play a day +/-: hmmm, a long time ^ - ^.. it varies though cause liek, im busy but i like to play flyff.
How long you have played Flyff: mmmh idk when i started i have liek almost 230 days played though, ha..

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Mmh, well Vaas asked me to apply, and well Might is nice n all so, idk :I
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Mmh, my usefulness would make me happy, but idk if i have any so.. yeah
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Hmmm, idk really, i like to play flyff, not many people do anymore.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Mmmmmmm, iCe is so old, i never have had a war with all of iCe, so probably only 1 or 2 people dont like me, i hope not more then that :I .. but i dont dislike anyone in iCe so.. iCe is an okay guild.. a pvp guild though and well i am pvm so.. :I idk too much.

boop~

Welcome to the forums Ilyana!

I got no questions for you, all i can say is that your Application isn't really that detailed :x
You should have put more effort in it.

Good luck with your application and the further votes ^^
Vaas
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Welcome ilyana
:)

I have to agree with vaas. Your application is too short, i would prefer it, if you
Give a bit more time on it. You can also check some other applications,
For some ideas.
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lannah Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Oh im sorry :x .. mmh i could add stuff but im not sure what to add exactly,

I did look at some of the other applications and i see they spent most of the time on the bottom questions, but hmm.. I'm not sure what specifically you'd like to know.

I don't mind answering more specific questions o .o.

Lannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Renaissance Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Any other reasons on why we should consider you? "Hmmm, idk really, i like to play flyff, not many people do anymore." isn't really a good reason

Lannah wrote:What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Mmh, my usefulness would make me happy, but idk if i have any so.. yeah
I don't think you understand the question or I don't understand your answer. What do you mean your usefulness would make you happy? How do you think you will you be loyal to our guild?

Lannah wrote:What is your motivation for joining iCe: Mmh, well Vaas asked me to apply, and well Might is nice n all so, idk :I
So you wanna join because vaas asked you too, and because Might is nice? You thinking about siegeing? Do you wanna join because of friends you have in iCe? Any self tasks you have where joining iCe can help accomplish those?

Just simple effort in an application can make a huge difference. You need to try and make us want you to join. This applies in real life too such as jobs and college etc. so get practising on application skills. I really do wish you good luck on your app but there's nothing good that can happen if you don't put the effort in and sorry if I'm sounding like I'm picking on you, I'm just tired of seeing people who have real potential to become a great member with iCe but fail because they don't try good enough on their applications
Renaissance
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lannah Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Any other reasons on why we should consider you? "Hmmm, idk really, i like to play flyff, not many people do anymore." isn't really a good reason

- There really is no reason to consider me that i can give to you that would outrank another type of person or player. I am a PvM player, iCe is a mostly PvP guild, I have no incredible purpose that i can see, Might said not to worry about purpose or use in the guild right now as much as fitting into the guild as a person. I feel that at a personal level it would be wrong to try to persuade you i am better as a person then someone else, so theres no good way that i could compare myself to others if that is what you would like :I sorry.

Lannah wrote:
I don't think you understand the question or I don't understand your answer. What do you mean your usefulness would make you happy? How do you think you will you be loyal to our guild?

- As for loyalty, i dont see a way for me to be unloyal, as i said im a PvM seraph, if you mean that i can't dungeon with other guild or people outside of flyff then i cant say i can do that. As for PvP i can help if you would like me to, my seraph will be able to be PvM Tank, Leveling Tank, PvM FS, PvP FS, and BRM, but i am still working a lot on her, so to be usefull would make me happy and that is what would drive my loyalty, hopefully that answers you questions :x

Lannah wrote:
So you wanna join because vaas asked you too, and because Might is nice? You thinking about siegeing? Do you wanna join because of friends you have in iCe? Any self tasks you have where joining iCe can help accomplish those?

- I have no other motivation to join iCe, i enjoy playing flyff and i have enjoyed playing flyff by myself in my own guild, in a friends guild, in random guilds, and i will enjoy playing flyff in an elite guild like iCe, it doesn't make a difference to me so much, i have no purpose in siege at the moment, so i am only applying because vaas asked me to, really. That seems somewhat negative to me as i re-read it but i hope you dont see it that way, i like iCe else i wouldnt apply, but all i know is iCe is pvp and i am not.

Just simple effort in an application can make a huge difference. You need to try and make us want you to join. This applies in real life too such as jobs and college etc. so get practising on application skills. I really do wish you good luck on your app but there's nothing good that can happen if you don't put the effort in and sorry if I'm sounding like I'm picking on you, I'm just tired of seeing people who have real potential to become a great member with iCe but fail because they don't try good enough on their applications.

- I cant make you want me to join no matter how hard i try atm, if iCe would like me to help in any way a Seraph can, i don't mind helping you guys. I'm happy with flyff right now, though, so i'm not looking for a better guild or a siege guild, i'm not looking for help or for support, nor am i looking to impress or persuage, i'm just Lannah, 150 seraph, infatuated with collecting cs and rare items, while still enjoying my time in flyff building my seraph little by little ^ - ^. - I do have other chars as i listed in my initial post, they are all playable, but Might said only mains allowed, and i will always love my Seraph over all other classes so it is all i can apply with.

- If you accept me that is fine with me, if you don't that is okay, too. Thanks for your specifications, i hope this post helps

Lannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Renaissance Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Yep I think you did pretty good there, exactly what I was looking for. Nice to see you took the time to elaborate and you were very honest which I respect. All we like to see is someone who can provide a detailed friendly application and genuinely would like to join iCe for the right reasons. We don't care too much about gear so as long as you have a good reputation, you're a friendly person and we see you've tried your best then you're in a good position.
Renaissance
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lannah Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:23 am

:) yay! Thanks for your interest, i hope im worth the time ^ - ^

p.s: omgosh i love this forums, this is how flyff forums should be, it doesnt reset you after like 5 minutes of typing and lets you go back and whatnot without erasing what you wrote, so awesome, i usually write everything in notepad or something then copy and paste cause i like loose everything when i go to preview or submit in flyff cause it makes you re log in but ahh.. epic to post on a stable forums

Lannah

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:45 am

Welcome to the forums Lannah, I have a question. I have heard from multiple people for over a year that you're a scammer. Any reasons why they would be saying something like that?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:20 am

Welcome to the forums, Lannah.

My questions has already been answered in the previous responds from you. And thanks for elaborating your application.

All I can say is, Good luck with your application.
Taezin
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:20 am

Welcome on our forum.

The only questions I have are:
-Why join with your seraph and not arca or another account?
-What will you do with your arca?
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lannah Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:57 am

TonTon,

- Mmmmh, it's a long story but i will try to make it as as short as i can.. There are 3 reasons why people have called me a scammer...

The 1st reason was started by Karoline, prior to the guild merge, i always liked Karoline and i wanted to make my characters like hers, and i pmd her constantly asking her stuff.. i don't think she liked it that much cause she mostly ignored me, so i started to get her to talk to me when i started to buy a lot of her cs clothes.. but some stuff she wouldnt sell to me.. now,when i was in Outline and we merged into Aletheia, Karoline was accused of being a scammer herself and BabyTank, ily15, and a few others confronted her about it in the Guild House and were quite blunt and rude about it, they then kicked everyone from the guild, including myself, as BabyTank had lead, Outline players went back to outline with a couple Aletheia players, and Karoline and Aletheia players went to ChosenOne with a few Outline players. Karoline had lent a lot of stuff to Outline players, for example, my best in game friend had a baseball suit F, nfl shoes F, venerable dragon set, and hyper set, and maybe even a few other things that was all Karoline's. After some time he ended up giving my the baseball suit and nfl shoes, which was 2 items that Karoline wouldn't give to me.. I pm'd karoline saying that i have them, and if we could be friends, but she felt everyone in outline had part in scamming her so she demanded i give her the clothes else she would report me as well. My friend said to not give them to her; I did not give her the items.

