♔ iCe-Sharmota
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarBoy's Application

3 posters

Go down

StarBoy's Application Empty StarBoy's Application

Post  Maester Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:08 am

Answer the following questions in short form.

•Name: Kenrick Ngo

•In Game Name: StarBoy

•Class: Psykeeper

•Level: 121H

•Have you used a Name Change Scroll? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous names): N.

•Do you have any other characters? (Y/N, if Y specify all active and inactive characters): Y. Maester (130H Slayer); MaesterSeraph (80M RM)

•Have you been a member of any previous guilds? (Y/N, if Y specify all previous guilds): Y. DestinedHeroes

•Do you have any friends currently in iCe? (Y/N, if Y specify whom): Im quite new to the server (1.x months old), so i cant say im overly close with any members, but i have a couple chat buddies since ive been selling and buying a lot of stuff lately -- like SloveniaBP/Psy, masterme (im sorry but im not sure if i got the name really correct cos im at office and dont have access to flyff - but this guy is ur siege tank), etc. Im a bit closer to masterme cause he was one of the earliest people i contacted with. sadly he is out since a cpl of weeks because on vaca or sthing.

•How long you play a day +/-: 6 hrs active on a weekday (after work) but im usually online whole time. And 10hrs+ on a weekend (active) and afk for the most time (could be lesser if i have sports training - i play vball)

•How long you have played Flyff: i started out in US server June 2011 in Moco, then moved to Tanuki Early August (or late July, i cant recall).

Answer the following questions in paraphrase form.

•What is your motivation for joining iCe: I strongly believe that you are the most solid guild in the server, solid in the sense that you are self sufficient, competitive and supportive of each other. And to be part of that kind of an environment, im sure that it will push me to make a very good character in the server. Also, i am a friendly person and one that values friendships - and with such a mature, active and big community that u have, if accepted, ill gain that much of friends, and surely learn a lot more about this game.

•Give us a reason why we should consider you: Im a very competitive person, in the sense that i try to make my gears better all the time and is very dedicated in grinding and levelling. I might be new to the server, but i'll definitely try to keep pace to meet any level requirements that u have for this guild, to the best of my capabilities. I also like to help out a lot of newbies so i can be a good ambassador for the guild :) I am also a very committed person - which is why my first character, my blade, is not the one im applying for here. My Blade is intended to be my tank character and or TS character, and will stay with DestinedHeroes, to which i owe a lot to, and is a very good guild. My psy is the one im planning to build as a siege character, though I understand that i may not be as good as any of your sieger killers, but im dedicated enough to try to build and see if i can make it.

•Your thoughts about iCe itself: Strong, active and well connected, with a good leader that leads by example. :D Things that youd want your guild to have. I have high respect for the people within the guild in terms of how you project yourselves in-game - i havent seen or spoken to any rude ice member, thus you have my utmost respect.

Maester

Back to top Go down

StarBoy's Application Empty Re: StarBoy's Application

Post  TonTon Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 am

Welcome to the forums, I have a few questions for you, first is your psy full int or full stam? Also if we asked of it if you got accepted, would you be willing to bring your slayer here and leave your Psy in the other guild?

TonTon
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

StarBoy's Application Empty Reply to Tonton

Post  Maester Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:48 am

Atm, while still levelling, my psy is full int since im tanking with my blade. But im going to full sta once i reach 150. Im ready w my scepter w/c i bought from slovenianBP which i have yet to pierce w 1h rune StarBoy's Application 3925848005 and i have my sta twilight ready as well. im also making my sta shield right now and got a perfect lion to go with it for max hp.. targeting 400+. But i hope theres bake sale soon cos im having hard time finding love chocs and bday cakes.

To be honest, i have committed my blade there atm, and i owe them that much. DH is currently TS-ing only so thats how i can help them atm. (but actually my blade is abit worthless even for TS cos its full sta atm) I do this, not out of disrespect/not showing importance to your guild, but as respect for DH for being my starting guild.

I would certainly be ok, if you cannot accept me out of this reason. But I owe them that much cause my blade wldnt be where he is now if it hadnt been for some people in that guild who helped me when i was new.

But then again, this is for now. i cannot say for the future.

Hope that this answer is acceptable for you. Thanks for the good question.

Maester

Back to top Go down

Post  BurgerKinG Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:33 am

What do you have to offer to the guild that is unique compared to the other applicants? Special gpot discount? StarBoy's Application 2737463069

BurgerKinG
♔ iCe Guild Member
♔ iCe Guild Member

Back to top Go down

StarBoy's Application Empty Answer to BurgerKinG

Post  Maester Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:18 am

Special gpot discount is not unique... so no that, hehe StarBoy's Application 2692183036

In all seriousness, I can offer loyalty -- and with it good companionship, nice chats, and the camaraderie. Little things, but when given truly, means a lot!

I'm known for my loyalty in Moco, where i stayed with my GL until the end -- when he quit (or how he wants to call it: "taking a long break") and passed leadership to me.

I'm also known for my peacekeeper attributes.. i like helping out settle disputes and making people hear each other out to achieve understanding and bring back lost friendships/trust.

Well thats it basically, but BurgerKing, i do gpot a lot, so if ever u need urgent gpots, i MAY be able to help.. but no promises StarBoy's Application 810156456 (especially that big fat discount)

Maester

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:24 am

welcome to our forums. I have a few questions, so please try to get ahold of me ingame so that we can have a private talk. We'll vote about your application and i'll let you know the result soon.

Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Might Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:13 am

accepted! welcome to iCe, contact me ingame for the guild invitation.

~ closed.
Might
Might
♔ Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down