♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying for iCe

3 posters

Go down

Applying for iCe Empty Applying for iCe

Post  Riruka Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:40 pm

Name: Luke
In Game Name: Riruka
Class: Arc
Level: 130
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N, not on this character
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters):Y, Yoruichie (150 Seraph) (SexiRM), Ryoka (136 slayer) (Lostiev), Kesumie (121 ranger)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds):ChosenOne, Aletheia, iCe, Glare, MEOW, ZeroTolerance
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Belb (Alex)
How long you play a day +/-: 3+ hrs, Usually more on the weekends, but mostly 3-4 hrs or more on weekdays after work and generally around 7-9 hrs on saturday and sundays
How long you have played Flyff: 6+ years

What is your motivation for joining iCe: to re-join a fun guild, enjoyed the people in it and had alot of fun, only left due to inactivity at that point in time.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: Decently geared Arc gearing up more atm, fun person and enjoy arena pvping alot. going 150 once my gear is set (nearly completed atm)
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Powerful and fun guild to be in

Please feel free to ask me any questions and i will reply as best as i can. Thank you for taking the time to read my application form.

Riruka

Back to top Go down

Applying for iCe Empty Re: Applying for iCe

Post  Inanimate Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Rumor has it, you were involved, and took a major part in the hacking of Amy. With this being said, I would not like to have you in the same guild as me.

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Riruka Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:54 pm

as i ahve said many times, i was not a part of it, the rumours going around are completely false and to my knowledge i havent hacked anyone. i dont account share with anyone and i refuse to be a part of anyone's wrong doing in a game. if you believe the rumours thats your choice as it is mine to defend myself. thank you for your time

Riruka

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 pm

well, considering Sandra who admitted to taking part in the hackings mentioned you as the person who schemed the entire ordeal, I'm not entirely sure if it's all 'rumor'.

Inanimate
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Riruka Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:32 pm

if u must know, Sandra told jme that she got access to Jens email, changed password on account, took gear and last i heard to my knowledge she has all the gear. So its your choice on what u want to believe. Sandra told me that Jen locked her out of "her (sandra's) account since it was account shared by the two of them. She (sandra) complained to me that its her(sandras) account cause of the time she spent lvling it even tho it was an account that was made by Jen (account sharing). Sandra then went and somehow managed to get access to Jens email to change the password, and as i just previously stated, she took all of jens stuff and again to my knowledge, still has waht was taken from jen on a renamed character. In which after all that done, sandra decided to befriend jen again and they decide to blame it all on me and spread the rumour throughout flyff. So believe what u want. And ontop of it all, ive had numerous ammounts of hack attmepts on all my emails that are and arent linked to flyff and im sick of judgemental people who only believe what they 1st hear. I dont need the crap or the drama.

Riruka

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:46 pm

This is really shady, and you are being rude to a guild member whos simply judging based on what hes heard. A NO from me. An applicant has no right to be rude to someone who is giving a vote on them. And tbh, you haven't given much reason for anyone to say "yes" either.

Last edited by TonTon on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:11 pm

I am totally lost and confused about this rumour. Applying for iCe 27287472

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Your application is pretty similiar to Seriku's. It's short, simple and not attractive in any way. Feel free to elaborate. In case you don't know how to rework your application, you can check Yuri72's application, wich is perfect.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 am

your application has been rejected. good luck finding another guild.

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down