♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I would like to apply to the guild. :)

+3
Saena
Might
Inanimate
7 posters

Go down

Hi, I would like to apply to the guild. :) Empty Hi, I would like to apply to the guild. :)

Post  Legendar Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Name: Chase

In Game: LegendarySlayer

Class: Billposter

Level: 121

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): Nope, LegendarySlayer from day one.

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): I do, but in all honesty, about 95% of them are for shops, or just for log in events.

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, Legends, MixedNutz, Eruption

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes, Tornadorc, Azui, Saena, KuroKori, Belb, and I'm sure I have more, but I never pay attention to what guilds my friends are in, honestly.

How long you play a day +/-: usually 5+ hours a day.

ow long you have played Flyff: Honestly, I can't remember. If i were to guess, I'd say probably 5 or 6 years. Since version 9.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I want to be in a strong, loyal guild. It's nice to know you're in a guild where you can count on others, and they can count on you.

Give us a reason why we should consider you: Honestly, I'm great comic relief. I am a loyal player and I feel that given time to adjust, I could be a helpful partner in the guild. I will make it a point to donate quest items each time i level, and even money if need be. I'm willing to do anything i can for anyone that needs help, regardless of what it is. I'm a very laid back person, and as I stated previously, I do anything i can to help the ones who rely on me. I don't believe in doing things half way, to me, it's 100% or nothing. Lazy-ness has never yielded results. I also have skype, teamspeak, msn, and ventrillo if you guys use any of that.So I hope that you guys give me serious consideration, I'll be hoping to hear from you all soon ^^. Have a good evening.

Legendar

Back to top Go down

Hi, I would like to apply to the guild. :) Empty Re: Hi, I would like to apply to the guild. :)

Post  Inanimate Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:02 am

Hi Chase, I was wondering as to why you left Eruption, as you seemingly did enjoy it there.
-With the recent drama involving the kingpins in Eruption, how do we know your not a spy?

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Hi, I would like to apply to the guild. :) Empty Re: Hi, I would like to apply to the guild. :)

Post  Legendar Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:33 am

Hi Chase, I was wondering as to why you left Eruption, as you seemingly did enjoy it there.
-With the recent drama involving the kingpins in Eruption, how do we know your not a spy?

Actually, that's a good question, and I was counting on someone asking it lol. I rather not go into details about what happened, but honestly, the guild leader is going on a break for who knows how long. If you pay attention throughout the game, you will notice that right before i left, we were getting fairly large. So far, before i left, we had lost close to 20+ members. So I guess my answer to your question is, just look at the names you may associate with Eruption and you will see that they too have left the guild. It's not my intention to "spy" Hi, I would like to apply to the guild. :) 3917458705 though i DO understand why you would ask that. If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask.

Legendar

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:04 am

that's a really nice application at all, especially the last part of it. Welcome to our forums.

you got my ' Yes '.

Hi, I would like to apply to the guild. :) 464751818
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saena Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:14 am

Mm, I actually enjoyed reading your app. Nothing seemed forced and you come off as really genuine.

I'll give you my "yes". :3

(& I can add you to my list of states I know people from, huehuehue) Hi, I would like to apply to the guild. :) 2136643783
Saena
Saena
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 am

That was a solid app. Though I doubt it holds any weight, I give you my 'Yes' as well.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:44 am

yea really nice application man. I will give you my yes too. GL. Hi, I would like to apply to the guild. :) 1571867714
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Legendar Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:00 pm

I'd just like to thakn everyone who has taken time to look at this. :) i havent said thanks yet, just thought I would ^_^

Legendar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle Tue May 01, 2012 2:37 am

So far, so good!

Welcome to forums & good luck :3
Elle
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  Legendar Thu May 03, 2012 7:35 pm

soooooo guys id anyone wants to add me on flyff you can, LegendarySlayer

Legendar

Back to top Go down

Post  Legendar Thu May 03, 2012 7:37 pm

if8 not in... fat fingered my laptop lol

Legendar

Back to top Go down

Post  riko Mon May 07, 2012 6:19 am

what level are you now, and are you still interesting in joinning iCe ?
riko
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Legendar Tue May 08, 2012 1:15 am

I'm currently 121, I'd love to join iCe, I havent been online the past few days due to work and things going on in life, but I defiantly plan on leveling more soon =]

Legendar

Back to top Go down

Post  riko Tue May 08, 2012 11:35 pm

After having talk and discussion with other members, and other considerable things. I have to reject your application, good luck outside there.
riko
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down