♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for iCe

+7
Elle
Mysa
Might
Skouize
TonTon
Saena
Inanimate
11 posters

Go down

Applying for iCe Empty Applying for iCe

Post  Volechek Mon May 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Name: WynDell (most call me Wyn)
In Game Name: Volechek
Class: Mentalist
Level: 138H
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): JechtReborn, Epiales, LordBraskaX
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): TheCrazy88s and Aletheia (was also in Synaesthesia before the server merge)
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Tornadorc
How long you play a day +/-: Depends. I normally play a lot when I'm making a new character or just messing around in the arena before/after work. Anywhere from 2-8 hours a day
How long you have played Flyff: Started July 27th, 2007 (v7)

What is your motivation for joining iCe: I want to join iCe because it's an all around good guild. You guys siege which is something I look forward too, I've done it a few times but haven't at all since the server merge. You guys are active in-game, I always see a few people around the arena, and to top everything off I've heard the guild chat is active which is a huge plus.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Well I'm a pretty decent PvPer, I'm really active in guild chat (it's one of the first things I look for when looking for a guild), and I'm a nice guy all around. Sure I have my flaws like anyone else, but that's to be expected with anyone. I'd be an asset to the guild with pretty much anything I could be helpful with.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: I think iCe as a whole is a great guild. There's a few reasons I mentioned in the first question and overall I just really like the vibe that the guild gives off. You guys come off as a big guild with friendly members but also as one of the more powerful guilds on the server.

P.S. I figured it'd be best to mention this upfront how I have with every other guild I've joined. I used to be formerly known as Jecht. If there are any members here from Aibatt you'll probably know me as the biggest arena troll to ever play on that server (this comes with good things and bad things). While I have steered away from causing so much drama in the arena there are of course those few people lingering around that can't get over a few deaths here and there. I'm not bringing this up to brag or anything, I just figure it's always best to have any and everyone know who I am straight from the beginning rather than face any unexpected surprises down the road since it could weigh in during my decision to be accepted or rejected.

Well, here's to hoping my application is accepted :)

Volechek

Back to top Go down

Applying for iCe Empty Re: Applying for iCe

Post  Inanimate Mon May 14, 2012 6:36 pm

I enjoyed the application, I don't know you personally very well, but I'll hold my vote until after further feedback from other members.

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Saena Mon May 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Ah I remember you, no harm on that though lol. You brought a lot of amusement to the aibatt arena in my opinion. I was more on the sidelines during your time because before the merge I didn't really have any master/hero char and feared death still. xD
& I think it's a notable step that you chose to bring it up now rather than wait and have anyone who may be up against you try to well... use it against you. <- awkward sentence

I'm with Vince, your app is really good and you take into account good characteristics.
I'll watch how it plays out~
Saena
Saena
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Tue May 15, 2012 1:41 am

Welcome to the forum!, and that was a very solid app ^^. Good luck with the voting :)

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Tue May 15, 2012 6:36 am

Welcome to our forum.
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Volechek Tue May 15, 2012 10:44 am

Thanks for all the welcomes and compliments on the app everyone :) Oh also if anyone has any questions feel free to ask :o

Volechek

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Applying for iCe 810156456 good application, yes from me

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Tue May 15, 2012 6:33 pm

I did'nt give it before, and I doubt it holds any weight, but I give him a 'Yes' as well Applying for iCe 3230676231

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed May 16, 2012 6:33 am

i don't know you personally, but your application is just perfect and i really appreciate the last part of it where you give every aibatt player in iCe an additional information.

welcome to our forums. You got my yes.
we'll keep you informed about your application status.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Wed May 16, 2012 11:18 am

I liked the application.. You got my yes.. Applying for iCe 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle Thu May 17, 2012 3:53 am

Hello Wyn,

Care to tell iCe why exactly you was kicked from Syna before i do? :3
Elle
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  riko Thu May 17, 2012 10:19 am

Yeah, why is that happened?
riko
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Volechek Thu May 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Hello Wyn,

Care to tell iCe why exactly you was kicked from Syna before i do? :3
I'll ignore the bad feeling I got from that, but here's my side of the story.

May 24th, 2011 I logged in and it turns out the only person I'd EVER (and just recently) started to trust from this game with a few of my characters was hacked. Mainly everything that I used as a main was gone. While it was due to me sharing my account with someone (which won't be happening again), it happened and I had to deal with it. I lost my BP, Jecht (my Crackshooter), and my Blade/Slayer. During the time I was hacked my BP was currently wearing a guildy's gear which he let me borrow to get my BP to FM since I'd never invested in AoE gear.

Now to the whole point of it. After I was hacked I logged on and told the entire guild (and made a post about it on the guild's forums) explaining what had happened and stating that I would be paying said guildy back even if it took some time, and I pointed out that it would indeed take some time since I lost pretty much everything. My only character that was left untouched was my Arcanist due to me going with my gut and refusing to give the guy who hacked my access to that character. After I saw that I was left with nothing except some PvP stuff I bumped into someone I knew and ended up selling him the Arcanist in order to begin rebuilding everything I lost, including paying back the gear I'm responsible for. Now I did tell my guildies later that the Arcanist was hacked too, but that was only because I really didn't know how they would react if I said I'd sold the character and attempt to have it banned (there was one person in the guild I didn't exactly get along all the time with) since although I had sold the character, I wasn't going to treat the person I sold it to poorly and have it banned after he'd payed me.

Back to Elle's statement though, I was never kicked from Syn. I left. On every character I was hacked on of course it made them leave the guild at the time of deletion, but as for the character I still had left in the guild after everything happened, I clicked the "Leave Guild" option. Therefore technically I was never kicked, though if your opinion is that I was kicked you are of course entitled to it and I won't attempt to argue it any further.

As far as paying the guildy back, I still do intend on doing so and am actually currently working towards that. If you want further proof of it, talk to the one everyone called my husband, he and I briefly talked about it a few days ago. My only reason for not paying everything back long before now is because after being hacked I took a break from the game then the minute I did start playing my computer broke literally the next day and I had to wait until I got a job (and a laptop) back in March. The only reason I didn't bring this up beforehand is because I honestly didn't think the guild would be concerned with it. If anyone felt I was withholding any information by not bringing it up then this is me apologizing now for it.

P.S. Also in case anyone is wondering by the "husband" comment, yes I am gay. Not sure if anyone in the guild would let it bother them, but yeah that's me :) Though the husband thing was just a joke that happened the day I joined and we all kept it going. Oh and sorry for this wall of text.

Volechek

Back to top Go down

Post  Sundaes Fri May 18, 2012 2:31 am

If you left on your own accord, why didn't you rejoin Syna after coming back?
Sundaes
Sundaes
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle Fri May 18, 2012 3:13 am

He simply wasn't welcome.

I remember we kept the char's in guild at the time to try and resolve the situation, hoping to get in contact. When Wyn was contacted to resolve the situation, he disappeared from the face of the planet - which may coincide with his pc being broken, but no one knew otherwise.
Everyone's (Syna's) view is that he scammed a guildie of their gear since there were many flaws in his stories at the time. Where his PC being broken may coincide with him not being able to play the game - he had numerous people from the guild added to MSN which we all know, you don't need a PC to run. The conclusion we came to was if he was genuine and honestly that bothered about the situation, he could and would have got in contact, which he didn't.

I'm not one for humiliating and despite what some people may think, i'm neither a bitch. I merely wanted Wyn to tell people of the situation and as i'm no longer a part of Syna my loyalties lie here with iCe and as Wyn has previously witnessed for himself, i defend my family to the death. This was a too big of an issue to let slide, but respect Wyn for putting across his side of the story instead of throwing a bitch fit and demand the thread be closed.

Elle
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  Volechek Fri May 18, 2012 4:00 am

I did contact you guys to talk about the situation. None of my characters remained in the guild shortly after the hack (I think Balthier was in there for maybe a week or so, forgive me if that's 2 weeks or so since it was indeed a year ago and I didn't think to memorize the date). Having the characters deleted automatically removed them from the guild (I checked since at first I thought the characters might be gone due to the server merge that also happened that day but then began piecing together my last conversation with the guy who hacked me) and Balthier stayed not too long after that. Shortly after it happened I made a post on the Synaesthesia guild forums explaining everything and clearly stating that although I didn't know how soon I could pay the guildy back the money, I did/still do intend on paying him back. Unless Scott has purged the forums within the last year the thread should still be somewhere on those forums too.

