♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

4 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  BananaHammock Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Name: Phil
Location/Country: Canada
In Game Name: BananaHammock69
Class: Crackhead
Level: 150
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?:
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Dionysus was one I can't remember previous one
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No mostly everything is linked to my
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): I have my seraph 148 that I use. Mentalist 143, Arc 140, Blade 127  Rarely used.
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): Syn THE REAL ONE
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): Just personal storage guilds.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): Yes, a lot... am seeing more and more familiar faces
How long you play a  day +/- : Right now only on the weekends to do some farming. But I can usually log on everynight. Depending on work
How long you have played Flyff: long time... off and on for few years
Do you have any siege experience: Yeah I've sieged a couple of times
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): 2

Answer the following questions in paraphrased form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe:  I was looking for a guild to have fun with
What do you like to do in game: farming dungeons
What are your in-game goals: pick up where I left off .. Chase that gold
How do you make money/fund your character: Dungeons
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Honesty
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): After the siege time was changed. I really didn't have an interest in the game what soever with a dead guild. But Now I miss it and want to get back farming again maybe get back into siege as well
Tell us something about yourself: Married, with a soon to be 2 year old daughter in December
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I am an experienced player in farming.. I could be help
Your thoughts about iCe itself: I always competed against iCe and it was always enjoyable no matter the outcome. Really strong guild

BananaHammock

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  xxTheOnexx Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Welcome to our forums.

May you take more time and fix your application by giving us more information about you and put more effort please.

Thanks & Good luck!
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  BananaHammock Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Answer the following questions in paraphrased form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I was looking for a guild to have fun with. There is lots of friends and old guildies in iCe.. it would feel more like home to me.. I am looking to get some farming team going and I was talking to a few members already and they had the same idea.
What do you like to do in game: farming dungeons chilling out... I have always been farming colo and trying to get gold weapons. I would try to complete achievements in game ; such as the food addict titles; killing titles
What are your in-game goals: pick up where I left off .. Chase that gold. I aim for completing my gear 100%.. right now I need some more augs but who doesnt eh. I am really trying to get icecream addict Lol I have been for a few years now.
How do you make money/fund your character: I was selling a lot of dungeon drops .. I would always go farm during the special drop events. I did gpot in the past sometimes.. I don't think I will be doing that anymore. Maybe a little.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: My idea of loyalty is helping when in need and able to , not being selfish , being straight up and honest , theres always a solution to problems
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): After the siege time was changed. I really didn't have an interest in the game what soever with a dead guild. I started to play League for a bit but got bored of that. But Now I miss playing flyff and the people. I want to get back farming again maybe get back into siege as well
Tell us something about yourself: Married, with a soon to be 2 year old daughter in December. Work surveying on pipelines so sometimes I will go out of town for a week or so at a time. Usually have internet access but work long hours. I like to play games.. on the computer and playstation
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I am an experienced player in farming.. I could be help.. Im a fun guy. I like to have fun , easy to get along with .
Your thoughts about iCe itself: I always competed against iCe and it was always enjoyable no matter the outcome. Really strong guild in both pvp and pvm... Have been around for a long long time. Im sure you guys are a fun guild and I'd really like to find that out myself!

BananaHammock

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Much better. Thanks.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soh Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:10 pm

thats the smooth material i am looking for.

i know you since synae and i know you are loyal as fuck.

you got my yes

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BananaHammock Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:24 pm

Sorry guys I am real bad at doing apps xD If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask. I don't bite Application 810156456

BananaHammock

Back to top Go down

Post  reign Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:20 am

BananaHammock wrote:Sorry guys I am real bad at doing apps xD If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask. I don't bite Application 810156456

Welcome to our forum. Good luck with your application.

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you hit with cs and link on elemented and non-elemented monsters. My own curiosity. Since this can be seen by public, please send me a mail ingame.

Thanks,

reign
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:43 am

Your application has been accepted
please contact a KP or me in game for invite :)
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down