♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to join Sharmota/iCe, if possible ;)

+2
Might
riko
6 posters

Go down

I would like to join Sharmota/iCe, if possible ;) Empty I would like to join Sharmota/iCe, if possible ;)

Post  Zwerver Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Ign: Zwerver
Name: Mees
Other Guilds I've been in: Ember
Class: Crackshooter level 130H
Active: Everyday few hours.. In september/october a little less [because I've got state-exams] ^^ but otherwise... alot ;P
Reason For Joining: Sharmota / iCe ... it's just a SICK guild with PRO members.. and If im able to join this guild it would be so cool :)
Is it the best guild? Yes it is, for sure. I mean yesterday those asals on Kooro.. wow ... made me fall of my chair :)
And ill get to the point, its a pro guild with pro people and it would be awesome if im able to join :D

Thanks, x :rendeer:

Zwerver

Back to top Go down

I would like to join Sharmota/iCe, if possible ;) Empty Re: I would like to join Sharmota/iCe, if possible ;)

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:36 pm

welcome in forum

Back to top Go down

I would like to join Sharmota/iCe, if possible ;) Empty Re: I would like to join Sharmota/iCe, if possible ;)

Post  riko Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:37 pm

i asal him 1,2xx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx oki ? XD

stay tune on ur thread
riko
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:42 pm

are you cristalizOr?
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:01 pm

lol no

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:02 pm

xpika wrote:lol no

enlighten us, pika. why?
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:09 pm

I've just never really liked this person from the start. I don't like his personality and he can be cocky and arrogant. I also think he might be a bad image for the guild. But that's just my opinion. You don't have to take it into consideration at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Atkascha Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:21 pm

xpika wrote:he can be cocky and arrogant

That defines like..... me & half the guild. :pirat:
Atkascha
Atkascha
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:24 pm

xpika wrote:I've just never really liked this person from the start. I don't like his personality and he can be cocky and arrogant. I also think he might be a bad image for the guild. But that's just my opinion. You don't have to take it into consideration at all.

well, i dont know that guy well enough so i won't say yes or no.

Atkascha wrote:

ye, exactly. :albino:

Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Atkascha wrote:

they call me god for a reason.

Back to top Go down

I would like to join Sharmota/iCe, if possible ;) Empty ...

Post  Zwerver Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Pika, you don't really know me :) but okay, it's your opinion, and im fine with it :x ... if you don't want me in the guild probably not many other people want me in I guess..

Zwerver

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:10 am

i want you in :P i kinda like you :)
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 am

Zwerver wrote:Pika, you don't really know me :) but okay, it's your opinion, and im fine with it :x ... if you don't want me in the guild probably not many other people want me in I guess..

do you happen to like.... asian women?

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 am

Sebastian wrote:
Zwerver wrote:Pika, you don't really know me :) but okay, it's your opinion, and im fine with it :x ... if you don't want me in the guild probably not many other people want me in I guess..

haha did that became a creterion to be accepted? :D
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:10 am

Might wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

haha did that became a creterion to be accepted? :D

sure as hell should be! :D

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 pm

xpika wrote:I've just never really liked this person from the start. I don't like his personality and he can be cocky and arrogant. I also think he might be a bad image for the guild. But that's just my opinion. You don't have to take it into consideration at all.

I got the same opinion as Pika

Back to top Go down

Post  Zwerver Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:09 am

Kipo, why haven't you told me that ingame yet? You never told me such things, next time don't do it at the forums, but just tell me what you think about me ingame >.>
but oke, also.. your opinion, and im fine with it.

And @Sebastian, actually I do like asian women :P I've been on holidays to a lot of asian countries and Enjoyed it :)

Zwerver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 am

My Opinion Is The Same As Pika :scratch:

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 am

I don't want a hobo in our guild =/
I say no I don't have to explain why because I have the ability to say whatever I want.
And that's because I'm cocky and arrogant /tongue

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:54 am

Suprememike wrote:I don't want a hobo in our guild =/
I say no I don't have to explain why because I have the ability to say whatever I want.
And that's because I'm cocky and arrogant /tongue[

we all are as loius said somewhere else already :geek:

Last edited by Might on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:04 am

Paullll why so serious QQ save the seriousness for ingame =3

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:29 am

o.o is it true that u joined Limnic?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:41 am

haha let him get in ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Recaro wrote:o.o is it true that u joined Limnic?

he was :albino:

Back to top Go down

Post  Humour Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:05 am

He quit his ranger. His new char is in ember so this can be closed.
Humour
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down