The 2nd reason was started by KimWonk, I was still in Outline, KimWonk was helping me prior to the conflicts and gave me a lot of advice on how to level, only because i was coupled with kuifaap, though. She asked him to join Profound with her when it first started up, he asked me to go with him but i said no, so he also said no. Going into v19, kuifaap was hacked, like right after the update.. He got his stuff back, the same day though. when he got the stuff back he gave it all to JackieChan, another member in Outline for safe keeping. kuifaap told me Jackie was helping me with his internet security or w/e. Jackie ended up scamming ~400b from him, this is with gpot 200/100 prices mind you so.. that was insane perin then.. kuifaap got really depressed as he was having irl problems as well, and now getting everything taken 2 times in a row killed him emotionally. weeks and weeks later as nothing gets better he was half quit and half given up on flyff, and we were having friendship/relationship issues irl. The relationship and ingame couple was ended by me. When i ended the couple he left Outline, KimWonk brought him to profound and he told her more of what happened. She hated me intensely ever since then, saying that i only used kuifaap by coupling him but got rid of him when he lost all his money, a lot of people said that from Profound, she permed me for weeks on weeks and kuifaap didnt talk to me at all for a long time. Idk what i did to anyone to provoke them, tbh, i asked KimWonk constantly why she would say those things, but she would never say.. they all said 'you know why'. Months later after KimWonk quit, EgyptianSpirit. the lead of Profound, talked to me about some of it, she said that KimWonk told the guild whoever didn't perm me would get permed by her and would be betraying her, but did not no the exact reason behind the hatred other then 'she thought it was fun'.

The 3rd reason that i know of was the OffLimit deal. When i left Outline for multiple reasons, I was guildless for some time, while guildless this person named Energise kept following me around and talking to me, i had no idea where he came from or who he was but he said he wanted to help me. He became a good friend after a while and we decided to make a new guild, the plan was to buy an adv guildhouse and start it from there as it'd be cheaper then trying to piece it all together. As I was pm'ing some of the inactive guild leaders such a iLazy with Ember and Camile with ChosenOne, TyphoonBlade of OffLimit, who was an old old friend pm'd me about pricing his Lion. Well we started talking about guilds after i helped him and he suggested i just join OffLimit under him and i could run it as Kingpin. I said no thanks as i wanted my own guild and i asked him to pm me if he wanted to sell it. He decided about a week later that he was going to break from flyff soon as he was going to have a new baby in the house, so i told Energise and we both joined OffLimit, went to the Guild House, and discussed a price. The price was set for 100b in the end of the meeting. About 2 -4 weeks went by as i was given Kingpin and i started to invite people to the guild. I was tanking for OffLimit members during an exp event that was going on and Energise was talking to me on msn and he was excited about something. TyphoonBlade pm'd me and said Congratulations, you're the new Guild Leader, i then got the messege and the gold title. That's all he said about it so i'm like omgomgomg and i was asking Energise what was going on. He said he purchased the guild for 300 dollars, as gpots were 300/100 and that would = 100b. I didn't ask anything more about it and i went on with my day happily. I invited more and more people and i started some guild events including a guild name change. Now, TyphoonBlade got a lot of bs for selling me the guild from his old members, he asked me not to say i bought it many times as some of the older members who helped pay for the guild didnt want it to be sold. They kept asking me though so i finally did tell them yes the guild was purchased from him and there are new leaders. I dont know what happened, if it was because of that, if it was because of something else but i logged in one day with a mailbox of TyphoonBlade's regards as he left the guild with all of his chars except TyphoonBlade. He said he needed a break from the guildies and he was going to do ClockWorks. I'm like w/e that's cool, but then he joined Profound, whom i was stilling warring with, I kicked TyphoonBlade at that point, all of the old guildies of his left as well. He then started to tell Profound and others that i scammed that guildhouse from him and pmd me that he was going to do everything in his power to destroy that guild and take it from me. He said he reported me to GMs and that his friends would kick me from it and delete the guild. I have some screens of our conversations still i'm sure..

Idk why people don't like me. I've never legitimately scammed or hacked anyone, people have helped me a lot to get to where i am now i won't deny that, but i've only asked for help a few times. And when i've asked for help i've always returned the favor without being asked to. Karoline and KimWonk were two of my inspirations to make a Seraph/Arc combo, as you may see all 3 of has have a Tank Seraph and a Speed Arc that we dual log. I have always had a Seraph, though, never made any others until Profound permed me so hard.

Taezin,

thanks for your post :)

Skouize,

- I asked Might about it before, the answer i got was only Main Characters were supposed to join iCe, I will only ever have my seraph as a main character, a reason being that my other 3 are on the same account, while my seraph is on its own. I made it that way because i dual log and i always need my seraph so, yeah. If it was up to me i would probably add my crackshooter or arc, but im not on them as often as seraph.

- Atm my Arc is in Profound, My Crackshooter got kicked from CrystaL and is guildless, and my slayer is in Adrenaline, Might said i am not allowed to have my characters in any other guilds that rival iCe, but if it was up to me, i would move my Arc to Adrenaline with my slayer, and my crack into Profound. But i won't be working on any of those characters until i have finished my seraph and i have a long way to go ^ - ^

Lannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:59 am

Ok thanks for the information ^^
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Renaissance Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:58 am

@Lannah I highly respect that you're open and honest but I hope you understand from our point of view, you can be a liability whether or not those things are true or not, which we'll have no way of knowing what really went down
Renaissance
Renaissance
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  guestie Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:09 am

Well, maybe another reason would be that you offered a home (and I mean Hidden) to a known scammer (and you know who i mean), when you were nicely informed about the situation and asked to do the normal thing which is kicking him out (several times, by different people), and not befriending people like that. Just saying, thanks for reading.

guestie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lannah Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:15 am

For the 1st issue w/ Karoline, no, the only person you could ask is my friend who i still active, i gave him the cs back and he sold it some time ago.

The 2nd issue, you could ask kuifaap, i still talk to him sometimes on Msn, he is the only person who says i didnt scam him. I also have a screenshot of when KimWonk (HyunSun) turned her PMs to off and cussed me out for about 10 minutes straight, as she is speaking to my seraph, mind you.

The 3rd issue, i actually have the screenshots, i just looked n yup, i have 1 of him telling me im the guild leader and promoting me, i have 1 of him mailing me saying he is leaving the guild, and i have 1 saying that he'd destroy the guild (by saying i scammed it) to get it back, and i also have one saying he told the GMs,

I screenshot just about everything, i have about 1000 on my old computer and 570 here atm now, all of these screens are w/ me now so if you'd like to see them let me know, i'm really tired of these rumors but youre right as they will never leave me alone unless i post them on Tanuki Forums, but Global Mods would take out all the names probably so it would end up not doing as much as i'd like it to.

Lannah

Back to top Go down

Application <3 Empty Re: guestie

Post  Lannah Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:50 am

Also, as for the problem with the scammer in Hidden, he joined hidden before anyone told me he was a scammer, he asked if he could stay and im like sure dude idc the guild is inactive, it was only my chars and his chars in the guild, anyone else was inactive and i never saw log in.

The reason i did not kick him is because the people who pm'd me and 'asked' me to kick him, where the people who called me a scammer beforehand and they didnt 'ask' me, they commanded me to kick him else i would be permed. I have been on and off perm for the past year, how dare anyone who has spread rumors about me pm me and command me to do something for them. Heck no, i am sorry that StarAngel and whoever else he scammed got their stuff taken, but they way i feel about it is that's karma.

Star did pm me after the others to tell me what he did from his/her point of view, and to 'warn' me about him, but by then i had already said he could stay, i say what i mean and mean what i say. Also, i had no intention of staying in that guild at that point and was planning to sell it already, so i couldn't care about it any less at the time.

I will always stand by Gala-Lab, though, in saying an transaction of items is strictly player based. Even if you report that scam incident, they will not help you, meaning it is not against game rules, and is not ban-able. Acc. sharing, though, is ban-able, and if you're going to share accounts you must be weary of the risks. Hopefully that incident can be used as an example of what could happen in the end.

hopefully this explains my viewpoint, and hopefully you understand where i'm coming from. sadly i do not have any screenshots of the pms i got, though.

Lannah

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Hmmm ok, thank you for your honesty.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:41 pm

What's so hard about being ambicious at first ? I mean, you've answered each question way more detailed than your app was at the first step. However, it's gonna take approximately 72 hours until i let you know our decision. Stay active here to answer possible questions.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lannah Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:55 pm

I wasn't really sure what all you wanted to know or hear about, sorry :I.. I figured if i gave my general thoughts and information you would ask me for detailed information about the things that interested you, which you did :).. I could type books about how i feel so, i hope my method of applying makes a little bit of good sense ~ thanks for your time estimate

Lannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Application rejected.

~ closed
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content