♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would Like to Join iCe

+7
Yusumi
Soh
Mysa
masterme
lomaintfem
TonTon
xxTheOnexx
11 posters

Go down

Would Like to Join iCe Empty Would Like to Join iCe

Post  LastBornRM Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:55 pm

Name: Malik
Location/Country: Canada
In Game Name: LastBornRM
Class: Seraph
Level: 130H
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?: I just came back from being hacked 2 times so at the moment I don't plan to level this char to 130 but try to make a new char maybe who knows.
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom): I do not share my equipment, I did share my account with Joe in your guild but he no longer has access to my account only I do.
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Never have and don't plan to I've always been LastBorn(then the class I am)
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): no other active accounts just my seraph for now, LastBornBP my other account but inactive.
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds): I have been in way to many guilds the main ones though are Castelia, Adrenaline, Immortalz, Pulse, Syneathesia, just a side not i lead Immortalz and Pulse at one time I blame Joe for the death of Pulse haha.
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild): My BP is in Syntheathesia at the moment but I never log my bp :/
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom): I have quite a few in here rather not say names in case I miss one.
How long you play a day +/-: It depends really I have school and work and try to keep up a good social life but I get on roughly 1-3 hours everyday more sometimes if can.
How long you have played Flyff: I don't remember what version started but I have been playing for about 7 years I would say. It was on and off a lot and just the past year I got really got into flyff and started becoming good.
Do you have any siege experience: With my ex arca I did fairly well in siege I and was usually in top 5 when I sieged. BedtimeStories was my arca wish I still had him o well.
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding): at the moment 1 as I said I got hacked 2 times so re-gearing and trying to get on my feet again.

Answer the following questions in paraphrased form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: back then as I played flyff and was a complete noob I always looked up to iCe and wanted to one day be like them and destroy Reminisce Guild, LAWOLF FOR LIFE! My goal was to siege with my bp and arca get good at it then apply but never happened due to hacking's.
What do you like to do in game: I love to go crazy in the arena and just kill, I'm one those guys who hates people who just chill in arena. In due time I'll get my pvp char up and get back to trolling arena Would Like to Join iCe 3230676231 . I also love to chat and tag along on any dungeon runs or anything really :)
What are your in-game goals: hmm my goals hard to say really. I don't want to be the best player ever I just want to play and have fun, so I would say my goal is really just to get a pvp char up and running.
How do you MAKE MONEY/fund your character: I'm a merchanter that's all I do, sometimes I will participate in events but most of my income is from merchanting, I also never gpot and don't plan on gpotting.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: My idea of loyalty is to always be there for my guild through ups and downs even if sometimes I don't agree with certain things but I know it will benefit the guild I will go along with it :)
Tell us about a experience you had in-game that had an memorable influence on your attitude towards Flyff (good or bad): I would say getting my first rudo was memorable for me. After I got it all I wanted to do was better my self as a player and build the best equips I could. if I never got a rudo I don't think I would be here at the moment, really that's what kick started me into flyff
Tell us something about yourself: I'm a hardcore Leafs fan (screw the habs), love playing both hockey and soccer. I'm a very generous and helping person if you guys ever need anything in-game or outside I'm always willing to help if can of course haha.  
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Honestly I'm a very loyal and dedicated player when I put my mind to something I get it done no questions asked. it might take me a while but I will end up doing it.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Love iCe and always will and look forward to hopefully joining the crew and repping the iCe name with pride.

Thanks for your time guys. Would Like to Join iCe 810156456

LastBornRM

Back to top Go down

Would Like to Join iCe Empty Re: Would Like to Join iCe

Post  xxTheOnexx Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:17 am

Welcome to our forum, Malik.

I would say that this is a very good application and it seems that you took your time writing it.

Anyways, Dude, We need to talk in private. And you know how to reach me.

Good luck.
xxTheOnexx
xxTheOnexx
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  LastBornRM Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:40 am

xxTheOnexx I will try my best to get a hold of you, today I might not be able to but we will see.

