♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakakisan would love to join the most awesomeness guild evar

+7
xslyth
raider06
Suprememike
Roxanne
riko
Vluts
Might
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sakakisan would love to join the most awesomeness guild evar - Page 3 Empty Re: Sakakisan would love to join the most awesomeness guild evar

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:41 am

Sakasan wrote:Oooh more yes :D
I wanna learn who ppls are so I dont feel awkward just callin IGNs. So who is who? And tell what you would rather be called?
My character is annabellrose and my name Brooke :)

Back to top Go down

Sakakisan would love to join the most awesomeness guild evar - Page 3 Empty Re: Sakakisan would love to join the most awesomeness guild evar

Post  Atkascha Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:27 am

Sakasan wrote:Oooh more yes :D
I wanna learn who ppls are so I dont feel awkward just callin IGNs. So who is who? And tell what you would rather be called?

You may call me Dr.Awa & you will find out why perhaps. :roll:
Atkascha
Atkascha
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:33 am

I am prolly not Suprememike

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakasan Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 am

:o More ppl i have heard of before, especially Suprememike (dont you remember me??).

Sakasan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:05 am

Sakasan wrote::o More ppl i have heard of before, especially Suprememike (dont you remember me??).

Mr. Supreme Mike dosnt remember nobody
Unless u pay him to do it. xDDDDDD I keed

I dont vote cuz idk u O_O
Roxanne
Roxanne
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  riko Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Well, quiet good and interactive applicant. Wait for another 2 days, keep in touch in forum with the others
riko
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakasan Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Oks Riko, will do!! :D

Sakasan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:59 am

Sakasan wrote:Oks Riko, will do!! :D

YOU BROWN-NOSING SUCK-UP D:<!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakasan Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:07 am

:twisted: Sakakisan would love to join the most awesomeness guild evar - Page 3 3917458705 MAYBE I AM!!! Besides whats wrong with brown-nosing? People get stuff done by "sucking up" hehe.

Sakasan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:09 am

I'll just go ahead and buy you a namescroll so you can change your name to "PoopNose"! JESUS!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:10 am

Sebastian wrote:I'll just go ahead and buy you a namescroll so you can change your name to "PoopNose"! JESUS!

lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:12 am

Taish wrote:
Sebastian wrote:I'll just go ahead and buy you a namescroll so you can change your name to "PoopNose"! JESUS!

lol

STOP LAUGHING. IT'S NOT FUNNY. :D!

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:14 am

Sebastian wrote:
Taish wrote:

lol

STOP LAUGHING. IT'S NOT FUNNY. :D!

Yes it is.

Now that my followers (mostly SEB) would like you to join and seeing this thread, you got my yes, but................

Facebook, pictures etc etc.............

:king: :king: :king:
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Derekito Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:19 am

No more guys in this guild, for all the rest are trying to join, my answer is nope.
Bring GIRLS guys, not more homos, bring cute girls, sweets and beatifuls :D

Derekito
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:20 am

o.o /tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 am

Derekito wrote:No more guys in this guild, for all the rest are trying to join, my answer is nope.

she is a girl donkeyface

Back to top Go down

Post  riko Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:46 am

asudhaushduasdhausd derekito the dongkeyking :bounce: :bounce:
riko
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:55 am

Derekito wrote:No more guys in this guild, for all the rest are trying to join, my answer is nope.

that was said from a real man ! i agree hahaha :D
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:29 am

You mean the man sitting next to a donkey for the picture........

But yeah more WOMEN would be nice.
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Vluts wrote:You mean the man sitting next to a donkey for the picture........

But yeah more WOMEN would be nice.

Yes. Recruit some women from the stone age. Mummies are good. Just so Vluts doesn't feel lonely!

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Just for you to know, SEB, i just contacted my lawyer and told him to remove you from my will.
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Atkascha Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Vluts wrote:Just for you to know, SEB, i just contacted my lawyer and told him to remove you from my will.

A couple of peanuts, an old rocking chair that's about the collapse under your weight, & the over-stained bedsheets?
Atkascha
Atkascha
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Moe aKa Sakakisan92 need's to be added in Guild soon i think=)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Atkascha wrote:
Vluts wrote:Just for you to know, SEB, i just contacted my lawyer and told him to remove you from my will.

A couple of peanuts, an old rocking chair that's about the collapse under your weight, & the over-stained bedsheets?

I totally wanted that stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Sebastian wrote:
Atkascha wrote:

I totally wanted that stuff...

poor seb, i'll let you get 5€ from my will.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next