♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please allow me to join iCe!

+3
xxTheOnexx
lomaintfem
Mysa
7 posters

Go down

Please allow me to join iCe! Empty Please allow me to join iCe!

Post  Immune92 Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:13 am

Name: Clark
In Game Name: Immune
Class: Arcanist
Level: 130
Do you share your accounts or equipement? No
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? No
Do you have any other characters? dukuray, ClarK, *the rest are mules* Mind0verMats, McLeecher, TradeBundash, Sheepflocker, Sheepflocker2, adventman1, adventman11,adventman111, adventman02, adventman22, adventman222, adventman3, adventman33, adventman333
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Shaughnessy
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild):dukuray-Biohazard
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Snobell
How long you play a day +/-: 5-6 hours
How long you have played Flyff: since v4 on Mushpoie server. stopped for 3 years and started again almost a year ago. 6 years total.

MOTIVATION! I'd like to join because I'm really working to become a great Arcanist, Snobell has been a great help to me and I'd love to have the chance to siege with you guys when Sno thinks I'm ready.

LOYALTY! Loyalty to iCe would be effective immediately. All who bear iCe above their heads are my allies, I will treat others in the guild politely, how I would like to be treated. Honesty and respect to the guild is a must. Gossiping, rumors, lies, harassment, and scamming is unforgivable.

WHY CONSIDER ME!? I wanna be, the very best...THAT NO ONE EVER WAS! BUM BUM BUM!Please allow me to join iCe! 1037204084  to pvp is my real test... to join iCe is my caaaause!Please allow me to join iCe! 2692183036  I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. Each member of iCe to understand THE POWER THAT'S INSIDE Please allow me to join iCe! 2509577337 ! Please allow me to join iCe! 1571867714 ICESHARMOTA Please allow me to join iCe! 2474962210  I would not say anything or do anything that would bring the name of iCe bad light. In the unfortunate event any wrong is done by another member, it will not affect my loyalty. I will view iCe as my new family, contributing where and when I can. I make awful puns.

iCe! From what I've seen, iCe is a well oiled machine of elite serious players. iCe's members all are goal oriented and independent.  members of iCe are humble and laid back. could say  Please allow me to join iCe! 2737463069  you're a pretty chill, cool guild YEAAAAAH!

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME!

Immune92

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to join iCe! Empty Re: Please allow me to join iCe!

Post  Mysa Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:20 am

Welcome to the forum

Your application made me smile, good luck Please allow me to join iCe! 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to join iCe! Empty Thanks for the warm welcome! Yay for smiles!

Post  Immune92 Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:28 am

Thank you  Please allow me to join iCe! 3925848005 ! I'm happy to make anyone smile!

Immune92

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:32 am

I see you have several mules... do you farm events to make perin? are you planning on hitting 143/150? how do you currently support yourself?
Good Luck with you app :) and yes you do make awful ( but cute ) puns.
Also, are you available for all 3 sieges on the weekends?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:51 am

Welcome to the forum, Clark!

Please answear the questions that have been asked by lomaintfem, cause i wanted to ask the same questions.

Hmm, I would say that I liked the application and good luck man =).
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to join iCe! Empty Hello my pretties...

Post  Immune92 Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:28 am

Hey there Lomainfem! and xxTheOnexx!To answer questions I am a HUGE event farmer, 90% of all my wealth comes strictly from events. I have about 1.5tril worth of stuff I've gained through events that I'm gradually selling to fund my improvement. the other 10% is a tanking service that I use if i need a quick buck. I was hoping for another level up event before going for 150 *being an event farmer it seemed like a very desirable way to make money while getting 150.* If I finish with maxing out my char before the next event, i will go for 150 without hesitation. I'm not afraid to say luck is on my side when it comes to flyff... my friends joke that the game itself loves me. I turn profit on anything I buy, I don't mean to be an entrepreneur. I do not buy gpots but don't think I will have a hard time keeping up  Please allow me to join iCe! 464751818  As of right now I have lots of free time and will be able to siege if I'm deemed worthy of fighting along side! *gives me chills because it sounds so much fun* Please allow me to join iCe! 152426858 

Immune92

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Aww, this make me smile too

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to join iCe! Empty Everyone here is so kind!

Post  Immune92 Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:13 pm

I'm happy Snobell! :D You're the best ^^ Thank you all for your time considering my application. I will be logging on the game shortly and I'm an open book to anyone who wishes to inquire more :) I'd be more than happy to show my equipment.

Immune92

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Not only has every experience with you that I've encountered involved you talking a lot of shit, but you took the application as a joke and don't seem serious at all. I don't mind you raging on me when I went after your guild, but since I stopped and you have yet to stop bothering me every time I see you, why should I even take time to acknowledge this application?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to join iCe! Empty Tonton

Post  Immune92 Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Hello there Tonton, I talked to you in game before reading this and I will happily answer. I do apologize if my application seemed less than serious, I will submit a formal answer to those questions without the pokemon reference and bad puns after I see to what has been asked by you. I don't normally say anything when battling in the arena unless I'm passionately standing up for those who can't. Flyff is a game, serious as it can be at time, none of us would play if the main goal wasn't to get the most out of it and to have fun. I take little offense to attacks on me personally, but friends, allies, and guild members are a different story. You'd caused my soon former guild a lot of trouble one day and I was scolded for repercussions of your actions. Details to that I can share directly with you in game, it's not my place to bring up your past here since I'm the one in question. What I can say is my problems with you ran only as deep my feelings for shaughnessy at the time. It was not personal. The same loyalty that made us enemies in the past has a different side to the coin that will face, and shine on everyone in iCe with open arms. The side you saw will be for those who would dare threaten iCe and friend's of it, protecting and standing for you Tonton and everyone else. I will come to know you better as an ally, a friend, or simply stay out of your way, however you wish our relationship to be, my loyalty to iCe will not waver regardless. I choose to look at the good in every member, I hope you can find that same kindness for a new comer humbly asking to join an already strong family. I will be another strong, unbreakable link that bonds you all. The same kind all of you are that has kept iCe number one in strength and loyalty for years, and hopefully many years to come.

Immune92

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:56 pm

congratulatons, you are miss universe 2014 for that beautiful answer LOL  Please allow me to join iCe! 2692183036

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:54 pm

LOL ken

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:16 am

Welcome on our forum  Please allow me to join iCe! 464751818
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:20 am

Your application have been accepted, please contact me in game for your guild invite  Please allow me to join iCe! 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down