♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten's guild application to iCe

5 posters

Go down

Forgotten's guild application to iCe Empty Forgotten's guild application to iCe

Post  Sterre Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:59 am

Name: Stefan, nickname is Sterre
In Game Name: Forgotten
Class: Hero Knight
Level: 122H
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope.
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): MissOnFire 75-M Blade, Insaniish 80-M Bp (Dlvled from 110M)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yeah, Saphir, Hottiez and Aequitus.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Not that I can think of, but I remember a few of them from the old days. I hope to get knowing them tho :)
How long you play a day +/-: I play alot, 5-8hrs/day probably, mabye more or less a few days.
How long you have played Flyff: Uh, Thats a hard question. I've probably been playing since v8, With a few breaks.

What is your motivation for joining iCe:
I've always wanted to join iCe, since my time on FlyFF. It was a guild that I looked up to when I started FlyFF. I want to join the fun in iCe, and now that I'm a better player I could hopefully join :) I also got the chance to join iCe actually, When Graceciella was the leader, He invited me to join iCe for 1 hour, haha it was kinda cool, still remember that day :)
Small thing can make people happy.

Give us a reason why we should consider you:
I'm a funny guy, likes to hang around playing flyff with friends. Im active alot, social.

Your thoughts about iCe itself:
My thoughts about iCe. Well for sure, FlyFF's best guild in my opinion, Seems like you guys have so much fun, and I wanna be apart of it :)

If you wanna know anything else, feel free to ask me Forgotten's guild application to iCe 3230676231
Thanks

Sterre

Back to top Go down

Forgotten's guild application to iCe Empty Re: Forgotten's guild application to iCe

Post  Suprememike Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:58 am

Ah Suprememike worst blade in the game right? No from me Forgotten's guild application to iCe 3925848005

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Forgotten's guild application to iCe Empty Re: Forgotten's guild application to iCe

Post  Might Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:04 am

thanks for your application and welcome to the iCe forums. We'll be holding a vote about your app and i'll let you know soon if you're accepted or not.

see ya ingame.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  BurgerKinG Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:03 am

Are you a sneaker master? PHD certified?

BurgerKinG
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sterre Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:33 am

@Suprememike
Wow Mike, you still play Forgotten's guild application to iCe 651597037 , Yeah I remember you old guildy
Thanks for taking time reading Forgotten's guild application to iCe 810156456

@Might
Thank you, sounds good looking forward to it.
Thank you for your time. Forgotten's guild application to iCe 810156456

@BurgerKinG
Hey, thats what they call me Forgotten's guild application to iCe 464751818

Sterre

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Sterre wrote:@Suprememike
Wow Mike, you still play Forgotten's guild application to iCe 651597037 , Yeah I remember you old guildy
Thanks for taking time reading Forgotten's guild application to iCe 810156456

@Might
Thank you, sounds good looking forward to it.
Thank you for your time. Forgotten's guild application to iCe 810156456

@BurgerKinG
Hey, thats what they call me Forgotten's guild application to iCe 464751818

I might even change my opinion about you if you show that you can be nice to me. Because that's not really what you did in Saphir. And yes of course I still play, quitting is for losers.

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  Generous Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Aloha !

I got a Question in what way do u think u can improve us ?

Greetings
Generous
Generous
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Welcome to the Forum, a few questions, are you planning on leveling at all?, are you 1v1 or aoe?, and what are some goals for you in the future?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down