♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allessa wants to be back in iCe

+2
Taezin
Might
6 posters

Go down

Allessa wants to be back in iCe Empty Allessa wants to be back in iCe

Post  Allessa Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:07 am

Name: rebekah zheng
In Game Name: Alessa
Class: Arcanist
Level: 150
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): yes, Yuri72
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): nope
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): yes, lFairytalel and Yzadora
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): yes, Triumph, iCe, Reminisce, synaesthesia
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): nope
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): yes, SlovenianBP [jurij], Might [Paul], MijnEngel [Tessa], Sakakisan92 [Moe], Shinyshanny[lilian],naomio [nao], GraceciellaII [riko], Maxopower [paulo], Inanimate [Vince], Neiha [Lex], Pytteliten/Innicent [Kia], Anestrial [Elle], Saena/Imbue [Leia], lo2cklee[peter], Topherlicious [top], tordeck [tor], KettoShi [mattis],ect....sorry, if I forgot to mention any names.
How long you play a day +/-: used to be like 5hours+ daily
How long you have played Flyff: 3years

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: well tbh iCe was the best guild I’ve ever been in, i really enjoy my time when i was in iCe and people in iCe are nice and friendly. i left iCe because my personal drama with my boyfriend before as u guys known. but ever since i left iCe earlier, i started missing how i was in iCe with u guys as a family, how we talked in guild chat and play in arena. before i was afraid to apply iCe for a while ever since i let u guys down again. but after people tell me if i never give a try, i'd never get anything done. so after months, now i have urge to apply iCe again.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: if i ever have chance get back iCe, i promise i would never leave again till it ends.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: i am a talkactive person and friendly. i would like to help people when they needed and I treat people with upmost respect. I would like to help the guild with what ever i am capable of helping with, such as siege, ts or any event the will be run on. I really look forward if i can be a memeber in iCe again.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: well, iCe as a family for me, people are friendly, talkactive and welcoming. I honestly think iCe is an amazing guild, The guild has definitely withstood the hands of time, more so than any guild I can think of which is a huge achievement itself. As my first time application wrotes, i heard about iCe when i was in clockwork server(lykan now) and i know its a best and active guild in eflyff and i want to be with u guys again.

f any of you have any question, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer as best I can <3

Allessa

Back to top Go down

Allessa wants to be back in iCe Empty Re: Allessa wants to be back in iCe

Post  Might Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:14 am

thanks for your application, lin. You know the whole application process, so, in 3 days i'll let you know the result.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:36 am

Welcome back to the forums Lin.

I've got a few questions for you.

Is your boyfriend concidering apllying to iCe again aswell or is it just you?
What if this happens again, how will you react then?
Taezin
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:00 pm

wtf again? i wonder why you keep leaving

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  Allessa Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:54 pm

@Taezin: i am not sure if he will apply, but for the second question, as my app says.. i made a promise if i have a chance,i won't leave again.

@Mike: Leaving iCe was my mistake, i started regret after i left.

Allessa

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:57 pm

liiiinggg <3
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Yurikoo Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 pm

I still would like to know why u left, and why is there so much drama between you and some guildies.
Yurikoo
Yurikoo
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Allessa Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:39 pm

'@Yurikoo i have no idea what are those dramas u talk about but i guess i can explain it better if u can tell me who are those "guildies".

Allessa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:06 am

Its all the drama u have made before.. The guildjumping.. Saying one thing and done something else..
How many times have u left ice?? At least 2.. Last time u left u sad it was becous u and yuyu were going to stay guildless untill things got cleared out.. Instad u joined syna or remi.. Cant remember what guild that was but u did join one of them allmost right after..

And u say that this time it is for life u want to join.. What was it the other times?? If u regret that u left whay did u make the choice to join another guild then??

U know i liked u before.. But im tierd of the childish drama and u lost my trust in u when u have behaved like u have..
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:06 am

After lots of discussions and votes, i have to reject your application.
Thread closed ~
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down