♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iw ant to join ice with TheKillerBlazer my name is FairyTailxx

3 posters

Go down

iw ant to join ice with  TheKillerBlazer my name is FairyTailxx Empty iw ant to join ice with TheKillerBlazer my name is FairyTailxx

Post  Fairyxx Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:41 am

Answer the following questions in short form.

Name: scarlett
In Game Name: OffLimit we are all in the same guild
Class: Ranger
Level: lv 78 but have a lv 121 but dont play it so much
Do you share your accounts or equipement? Yes i do only with TheKillerBlazer
Did you used a Name Change Scroll? No i havn't
Do you have any other characters? yes a lv 121 ranger Angelxxx and a lv 93 knight Angelx
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? OffLimit
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds?No I Dont
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? i dont i am sry i just want to be with my husband
How long you play a day 3-12
How long you have played Flyff: since 2009

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: i like the guild and ppl that are in it always friendly towards me .and i get to stay with TheKillerBlazer
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: helping guilds and the guild any way u can
Give us a reason why we should consider you: i cant all i can say is i hope u bring us in cause its wat we want
Your thoughts about iCe itself: i love the guild tobad i didnt join it right at the begining.
PS: if 1 person i sign up for cant join the no 1 will we are a famaly and we dont leave each other to die

Fairyxx

Back to top Go down

iw ant to join ice with  TheKillerBlazer my name is FairyTailxx Empty Re: iw ant to join ice with TheKillerBlazer my name is FairyTailxx

Post  Geku Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi welcome to the forum!

I noticed your application is the same as the first one that was posted, please try to put a little more effort into the application.

thanks ;)
Geku
Geku
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

iw ant to join ice with  TheKillerBlazer my name is FairyTailxx Empty Re: iw ant to join ice with TheKillerBlazer my name is FairyTailxx

Post  Skouize Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Why do you stopped your hero ranger and make another one ?
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairyxx Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:47 pm

i stopd my lv 121 ranger cause i made the build realy weard with str and int and dex and sta

its 55 sta 55 int rest str but i dont have any cash for the restat so my husband said start a new 1 and i will help u lv her so i did iw ant to join ice with  TheKillerBlazer my name is FairyTailxx 810156456

Fairyxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:53 am

So you're telling me you have only been in one guild since 2009? Hiding informations leads into a rejection. Nevertheless you do not fit into our level requirements. Comment on this !
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down