♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nishi's iCe Application

4 posters

Go down

Nishi's iCe Application Empty Nishi's iCe Application

Post  Nishi Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:04 am

Name: Ian
In Game Name: NishiharaYukiV2
Class: Master YoYo Jester
Level: 76-M
Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): No
Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Yes. Nishihara(99 Ringmaster), HiroshiNakano(80 Elementor), KuraMatsuri(60 Psykeeper), KuroB(63 Blade) SynapticSpasm(80 Billposter)
Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Yes. Shaughnessy, ChosenOne, that's honestly as much as I remember, I took a 2 year break between my last guild(ChosenOne) and making this application, so any guilds before ChosenOne I honestly do not remember.
Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Yes. Tornadorc, TuttisJester.
How long you play a day +/-: Give or take 5 ish. I mostly AFK vend overnight.
How long you have played Flyff: Since v5. (2005)

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

What is your motivation for joining iCe: You guys have withstood 7 almost 8 years of change, and always stayed active. I would love to have the support of this guild and be able to be there to support everyone else.
Give us a reason why we should consider you: I'm an active, outgoing player who enjoys helping others, I've been around the game since early v5, and want to contribute my knowledge and skills beyond just leveling and arena PvP. I'm a quick learner and good listener if explained something.
Your thoughts about iCe itself: Honestly? You guys are one HELLA solid guild. Ya'll have withstood the past 7 years since I started playing and have been more or less active the ENTIRE time. I would SERIOUSLY love to be a part of a great guild like this. And truly hope you'll consider me.

Nishi

Back to top Go down

Nishi's iCe Application Empty Re: Nishi's iCe Application

Post  Elle Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Welcome to our forums!

Wish you the best of luck with your application, it maybe beneficial to you to check this thread regularly to see if any guildies have any questions for you! It maybe in your interest to get in contact with Might for an informal chat about things too :3
Elle
Elle
♔ MILF
♔ MILF

Back to top Go down

Post  Nishi Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Thank you, Elle! I've had the site minimized and checking back every like, 20 minutes or so. Haha! :)

Nishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Vluts Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Nishi wrote:Thank you, Elle! I've had the site minimized and checking back every like, 20 minutes or so. Haha! :)

Funny guy haha

good luck and btw welcome to our forum.

Nishi's iCe Application 3709886894 Nishi's iCe Application 3709886894
Vluts
Vluts
♔ MILF Hunter
♔ MILF Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nishi Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Hehe, thanks! I try to be! It's a thing I do. xD

Nishi

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Welcome to the forum Nishi, I did not realize you were apping to iCe o-o, pleasent suprise though Nishi's iCe Application 4037460778 I do have a few questions for you, are you planning on lvling to the Hero+ range anytime soon? and what are some goals that you have for the future?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nishi Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 pm

I do plan on getting up into Hero/Third Class range, I just need to pull the money together for a few Q Amps. ^^ As for what do I plan on doing after that? Turning my Elementor into an Arcanist. :]

Nishi

Back to top Go down

Post  TonTon Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:48 pm

okies, seems nice and JUICY to me Nishi's iCe Application 1037204084 Good luck with the application process Nishi's iCe Application 2509577337

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skouize Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:54 am

Welcome to our forum and good luck with your application.
Skouize
Skouize
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nishi Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:16 am

I appreciate it, Skoui, thank you!

Nishi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content