Also I rarely used msn even back then when I still kept in full contact with the guild. Anyone who really was on around the same time as me knew that I had a VERY crappy crash whore comp that could barely handle moving from one area to the next, and that I really only logged on msn during the times I needed someone to wake me up for Tower Siege. A few weeks after I sold Balthier I also spoke to my "hubby" about the whole thing (minus saying I actually sold Balthier since the character was still being used then, I'm only fine talking about it now because the person who bought him went and got himself banned on it) which was when I also found out I'd been banned from the forums for whatever reason. Up until that point I'd pretty much kept everyone up to date on the situation.

During the time that I "disappeared" I spoke to hubby sometime during the summer (I think) and I think I spoke to the guildy who's gear I had once (not entirely sure if this was after hubby or not). After that things just well went on. My comp broke just a few days/about a week before Thanksgiving and I was left without a comp until this past March.

Also as for contacting me, while quite a few people had me added on msn, a few also had/still have me added on facebook along with just about everyone knowing the link/how to find my facebook. Just throwing it out there that if anyone wanted to contact me, there was always an open form of communication.

On the topic of not rejoining Synaesthesia, I didn't bother since I didn't really see any point in it for a few reasons. One being that during the time I was a member the guild chat only had those random moments where it got active and we all got a conversation going. Most of the members are also from Europe too with me being one of the few from the states so we played at different times. I don't mean any of that in offense to the guild, but while I did like [most] of the members and enjoyed my time in the guild, I realized I'd be better suited elsewhere and that coupled on top of having to face someone every day knowing that I seriously effed up and lost his gear for the time being. I actually was invited back to talk with Scott but after the somewhat, let's say just not entirely polite, way things were addressed iirc, I felt that I'd just rather stick to my own plans without dealing with the further problems that may cause.

Volechek

Back to top Go down

Post  Volechek Fri May 18, 2012 4:01 am

Also again sorry for my majorly long posts. I tend to be sorta long-winded and include every detail that comes to mind :x

Volechek

Back to top Go down

Post  xslyth Fri May 18, 2012 6:14 am

One of the best applications in game ~
i like the fact that you are active arena beast ~ can provide more fun in game.
GL.
xslyth
xslyth
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate Fri May 18, 2012 11:29 am

i already posted about the application, but I do like the way you thoroughly explained the situation that happened in Syna. I just have one question though, who exactly is hubby? XD

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Volechek Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 am

My hubby is TuiKe. Although it's just us joking around, he will forever be my hubby. So no trying to steal him D:

Volechek

Back to top Go down

Post  riko Fri May 18, 2012 10:34 pm

I was wondering something after read all your wall text but oh well after i read back i found this

P.S. Also in case anyone is wondering by the "husband" comment, yes I am gay.

Okay give me couple days, I ll talk with the others. Mainwhile, enjoy your time in this thread.
riko
riko
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Volechek Sat May 19, 2012 3:42 am

Not sure what you meant by you were wondering. I typed that comment meaning yes, I do like men and I also am a guy. I added it since I've bumped into a few people even online that are extremely homophobic and I just didn't want it to possibly lead to a problem later on so I figured I'd throw that out there with everything too now. Not that I'm saying anyone here would have a problem with it, but I'm just the kind of guy to tell everyone everything about me from the beginning rather than have something come up down the road.

Volechek

Back to top Go down

Post  Mysa Sat May 19, 2012 7:21 am

I think it was some things that he noticed that got explaind by your comment at the end..
But well i dont think we have enyone homophobic, if we do its probobly becous they have had nice dreams and they dont want to edmit it.. Applying for iCe 464751818
Mysa
Mysa
♔ The Queen
♔ The Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannahhh Sun May 20, 2012 4:42 pm

I vote yes for Volechek, he was a previous guildie in Synaethesia and he is very nice :3

Hannahhh
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Wed May 23, 2012 8:13 am

you're accepted to our guild. Contact either me or Graceciella ingame to be invited. Welcome to iCe.

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down