♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

4 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post  leto Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:14 am

• Name: Raul
• Locations: Bainbridge GA USA.
• In Game Name: LetoPunks
• Class: Arcanist
• Level:  150
• Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): NO
• Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): NO
• Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes. letoman Harlequin, Letoman Slayer, xStarLightx  Force Master, XxSeashellxX Seraph.
• Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds):Yes, GOK, Adrenaline and I was part of ice
• Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): XxSeashellxX - Adrenaline and Letoman xStarLightx letoman -  GuardianOfKalgas .
• Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): MONST3R  and other old players  Hello 810156456 
• How long you play a day +/-: 5 or 6 hours a day xD
• How long you have played Flyff: i don't remember 6 or 7 years  

• What is your motivation for joining iCe: well, iCe was my guild a time ago... and i  want go to siege ( and I think iCe. It is the only strong guild of Lawolf. ).
• What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: ayudar  en todo, sobretodo en el siege
• Give us a reason why we should consider you: I was iCe, and now want to go back, and I can help them a lot
• Your thoughts about iCe itself: it's good  i know it,I promise work hard... hoping for  return win  the crown

leto

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post  Mysa Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Welcome to the forum and good luck  Hello 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:27 am

Welcome to the iCe forums, Raul  Hello 3925848005 

I see you did not state me as a friend  Hello 1914271806  (I shall remember)  Hello 1786228450 

Good luck with your application :)
Taezin
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:05 pm

On the one hand you're trying to get into iCe, but on the other hand you're trying to sell your gears for gpotato. How is that supposed to work out in the end? I mean, you're obviously trying to quit, aren't you?

Another thing is that you answered the second part of the application with very short sentences. I would like to see an elaboration there, because i was told you're trying hard to get into our guild. I do not see that in your application at all.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Raul Answer

Post  leto Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Hi Adrian. apology for that ... you know you're my friend.
hope you come back to the game. Hello 3230676231 Hello 1037204084  

answering the following.

if I'm selling my stuff. but I think that will take time.  meanwhile I can help them in many ways ... Siege,Dungeons, Farm events. etc.

leto

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:49 pm

Leto,
Hello... I d like clarification please.. "IF " you are selling your stuff?? it seems to me its a yes / no question... are you or are you not selling it?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:25 am

Your application have been rejected, good luck in a nother guild.
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum