♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCe Applying

4 posters

Go down

iCe Applying Empty iCe Applying

Post  QueenOFAngel Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:53 pm

SHORT QUESTIONS:

Name: Hey, I am Gabriel.

Location: Brasil, you are all invited to watch the World Cup :D

In Game Name: QueenOFAngel. Looks weird for a male char, it’s just that I’ve changed the gender of it

Class: Arcanist

Level: 134-H, hope to be 150-H soon

Do you share your accounts or equipement? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): No, I do not. I lend some itens if my friends need but everything that I use is mine.

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No, I have not. This is the first and original name.

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): I do have, SCARLET, lvl 138-H Mentalist, inactive but kind of useful for tank. I’ve already been in Adrenaline with this char too, but now he is guildless.

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): I am in Adrenaline so far. I have already been in other guilds but not with this char. I’m staying in adrenaline for now because I’ve been in this guild for a long time. But I will of course leave it if I get accepted by iCe, but don’t want to leave it without coming to a new home.

Do you have have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify character and guild): I do not. This is my main char and its in Adrenaline. My only alt char is guildless.

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): I do, only MONST3R. I’ve already chatted or farmed with many members in iCe but the only one who I keep in touch is MONST3R, who have already been my guildy in Adrenaline.

How long you play a day +/-: Depends on which day of the week, but I use to play everyday the more I can. Since I’m on vacations and I have no plans to travel, I’ll spend most of my time playing flyff if possible.

How long you have played Flyff: I've played for over 5 years but on diferent chars.

PHRASED QUESTIONS:

What is your motivation for joining iCe: Well, I love my current guild, but the problem is that I don’t feel at home anymore in Adrenaline. A lot of things have changed after most of old players left. The reason for applying to iCe is that I’m looking for a new family, new friends and new things to do in my free time. iCe is a guild that I always looked with respect, looks like an example of guild to be followed and I definitely want to be part of this guild.

What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: Loyalty, in my sight, is stay in guild in good and bad times. Help your guild mates whenever you can. Do your best to help guild growing up. And not leaving guild to join other or because of any argument that you have with your mates.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: It’s hard to talk about yourself. I don’t know why you should accept me. What I can say is that I’ll do my best to the guild, help my guildies and stay here for a long time.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: iCe is a guild that everyone wants or have already wanted to join. It’s a strong  and respectable guild, full of cool people, a place where you can grow up.

I remember the old times in flyff, when the game was funnier and had more people playing. I hope that this time come back and I really want to be in iCe, grow up weather being a better person or being a better player and hopefully have fun as much as I did back to when I started playing Flyff :D

QueenOFAngel

Back to top Go down

iCe Applying Empty Re: iCe Applying

Post  xxTheOnexx Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:05 am

Welcome to our forum, Gabriel :)

I would like to know to more things about you, like what do you do while playing Flyff? How do you make your money? Also do you have any plans for start sieging with us?

That's all, i would say i like the application and good luck with the votes =)
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:53 am

Welcome to the forums Gabriel, I've talked with you a few times in game and you've always seemed chill and pretty down to earth. good luck with the votes!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:24 am

welcome to the forum and good luck iCe Applying 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:24 am

welcome to our forums!

my questions are pretty much what gana asked ~

good luck ?:)
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

iCe Applying Empty Reply

Post  QueenOFAngel Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:21 pm

First of all, thank you for everybody who wished me luck ^^
Answering the questions of xxTheOnexx, the most of time that I play flyff I'm in arena or market or sometimes doing some dungeons. I usually make money reselling or in events, but I haven't been much online during the last two drop events that occurred, so I couldn't enjoy them. I have plans to siege, but first I have to upgrade my equips and get to a higher lvl.
If that's all, thank you :3

QueenOFAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Your application have been accepted, please contact me in game for your guildinvite iCe Applying 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down