♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to apply for the guild! ^^

3 posters

Go down

I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ Empty I would like to apply for the guild! ^^

Post  Bummy Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:49 am

Name: Alexander (Alex)

In Game Name: Buumz (Called Bummy by many for some reason :o)

Class: Jester

Level: 122

Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No

Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes, PrinleX lvl116 RM.

Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes, Hottiez and OffLimit

Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): No, not that I know of :/ But I hope to make new friends in the guild! ^^

How long you play a day +/-: I play very much, Think like 3-7 hours aday.

How long you have played Flyff: I began playing at v7, Don't really remember what year that was :o

What is your motivation for joining iCe:
I really want to join iCe because I am such an active and Social Player! I really like the feeling you could get from playing with other people. And doing things with the guild makes the game even funnier!
I am a very fast leveling dude as well! like 6 days ago I were level 67 ^^ I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ 810156456
And I have always been a Lawolf server player, even from the start when I was running around like a little nub I saw people from iCe hanging around and just being cool ^^ And nowadays I see you guys in arena a lot and I always wonder how it would be being in the guild and stand there with you guys ^^
And I would really like to try out Siege! Have never actually tried it so, it would be a great experience to do it with iCe! ^^ I am willing to do what ever it takes to join this guild of awesomeness hihi I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ 2136643783

Give us a reason why we should consider you:
You should consider me just because I am a really funny person and very helpful! :3 I am online almost 24/7 so If someone wants something, just ask! ^^ I am very kind so hopefully you will accept me! :D

Your thoughts about iCe itself:
Geez my thoughts about iCe hehe<3 haha :D Since I were a little noob, I always looked up to you guys in the "Famous" Guilds like iCe, orange and TheCraZy88s. And I know that iCe would be the only guild that I really wanted to be in of those three just because you seems most active!

So Hopefully you will consider me as a member in your guild! :')
Think thats all! If you have a question, I am glad to answer it! ^^

Thank you for your kind thoughts! I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ 2136643783 I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ 810156456

Alex

Bummy

Back to top Go down

I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ Empty Re: I would like to apply for the guild! ^^

Post  TonTon Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:14 pm

welcome to the forums, I have a question,are you planning on lvling to 130, and becoming a harlequin, and if so are you currently a yj or a bj right now?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ Empty Re: I would like to apply for the guild! ^^

Post  Bummy Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Ofc I am planning to reach 130! Saving up for some more Q amps and Upgrade my Ancient Yoyo I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ 2136643783
I am currently a YJ :)

Bummy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:33 pm

välkommen till forumet.. =)

Im trying to get my head to work but i cant recognize your name..
Is this your char u have been playing with from the beginning?

Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Bummy Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Thank you ^^

When I first started FlyFF I had a character named IILaktusII (Blade lvl99 now). I played it for like 2 years but after a while I thought that I really could used a RM when I was leveling so I created a RM that could help me leveling. Tho I grew tired of blades and started playing more on my RM named PrinleX (Ringmaster lvl116 now). Back then I were in the guild Hottiez, a really nice guild back then and I really felt that playing with a guild really made me enjoy the game even more!
I really enjoyed playing as a Ringmaster, but after a while I felt that I wanted to Level by myself again. So recently I Made my character named Buumz and I can tell already that YJ are my favorite Job! I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ 3230676231

Bummy

Back to top Go down

Post  Suprememike Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:06 am

Bummy wrote:And I would really like to try out Siege! Have never actually tried it so, it would be a great experience to do it with iCe! ^^ I am willing to do what ever it takes to join this guild of awesomeness hihi I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ 2136643783

I think we got ourselves our new Gpot supplier guys :)

Nah just kidding, your application looks fine, you seem very motivated and I think you're one of the very few peeps out there that is still so eager to play this game till it finishes (or well you sound like that).

I'll kick off with a very unusual yes.

Suprememike
♔ IpoopGpotato
♔ IpoopGpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  Bummy Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 am

I could be the Gpot supplier if so needed I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ 3925848005 haha

Well yeah, I mean this game is really the only game I can play..
I have even tried playing other games, tho could not find anything good compared to FlyFF.
I remember like a half year ago my old guildie said that Gpotato would stop supporting FlyFF or something.. That the GMs would quit I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ 3402580550
And that made me very sad.. so I actually stopped playing for like 2 weeks because t felt so meaningless..
But after 2 weeks I began playing again.. I dont know if it was like a false rumor or something.. But yeah, here I am, still playing and enjoying ^^

Bummy

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:15 am

ok, everything sounds fine to me, I'll give you my 'yes' as well. Good luck with the rest of the votes.

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bummy Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:40 am

Thank you for your votes TonTon And Suprememike!! I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ 2136643783 I would like to apply for the guild! ^^ 810156456

Bummy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down