♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for iCe: Roman

3 posters

Go down

Application for iCe: Roman Empty Application for iCe: Roman

Post  Roman Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Dear leaders of iCe,

Recently I became back in touch with flyff and i started playing again after a 2 year break. i noticed that remembered all my accounts.(yeey!!)
I've met Steven7 from your guild and he was very nice to me. Also he said that i could try to join you people by applying for it. So this is my attempt to join. Im 19y old, got several chars and classes so im multifuctional.. :)

If you want some more information, you can add, pm or mail me..
Hope to hear from you soon!

Roman

Roman

Back to top Go down

Application for iCe: Roman Empty Re: Application for iCe: Roman

Post  inki Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Welcome on iCe forum! Maybe you missed it but sticked there is a model for applications form. Click Here and try to re-write your application in this form ;) thanks
inki
inki
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Roman Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Name:Matt Van Sannen
In Game Name:Roman
Class:Bow-Jester
Level:86
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names):N
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters):Y
Active: iGlow(rm76), Amon(56 Mage->Ele)
In-Active: Unix(BP 76), lSchwarzl(RM 98 retrieving), QurinII(Knight74)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds):N
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom):Steven7 is kind of my friend
How long you play a day +/-: about 3-8 hrs
How long you have played Flyff: several years but returning after a 1,5 year break)

Extra Info: All the stuff of my inactive chars are for sale, just ask me if i have anything.

Roman

Back to top Go down

Post  Roman Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Name:Matt Van Sannen
In Game Name:Roman
Class:Bow-Jester
Level:86
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names):N
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters):Y
Active: iGlow(rm76), Amon(56 Mage->Ele)
In-Active: Unix(BP 76), lSchwarzl(RM 98 retrieving), QurinII(Knight74)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds):N
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom):Steven7 is kind of my friend
How long you play a day +/-: about 3-8 hrs
How long you have played Flyff: several years but returning after a 1,5 year break)

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I've met some members and they seemed very friendly and that is something that you need to respect. I find myself relaxed in company of this type of people. You also seemed to be very high-skilled and well-being in game so i still can learn a lot from all of you.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: if i can add something for the team i will do my best to do this. I am friendly to all those people who are friendly to me and have respect for other people.

Your thoughts about iCe itself: Friendly, well-being, and i think it can be a great experiance for me to have so many people that can help me and if i can add something for the team i will do my best to do this

FYI: My apologies for the bad application attempts but i'm quiet tired atm.
I'm Sorry.

Extra Info: All the stuff of my inactive chars are for sale, just ask me if i have anything.

Roman

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:52 pm

mh i feel sorry, but i have to give you a ' NO '. Not because you're application wasn't good enough, but your level doesn't rly seem to fit in our guild.
Besides, you just came back to Flyff and i guess it would maybe be a better idea if you try to get in touch with all the new stuff that came with the last versions
somewhere else in a guild wich fits to your level.

I wish you good luck Application for iCe: Roman 464751818
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roman Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:00 pm

ok ty to reply anyway..

bye

Roman

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Roman wrote:ok ty to reply anyway..

bye

Awww damn I feel sorry for you QQ, atleast good that you tried man good luck Application for iCe: Roman 27287472

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down