♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeamiCe ;)

+4
Mysa
xslyth
xxTheOnexx
TonTon
8 posters

Go down

TeamiCe ;) Empty TeamiCe ;)

Post  Snobell Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:28 am

• Name: Peter ( call me rage) TeamiCe ;) 464751818 
• In Game Name: Snobell
• Class: Arcanist
• Level: 150H
• Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No.
• Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Yes, Kerrigan. (Might change again) TeamiCe ;) 3917458705 
• Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, XrageX (104 BP)
• Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, Avengerz (KP) and Adrenaline (Rookie).TeamiCe ;) 3230676231 
• Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): No.
• Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes, ArrowRipper, Tornadorc, Coruba, Sakakisan92, and talked to many of you in game. TeamiCe ;) 675700275 
• How long you play a day +/-: 2-3 during school days and 6-8 during vacation
• How long you have played Flyff: Started V6 or V7, quitted, then started back last year.

•  What is your motivation for joining iCe: I always look up to Starshock, Hope, and Mysa because they are the one that motivate me to become what I am today. I told myself that one day I will join iCe and fight beside them in Guild Siege. TeamiCe ;) 2737463069 

•  What is your idea of loyalty to the guild: My idea of loyalty is being respectful to other and help a member out the best I can. TeamiCe ;) 2136643783 

•  Give us a reason why we should consider you: I believe that I can help in guild siege and I might start to gpot again to work on my gears a little bit. Also, I get a little bit competitive but that is what make me stronger.   I stay Positive TeamiCe ;) 810156456 

•  Your thoughts about iCe itself: Powerful, Well-Structured, Good Leader Skills. I love knowing a leader that knows how to lead the guild to the future.
TeamiCe ;) 2325459160

Snobell

Back to top Go down

TeamiCe ;) Empty Re: TeamiCe ;)

Post  TonTon Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:36 am

Welcome to the forums you big nab TeamiCe ;) 2774444739 It's about fucking time you applied. Good luck with the votes my young apprentice TeamiCe ;) 3803388186

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxTheOnexx Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:52 am

Welcome to our forums, Peter!
I only gonna say is: go to your Facebook > messages [ Saed Ganayem ] read the conversation between us!! Just sit and laugh XD

Not the best as application, i mean its not elaborated too much about you, but i like it, so i wish you the best of luck =)
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:30 am

welcome to our forums :)

i really dont like your application, i find it too short and not elaborated. i would really prefer if you could put some time into it.

Of course, it seems like ice likes you, and i cant say that i dont. i just prefer a bigger application ^^

thanks and good luck :)
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:41 am

Welcome to the forum and good luck TeamiCe ;) 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:56 am

Finally rage :3 Good luck with your application.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  KettoShi Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:26 am

What do you usally do when ingame?
Do you have any other activities?
KettoShi
KettoShi
♔ Twerk
♔ Twerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:48 am

Sorry xslyth, that my application is too short. You can ask me any questions if you wnswant. I would happily answer it.TeamiCe ;) 464751818 

KettoShi-I usually go to arena and chill but when I am out of the arena I do flyff events. Also, I farm abit. Outside of flyff- I go to the gym,shopping,chill with my friends,play some LoL, and I study a lot. (I will make time for iCe) TeamiCe ;) 2774444739

Snobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Taezin Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:52 am

Welcome to the iCe forums, Rage. 

I'm glad you decided to apply and I wish you the best of luck!
Taezin
Taezin
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaas Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Kerrigan! =D

Sup? :D

Good Luck with your Application and your further votes!!!!
Vaas
Vaas
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Your application have been accepted, please contact me in game for your guildinvite TeamiCe ;) 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum