♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

+3
lomaintfem
xxTheOnexx
TonTon
7 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  KusMij Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:12 am

• Name: Emmi =^~^=

• In Game Name: KusMij

• Class: Ringmaster

• Level: 137

• Do you share your accounts or equipement? I share my RM with my Fiance not equipment though.

• Have you used a Name Change Scroll? My Rm's name years ago used to be 'CapnEmmyPants'

• Do you have any other characters? I used to have a 130 Blade and 150 Arc.

• Have you been a member of any previous guilds? I used to be here in iCe, but my last guild was Triumph. (really didn't end well)

• Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? Nope, I don't. KusMij is my last character to play and is guild less.

• Do you have any friends currently in iCe? Adrian, RC, Vogue (I was friends with Kani when I was in there) Iky, Malte, Darran. etc :3

• How long you play a day +/-: Well, in the fall I'll be back to college, but even with that I'm usually on everyday. 

• How long you have played Flyff: Basically a beta baby. I've played for a long while! :]

• What is your motivation for joining iCe: I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST...Alright, done with Pokemon theme. Honestly, to have fun with all the others guildies and friends that I have in the guild. Siege and possibly dungeon with someone that is willing to have an adventure! :D

• What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: My ideal of loyalty is to be respectful and an aid or even a friend to those in the guild. I'm an active character and I'm all around a friendly helpful critter. 

• Give us a reason why we should consider you: I'm a down to earth-drama free zone girl. Looking to actually have fun and play the game without there always being a wall.

• Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe was a fun exciting guild to be in last I was there. I wanted to re-experience it with you all. I'm most certain that we'll get a long great becoming friends. Application 2136643783 

KusMij

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  TonTon Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:17 am

Welcome to the forums Emmi!, It's good to see you finally applied 8D. Overall your answers are short but to the point, the only questions I would see posed are who is your fiancée, and who are you 2 alt characters. Other then that nice job^^.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  KusMij Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:44 am

My Blade was named CherryCrusher and my Arc name was Antler
My Fiance is RedWine.Application 2136643783

KusMij

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:48 am

Welcome to our forums. :D
Here's few questions for you:
1. Any plans for lvling?
2. Are you mostly INT/STA?

~ i liked your applications, dunno why hehe..
Good luck with the votes.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:21 am

May I ask why you left iCe last time?
And how do you share a chara but not equiptment?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:53 am

Welcome to our forums, emmi. The application voting will approximately take 48 hours. Please stay active on this thread to answer possible questions.

~ Paul

Application 464751818
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:35 am

Welcome to the Forum Emmi!

Good Luck with your Application and your further votes!
Vaas
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KusMIj Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:39 pm

:D

1. I'm full a stam tank rm. I do plan on lvling either once there's an exp event or when I get more Q's. For now I'm mid-crap-level. hehe.x3

2. I honestly cannot remember what happened last time I was in iCe, but I think it was around the time I was really sick and had to focus on my health so, I quit for a good half a year. It wasn't fair for them if I stayed in and wasn't around.

3. Also, what I meant by when we share accounts and not equipment is that he has his own and I have mine. I don't really count cs If that makes sense? Application 27287472

KusMIj

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:44 pm

what i meant is if you are sharing accounts do you strip your chara ? to not share equiptment?
or do you just log on in another room and he can use it ? If he is going to actively be on your accnt i guess i would like to know  a little about him as well
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Welcome to the forum

I do remember whay u left the guild, the guy u were daiting/was togetter with back then (cant remember who he was) left and so did u..

But well long time ago, good luck Application 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:18 pm

So you're applying, but the guy you share your account with isn't? .. Sounds like an issue.

Good luck with your application though Emmi
Taezin
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  KusMij Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:31 am

RedWine will be applying to iCe as well. We're looking for a guild to join together. We're not looking to 'Cause an issue'.

Hopefully tomorrow he'll be able to send in his application.

For the other question again, we share accounts, but we both have our own equipment so, there is no need for each other to share.

If you're still not satisfied with my answer or still are confused, you can pm us in-game.

KusMij

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:28 am

It's all fine, you have answered the question with enough details. However, i'd want you both to apply at the same time due to the fact that you share accounts with each other. Application 464751818
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:17 am

Your application to iCe has been accepted. Please contact Mysa / Taezin / Hope / SlovenianBP ingame to recieve your guild invite.
I'd like to see an application of RedWine until the beginning of next week tho, if it's possible and you still share your account with him.

Welcome to iCe

~ Paul

Application 464751818
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down