LastBornRM

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello Malik, good to see you finally apply bby <3. Nice job with it as well! I have no questions for you so good luck with the votes!

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:27 pm

would you be willing to pull your bp from Synth in order to join iCe?
and why join on your seraph and not your bp?
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  LastBornRM Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:31 am

Thanks rc finally did it cause you haha.

by lomaintfem

Q. would you be willing to pull your bp from Synth in order TO JOIN iCe?
and why join on your seraph and not your bp?

A. If you guys want me to I will I only have bp in their for guild furniture, and I'm not joining on BP because I wont be playing as BP anymore and would like to make a new char. I'm not sure what char yet but not a bp for sure haha. So for now I play on Seraph until I complete a new char.

LastBornRM

Back to top Go down

Would Like to Join iCe Empty Malik APP

Post  Awesohme Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:03 pm

Hey malik it has been a while

I can see that you have put alot effort in your app.

It made me ridicule a bit i know you for a while and remember you tanking for me till 4 am.

And i would love to have you in since i know you are loyal and a good guy.

I do not have any questions my questions are already answered.

Well i cannot vote since i do not have an account in the forums but if i would vote you had my YES Would Like to Join iCe 2774444739 

Awesohme

Back to top Go down

Post  masterme Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:34 am

hey malik welcome to our forum

you made a good aplication so i have no questions atm

gl^^

masterme
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  LastBornRM Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:18 am

Thanks Soh and masterme.  Would Like to Join iCe 3230676231 

LastBornRM

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Welcome to the forum  Would Like to Join iCe 464751818 

Your application is up for voting and it will take a few days for it to be done, check the forum from time to time if there is any questions..

Good luck
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Would Like to Join iCe Empty Malik APP

Post  Soh Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:28 am

Btw Malik i did have a question to you.

Q:you are talking about making a new char and gearing it what did you have in mind?

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LastBornRM Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Q:you are talking about making a new char and gearing it what did you have in mind?

A: I am currently deciding between remaking an arca or starting up a crack, one of the 2 for sure though.

LastBornRM

Back to top Go down

Post  Yusumi Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Hi Malik! It's been a long time, if you still remember me that is! Good luck with the votes  Would Like to Join iCe 2692183036
Yusumi
Yusumi
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Maester Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:59 pm

buy my crack LOL

Maester
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Snobell Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Welcome to the forum Last :D Good luck with your application.  Would Like to Join iCe 810156456 

Snobell
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterShot Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Welcome to our Forums! and Good Luck with everything.  Would Like to Join iCe 3230676231 
MasterShot
MasterShot
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LastBornRM Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Ya of course I remember you Amy :) how ya been.

Maester hit me up in-game we can talk about it :), but if you want gpots for it I can tell you right now I wont buy it then haha.

LastBornRM

Back to top Go down

Post  Soh Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Malik if you can't answer this question your fate might be sealed.

What do you think about our iCe spot in the arena? Would Like to Join iCe 152426858 Would Like to Join iCe 152426858 Would Like to Join iCe 152426858 Would Like to Join iCe 152426858 

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Yusumi Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:51 pm

LastBornRM wrote:Ya of course I remember you Amy :) how ya been.

I've been gewd!  Would Like to Join iCe 1037204084  What about you?!
Yusumi
Yusumi
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LastBornRM Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:20 am

Q: What do you think about our iCe spot in the arena?

A: Horrible when you afk there but awesome when you not there Would Like to Join iCe 2774444739 

LastBornRM

Back to top Go down

Post  KusMij Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:00 pm

MALIK!!:D

Hope the votes come out good! Would love to see you tag along. Good luck!
KusMij
KusMij
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LastBornRM Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:06 am

Thanks Emmi  Would Like to Join iCe 3925848005 , look forward to it if I get accepted.

LastBornRM

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:31 pm

your application is currently under vote... we should have an answer for you before the weekend
good luck :)
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 pm

Your application has been accepted.. please see a kingpin for guild invite
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:24 pm

lomaintfem wrote:Your application has been accepted.. please see a kingpin for guild invite

What she said  Would Like to Join iCe 464751818 
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down