♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remaking it

2 posters

Go down

Remaking it Empty Remaking it

Post  Jessica123 Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:18 am

Name:Jessica
Location/Country:Canada
In Game Name:IggyIggy2001
Class: Ele
Level:101M
(If you are 150 ignore this question) Are you planning to level up and when?:yes on the Next event
Do you share your accounts or equipment? (Y/N, if Y specify with whom):Yes
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names):no never
Do you have any other characters you are active on? (Y/N, if Y please specify all active and preferably inactive characters too): no
Have you previously been a member of any guild(s)? (Y/N, if Y please specify all previous guilds):yes destinedheroes
Do you have any characters currently in other guilds? (Y/N, if Y please specify character and which guild):nope
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y please specify whom):yes
How long you play a day +/-:maybe 5hrs~7hrs depends on the day
How long you have played Flyff:2 years
Do you have any siege experience:no
How would you grade your gear (1. low 2. decent 3. outstanding):2

What is your motivation for joining iCe: i wanna join iCe because you guys are strong and active alot and i like that because i really hate guilds thats not active alot like you guys.
What do you like to do in game: arena
What are your in-game goals:to get 130 and be a a nice helper
How do you make money/fund your character: selling my cs's and tanking for noobs
What is your idea of loyalty to the guild: helping people when they need borring stuff
Tell us about experience you had in-game that hadan memorable influence on your attitude towards flyff (good or bad):well i never had a good or bad experience all is normal on flyff so yeah
Tell us something about yourself: i like to play alot i like basketball im a nice and cool girl
Give us a reason why we should considere you: because im active alot i try to do my best on flyff and i help alot
Your thoughts about iCe itself: its cool

Jessica123

Back to top Go down

Remaking it Empty Re: Remaking it

Post  Soh Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:01 pm

Hello jessica

Nice application could you tell us who your friends are, And who you share ur gear with is the character shared with somebody outside of iCe?

and could you please re answer the following questions with more then 1 sentence.
Like what do you think more about iCe then just its cool or tell more about ur self.

What is your motivation for joining iCe:
What do you like to do in game:
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild:
Tell us something about yourself:
Give us a reason why we should consider you:
Your thoughts about iCe itself:

Would you please answer these questions again.

Yours faithfully Soh ( Rabby)

Soh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Remaking it Empty Second part that soh ask me to do

Post  Jessica13 Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:21 pm

What is your motivation for joining iCe:iCe is an guild thats active alot and that you guys are really strong and i need a guild like that and i need people thats there for me and me friend told me you guys are always there.
What do you like to do in game: i go in the arena hang out with friend fight a little for fun.
What is your idea of ​​loyalty to the guild: uhm sharing helping playing aound having fun Trust trust we need that
Tell us something about yourself: i really like to be me i dont be like everyone wants me to i be me uhm im nice and i can help you guys anytime when u need it and when im on
Give us a reason why we should consider you: because im on flyff alot i can help like i said i would be good to help and time but i cant sunday sundays im not here on flyff
Your thoughts about iCe itself: its interesting

Jessica13

Back to top Go down

Post  lomaintfem Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:23 pm

Please re apply when you have met our level requirements :)

Thanks !!
lomaintfem
lomaintfem
♔ iCe Guild Leader
♔ iCe Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum