♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSCC - Checklist Cash Shop Consumes

+2
TonTon
KettoShi
6 posters

Go down

CSCC - Checklist Cash Shop Consumes Empty CSCC - Checklist Cash Shop Consumes

Post  KettoShi Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Checklist Cash Shop Consumes
This is basically allow people to check what consumeables they could be missing.
You can hide and show different kind of consumes, Strength, Stamina, % HP, Speed etc.
Beads is by the end alone, but I added a feature to show them along the rest, in the correct section
If you have any idea's how to improve it, add or edit items, feel free to tell.

http://caitflyff.comuf.com/Consumes.html
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

CSCC - Checklist Cash Shop Consumes Empty Re: CSCC - Checklist Cash Shop Consumes

Post  TonTon Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:27 pm

ty Mattis CSCC - Checklist Cash Shop Consumes 810156456

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

CSCC - Checklist Cash Shop Consumes Empty Re: CSCC - Checklist Cash Shop Consumes

Post  SlovenianBP Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Ur site seems off
SlovenianBP
SlovenianBP
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:27 pm

SlovenianBP wrote:Ur site seems off
Well, it's a free host.
I noticed it's slow/down sometimes.
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  KillingPeople Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Nice website. Thanks
KillingPeople
KillingPeople
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SlovenianBP Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:19 am

Suggestions:
- [center ][/ center]
- You should sum the stat bonuses that are checked and show them at end
- Use browser cookies, and allow people to create their own personalized checklists
SlovenianBP
SlovenianBP
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  KillingPeople Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:06 am

I do not understand what the check boxes are for, but you should make a button that will add all your selected consumables together so you can see how much total bonus you will get with those cs items

also does anyone know the formula for calculating hp? maybe you could integrate . Like say i type in i have 95,585 hp, it would to be able to tell me what my hp will be with all the cs. I would like to see how much benefit i can get out of all consumables.
KillingPeople
KillingPeople
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:07 pm

SlovenianBP wrote:Suggestions:
- [center ][/ center]
- You should sum the stat bonuses that are checked and show them at end
- Use browser cookies, and allow people to create their own personalized checklists
How would I easily do that? I just spent some hours in notepad, HTML, CSS and JS to create this.

KillingPeople wrote:I do not understand what the check boxes are for, but you should make a button that will add all your selected consumables together so you can see how much total bonus you will get with those cs items

also does anyone know the formula for calculating hp? maybe you could integrate . Like say i type in i have 95,585 hp, it would to be able to tell me what my hp will be with all the cs. I would like to see how much benefit i can get out of all consumables.
I had a list for myself ealier, but a little outdated, and only for my YJ (there for mostly only STR, Attack, HP and Speed), So I thought to add all CS.
The checkboxes is to simply use when you have gathared that item to your char (I have the CS spread out on many chars).
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  SlovenianBP Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Depends what programming language ur server allows. Its probably php, i never used it but it should do the work.
SlovenianBP
SlovenianBP
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corubian Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Very nice page like it alot :)

Corubian
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:09 pm

I'll update with the 2014 Eggs. What more is there I can add to this?
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Celinator Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:54 am

nice page! CSCC - Checklist Cash Shop Consumes 2325459160

Celinator
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum