♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikari would like to join iCe

+2
Might
Vluts
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ikari would like to join iCe Empty Ikari would like to join iCe

Post  Ikarii Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:42 am

Name: Sam
In Game Name: Ikari
Class: Crackshooter
Level:141
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Paixao, only been playing the character recently.
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Illuminati (when it was active lmao)
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Alex (Belb), but definitely looking to gain some more.
How long you play a day +/-: About 7-8 hours as of late.
How long you have played Flyff: 4 years.
Why I would love to join iCe:
iCe has been, to me, one of the very few guilds that has actually been able to withstand the ups and downs of Flyff. It's the only guild that's been able to stay at the top regardless of which members come and go, i'm not joining iCe for power or to say i'm at the top but really joining to be in a long-living, active guild, not to mention being the number one guild in Tanuki. Even since I was in Illuminati, iCe was always a powerful force, down to the original members and in my opinion has only gotten stronger, larger and better as a whole since then. And i'd love to be part of a guild that can achieve this, no doubt to contribute my part to the growrth of it. One of my only real friends in iCe, Belb (Alex) has always said it's an awesome guild and that he's always had fun in it, and always said I should one day apply, so here I am. I believe I would make a good addition to iCe in that sense that i'm active, friendly and i'm always loyal to the guild that i'm in. Staying in Illuminati until it completely died just as an example, I quit alongside my friends from Illuminati but have recently grinded to make this Crackshooter, and i'm back and wanting to join a guild that can really last, and I know for certain that iCe can do that, as it has proved already. And i'm hoping that I can become a part of the ever-growing guild. So i'm hoping you guys will let me in!

Ikarii

Back to top Go down

Ikari would like to join iCe Empty Re: Ikari would like to join iCe

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:46 am

I always liked the folks from Illuminati and I know we have always been friendly rivals. It's a yes from me since you seem like a really laid-back guy and because of the good application.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:47 am

mhhhhhm what to ask or write? xD
Your application says all, i like it. =D

You got my Yes.

Back to top Go down

Ikari would like to join iCe Empty RE: Ikari would like to join iCe

Post  Ikarii Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:50 am

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. and yeah iCe and Illu were always friendly rivals haha. I'm glad at least one of us is still around.

Ikarii

Back to top Go down

Ikari would like to join iCe Empty RE: Ikari would like to join

Post  Ikarii Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:00 am

Okay, forgive me if I don't reply for 6 hours I'm going to sleep. Haha so I'll check this when I wake up to answer any questions etc. Btw taish your flyff takes a while to restart LOL. Anyway goodnight, and yes I know the Australian timezone is weird.

Ikarii

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:03 am

Before I even knew iCe, I wanted to join Hisatsu or Illuminati, I never applied. Then Orange asked me and I joined them, 1 month later i got inactive, because suddenly i didn't have any gear at all :( (not because of Orange).

Memories.....

I do not know you at all, but nice application, well build.

yes
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:56 am

wb in forum Sam and GL

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:28 pm

that's some perfect application. there's no reason from my side to give that guy a ' NO ' .

Welcome to our forum and good luck with your application.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:09 pm

i like the application too. Yes from me. Good Luck.
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Atkascha Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:10 pm

This is what an application should look like, great attempt at condensing the last 3 questions too. Some of my best friends were in Illuminati. Ikari would like to join iCe 810156456
Atkascha
Atkascha
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Atkascha wrote:This is what an application should look like, great attempt at condensing the last 3 questions too. Some of my best friends were in Illuminati. Ikari would like to join iCe 810156456

Sounds like a Yes from Dr.Awa Ikari would like to join iCe 810156456

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Mother of God!!

The ''Why I would love to join iCe'' part O_____O

U wrote a mini book there xD u got my Yeeeeeeeeh Ikari would like to join iCe 4037460778
Roxanne
Roxanne
♔ Geek
♔ Geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Humour Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Any other chars you play/have played? Yj perhaps?
Humour
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikarii Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks guys, and yeah LOL well paraphrase to me generally means answer it to the best of my ability so I did. First real application I've ever done so I figured I'd do a good job of it, especially for iCe haha.

Ikarii

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikarii Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Oh, I played on RyuKshin that was it's name in illuminati however it wasn't played too much lol. Though I don't like to say it I also used to get on Metamorphoze and have fun in the arena on that too. My YJ was at lvl 115 at the time so Meta was more effective, I sieges on it once for lols

Ikarii

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikarii Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Oops made a mistake, meant to be sieged* and yeah never said it was me ingame for obvious reasons lolol

Ikarii

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:55 pm

You have my, Yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Humour Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Meta just told me that no one has sieged on his yj other than one person and I know of that instance. Care to explain?
Humour
Humour
♔ Forum Overlord
♔ Forum Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikarii Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah, he would say that, reason being is that this was well after he quit lol(or went on hiatus, whichever he calls it). Though I did dc halfway through the siege thanks to Aussie net and couldn't get back in, I nevertheless did enter lol.

Ikarii

Back to top Go down

Post  Atkascha Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Anonymous wrote:Yeah, he would say that, reason being is that this was well after he quit lol(or went on hiatus, whichever he calls it). Though I did dc halfway through the siege thanks to Aussie net and couldn't get back in, I nevertheless did enter lol.

I remember that time. I msned him asking if he dc'ed from siege, which then he said it wasn't him playing lol.
Atkascha
Atkascha
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikarii Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Lmao that would be the one. Wasn't too fun.

Ikarii

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:09 am

I thought Paixao was some very angry chick, not you? (Can't remember her name).

I remember you though... and you both ganging up on me. I also remember being friends with you in the past back in Pluto, I talked to you on MSN and stuff and thought you were a nice guy but then you turned against me for no reason (or at least, I was never aware of this reason) I can only assume it was because your Paixao friend didn't like me. Disowning someones friendship in favour of another isn't very cool, especially when that person did no wrong to you... for now I say no unless you can convince me otherwise since it was in the past.

Back to top Go down

Ikari would like to join iCe Empty RE: Ikari wants to join iCe

Post  Ikarii Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:13 am

Yeah, that was a long time ago and yeah she was an angry chick. Ended up turning on me too. In all honesty the reason why is because of Matt at that stage, you two happened to be close at that stage and yeah, things kind've snowball from there unfortunately, though I do apologise. It wasn't anything personal towards you, never really had a problem it was just the closeness with him at the time. So yeah, sorry about that.

Ikarii

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikarii Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:17 am

I was also pretty childish back then lol. But now I've understood exactly what you've basically said. And I can understand why you'd say no, though i'm hoping i'm able to be forgiven and change that. Haha. If you've noticed I never really deleted you from MSN if that counts at all, in my books that means you were never disliked personally.

Ikarii

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 am

Lol it's okay, I just wanted an explanation since there was an opportunity to get one. Those were the drama days of Flyff I guess. Why're you on Paixao though if you aren't friends anymore?

Now, all that aside and judging by your application itself I will say yes because.. well it's just a really well written application. A lot of people don't put much effort into an application and I never understood why... the more effort, the more people can see your personality and what you have to offer. I think you did that well, so yeah, blahblah, yes from me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next