♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TuttisJester's App.

3 posters

Go down

TuttisJester's App. Empty TuttisJester's App.

Post  Tutti Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:19 am

Name: Rafay
In Game Name: TuttisJester
Class: Harlequin
Level: 139
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope...actually once a long time ago feeLz forced me to because it was inappropriate or something.. dont even remember what it was. but that was like 4/5years ago lol.
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yeah. Mostly inactive but I go on from time to time. LazyOyster (Knight), TuttiFrutti (RM). I have an ele too that I cant access due to forgotten bank pin D:
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yeah. I was in solace way back. More recently, Shaughnessy.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Know a few people here and there. Probably only friendly with Tornadorc through his alt in Shaughnessy.
How long you play a day +/-: I'm mostly on all the time in leu of hacking paranoia LOL. I play alot too. Hard to quantify it since I can sometimes be semi-afk the whole day while studying, some times I can be playing the whole day.
How long you have played Flyff: Joined Nov '05. ooooold school. Took a 4 year hiatus in between for university though.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I've seen members of iCe for yearssss! I guess its always been considered one of the most elite guilds in FlyFF. Motivation? Simply looking for an active guild that doesn't die out every couple of weeks lol. I guess there are many other guild that can provide a sense of "activity" too, but I've seen iCe members come and go. Some old friends. Most of the iCe members I see now, I didn't know about 4 years ago. I'd just like to get to know more people.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: LOL this is a tough question to answer. Nothing really to exciting to say. But, I can safely say I enjoy helping others. If that means helping with tanking or buffing or whatever. I guess with this guild, its really a non-factor considering every can offer that, but that all that I really have :)
Your thoughts about iCe itself: It's always seemed a little too "hardcore" in the sense that everyone is always grind grind grind. pwn pwn pwn. destroy errthin! I hope its not all that way. But I guess I also really like that about the guild. Kind of a love-hate relationship?

Tutti

Back to top Go down

TuttisJester's App. Empty Re: TuttisJester's App.

Post  TonTon Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:10 am

Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed reading your app, but I do have a question, I thought you were gonna rejoin Shaughnessy TuttisJester's App. 2676598196 or is that faze over with now?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Humour Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:35 am

The old tutti? As in, the wnx member?
Humour
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Tutti Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:35 pm

@TonTon-I was considering rejoining when I had first left if a certain someone left.. but I mean I don't really care now lol. I've been guildless for a while now and I think its time for something new.
@Humour Omg? You remember WNx?! I swear noone has even heard of them in years which is why I didnt bother mentioning it. Yes, WNx was my first guild. I was in it for many years. I've still kept contact with and am friends with some of its members.

Tutti

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:18 pm

I know who you are talking about, just like I know the certain situation, considering we've discussed it with each other previously and I also have an issue with her. Well I look forward to seeing how your application process progresses.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:25 am

Hey tutti, your application has been accepted. Please contact me ingame for the guild invite.

Welcome to the iCe guild. TuttisJester's App. 464751818

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum