♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for iCe

5 posters

Go down

Application for iCe Empty Application for iCe

Post  DarkestStar Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 pm

In Game Name: DarkestStar
Class: Force Master Application for iCe 2509577337 
Level: 130

Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Yes, I share my account with my friend Emily who I know in person.

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No.

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): I have my Jester ObitoUchiha and my Blade roxas who are both inactive since v9.

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): FrozenRose,Seven,vongola,Peace,Saphir,Profound

Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): My blade roxas is Guild leader of Spartan which is also inactive since v9.

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Tornadorc.

How long you play a day +/-: I would say about 3-5 hours.

How long you have played Flyff: Since Flyff Beta. 

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I just came back to flyff and wanted to join a guild that sieged. Last time I sieged was when I was in vongola. Since I'm orginally from lawolf I couldn't really see myself sieging with anyone but a guild form lawolf. What can I say? I carry that lawolf pride :D.

What is your idea of ??loyalty to the guild: My idea of loyalty to my guild is always having everyones back and being there when they need me.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: I've been playing Flyff since the start of the game and know almost everything there is to know about it. I always wanted to join the guild Illumanti but never got the chance to because I wasn't pro enough. I think now I can be a benifit to any guild I join. I'm a really friendly person who communicates. I'll always be ready to help out whoever whenever!

Your thoughts about iCe itself: Well I've always admired the guild on how they won almost every siege since before the server merge. Seems like really chill guild that doesn't start problems with others. It's probably the only guild I really see myself joining since my recent return to the game.

DarkestStar

Back to top Go down

Application for iCe Empty Re: Application for iCe

Post  TonTon Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Welcome to the forums star, I have a few questions for you. First off, what do you like to do in game for fun? Also, does your friend Emily play FlyFF, and if so, who are her characters? Is she also planning on applying since you are?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:49 pm

there can only be one Star

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkestStar Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:23 pm

I usually hang out in arena and brawl it out with some friends for fun and also just chill with friends. Emily is AuntJemima3 and like I said she is my inreal friend. I will password and she won't have access anymore since she is in Remi. She also rarely plays flyff anyways. I gave these same answers to Tornadorc ingame.

DarkestStar

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Thanks for answering star, and good luck with the votes Application for iCe 810156456

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:14 pm

isnt auntjemina from remi?

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkestStar Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Yeah but I don't know a lot about that since I just recently came back to the game about a month ago and she never really logs on and plays lol.

DarkestStar

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Welcome to the forum!
First of all, If you want to get in here, then you must change your password and never share your char with anyone in remi unless you wanna get auto reject.
Now i have few questions for you: 1. How do you make your money?
2. Any plans to lvl up?
3. Are you able to siege? Or you still working on improving you gear?

Good luck with the application. =)

اسمك؟
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkestStar Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:19 pm

I've already changed my password and informed my friend she can't use my character anymore. I make my money by buying and reselling. I also gpot a sometimes when I got some extra cash to blow. I'll be able to siege soon as soon as I get a good speed knuckle and shield. I plan to level to 150 during the next exp event or sooner if possible.

DarkestStar

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkestStar Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Oh I left it out but my name is Ümar.

DarkestStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:10 am

Welcome to the iCe forums Ümar. 

What I personally see in every application is a promiss to always be available as an asset to your guild, usually after a new player joins us within a month they become really inactive and slowly disappear, would that happen with you?

Good luck with your application.
Taezin
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkestStar Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:41 am

The last time I quit flyff was due to majority of my friends quitting flyff due to some of the updates they made. I usually play a game for very long periods of time or until almost all my friends quit and I'm left with no one to play with. But you can expect me to stay for a very long time. Probably for more than a year or so if I had to guess. Hopefully longer than that if the game updates and it gets better. But you can expect me to be on at least 4-5 days every week unless I go on vacation or something. I hope that answers your question. ^_^

DarkestStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:01 am

They have already asked the questions that I wanted to know, and you have anserd them.

Your application have been accepted, please contact me in game for your guild invite  Application for iCe 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down