♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplly to iCe

+2
Vaas
Skouize
6 posters

Go down

Aplly to iCe Empty Aplly to iCe

Post  kartus Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:39 am

Name:Dominik Jarzebski
In Game Name: kartus
Class: Seraph
Level: 132
Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): Only one persone have perrmision to use my account and its My Sister ( Flyff player too Flyka/flyka) but shes inactive now ( only if i please her to log in for event log in or something ).
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Never used
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): DonkeyKing 104 M psy / kartmanekpl 83 M Rm / Kartmanek 121 H blade
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds):Yeah i was in NewAge ( polish guild ) but in my opinion that guild have no future cos Not too much polish players are playing Fly and before ( old Ages ) in Synaesthesia But they merge a long time ago and guild was full of no active players ,.. so i left ( i was full support there )
Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No for sure
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yeah diivine is my friend with i farm aminus ( im tank + my noob blade )
How long you play a day +/-: depends from day ( im working in a security in 24/h system ) but sometimes i can be whole day . -/+ 4-6 h a day ( sometimes i can play in work if wi fi works  :P ) On events i farm like a crazy :)
How long you have played Flyff: i started from V6 ( love farm buffs on burudengs !! ) with a little break near v17-v19 .

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Im looking for Friendly Guild , with good organization , talkative players wich i like to meet in game , and a farm anything in that game team :)
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Im always helpfull player , can tank , support , fill contris and trying to my best to help if someone need it
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Cos i kill you with merkabra if ur not consider my aplly :PP nah joke . ill try my best to prove you that im good member :) and imm still looking for new experience in that game :)
Your thoughts about iCe itself:  iCe is guild old and still active from many years , a lot players i see in game . So i wanna be party of that Community :)

kartus

Back to top Go down

Aplly to iCe Empty Re: Aplly to iCe

Post  Skouize Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:55 am

Welcome on our forum. =)
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:32 am

Hi Dominik!

You nooba should also mention that you have been in Glare :D

Malte here! (Tyra/Taish/Tovi/Vaas etc etc) :D

Good Luck with your Application and your further votes!
Vaas
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  kartus Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:40 am

Oh Right Forgot that because a lot of glare members merge with ( rly dont remember with who :P )
And Hello Malte :)))) Then i got 2 Friends in iCe :)

kartus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:33 pm

welcome to the forum and good luck Aplly to iCe 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Welcome to the forums Dominik. and good luck with the votes.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:19 am

Welcome in our forums!

You were in Glare? Hmm i was there too, but i dont even remember you, also i dont think i ever saw you in game. So my questions:

How you spend your time online?

Will you level your seraph to 150?

How you moslty make money? Farm? Events? Reselling? Gpots?

Thats all from me, good luck further.

~xSlyth
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Welcome to the Forum, Dominik!

I do believe that we have never spoke in game or even met. so, can you please PM me whenever you see me online and also answering xSlyth's questions so we can know more about you

Good luck with your application and your further votes.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  kartus Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:22 am

Hey 

How i spend my online time hmm , Best thing is reselling ofc :p but when events run i try hard farm everything ( with low lvl chars Or my serach) , sometimes help ppl for free Or tank for Cash . Yeah I want get lvl 150 ( got eq for grind ) just need more cash for amps and start train 
Money ofcourse from events , reselling or tanking or just hunt giants for fun and aminus 
And yeah I was in Glare but it was time before merge ( 2 weeks I think ..) I know Malte Old Glare Leader 

Sorry for delay in answer I was in work .

kartus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:07 am

Your Application has been accepted. Please contact me ingame on Mysa to recieve your guild invite. Aplly to iCe 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum